[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>speech impediment, have a lisp >secret Santa at work today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1445376129876.png (229 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445376129876.png
229 KB, 900x900
>speech impediment, have a lisp
>secret Santa at work today
>my gift time came
>loud and annoying 'top lad' started laughing
>'I got you anon!'
>literally the worst case scenario, he always makes fun of me
>he hands me a box
>feels like a box of Quality Street
>actually feeling quite happy
>start to open it
>open the box
>it is a tin of quality street
>but there is a piece of card over the top
>says 'Qualispy street' in crude writing
>I slowly open the tin
>Not normal quality street sweets
>lad cunt laughs
>''anon, its a box of chocolate just for you!''
>all the chocolates are ones with the letter S featured heavily
>Strawberry Laces
>Flying Saucers
>Foam Bananas
>Allsorts
>Maltesers
>Aero Bubbles
>I am too humiliated to eat them
>everyone agrees it was really funny and they eat all my sweets
>tfw I am close to giving up

Seriously, why even bother being a fucking wagekek if I have to be surrounded by fucking bullying normies?
>>
>>24889224
it was just a prank brah
>>
>>24889224
at this point i think you should just go shoot up your work place desu senpai. if you're gonna kill yourself you might as well make those fuckers pay for torturing you all these years.

best of luck to you OP, i hope you find peace one day
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>24889224
>quality street
>flying saucers

Is this real life or fantasy?
>>
That's pretty fucking funny, lighten up you retarded faggot
>>
>>24889224
Dude it just a prank!
>>
>>24889224
You couldn't handle the bantz. It's okay bro, we've all been there.
>>
>>24889224
>>24889262
Th senpai it is a little funny. Don't let it get to you, they're just showing comradeship. It would be different if he was doing something like calling you retarded or something.
>>
>>24889224
Just go to him and say that what he did was a little over the line and that you would like it for him to stop. If he doesn't take it to management.
>>
>>24889279
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS PLEASE KIL THEM
>>
Get him drunk at an office party then slice out his tongue.

He finds it funny that you have a lisp

He should find it he hilarious when he can only wail
>>
>>24889305

British sweets ladm8, Quality Street is top because it gives you great nostalgic feels, everyone's family used to get big tins of it at Christmas. They always used to have a picture of an old time soldier and a lady in frilly bonnet on the top of the tin.
>>
c'mon lad, it was just a prank innit.
>>
You should tell him that made you feel horrible. In private, not as confrontation. Say that you hate when people laugh at your impediment and you've been bullied before and wish it would just stop. If he doesn't, go to HR.
>>
>>24889366
>>24889224

haha fuckin nancy boys can't handle the bantz
>>
>>24889582
or you could just have a laugh at yourself and be one of the guys. There is a reason you weirdos will never touch a vagina.
>>
>>24889582

yeah, being a tattle tale will surely help him make friends loooollll
>>
>>24889224
It's just a bit of banter.
Had you just laughed it off you could've been one of them in no time.

Thing is, you are a fucking joke, OP.
Remember that you are pathetic and worth laughing at. But also remember that even those evil "bullying normies" are no different in that regard.

Be honest you're just upset because you can't come up with a decent riposte.
>>
These stupid egomaniac robots don't realize that normies rip on each other constantly. In a way dude was being nice to you. He was including you.
>>
>>24889305
this, what the fuck is OP going on about

also bitch to management/HR, blow the scenario out of proportion and get him fired if some cunt is talking shit
>>
>>24890397
>blow the scenario out of proportion and get him fired if some cunt is talking shit

yeah except it sounds like there was a bunch of other people there, and who's side do you think they're gonna take? The funny chads side, or the whiny robot who can't handle the bantz?

top kek you fuckeroni
>>
Assuming this is real I just want to say sorry, OP. Not many posts make me feel bad but this really doesn't deserve to be bestowed upon anyone. Fuck those guys. Don't do anything stupid, just ignore them. You'll always have us to rely on, brother.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.