[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 22 and only attracted to older women Anyone else know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3489924_2_o.jpg (342 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
3489924_2_o.jpg
342 KB, 797x1200
>tfw 22 and only attracted to older women
Anyone else know this feel?
Im way more attracted to my gf's mom than her because of it.
>>
>>24889072
Just have them both you omega
>>
haha imagine her falling down the cliff and scraping her big boobies and vagoo all on the rocks hahahah
>>
>gf

ROOOOOOAAARGGGGAAARRGGG ITS FUCKING OVER NORMALSHIT THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING LEAVE NOW OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE!
>>
>>24889072
>gf's mom

Know that feel. Got with her after me and gf split.
>>
>>24889242
Howd you do it anon? You get her number before the split or something?
>>
>>24889267
Well I mean we knew each other while I was dating her daughter, I spent time at their place, we had dinners together and stuff.

After we split me and her mom remained friends, but ended up going further than that.
>>
>>24889113
r9k the post t b h
>>
>>24889113
Implying her big tittes wouldnt break her fall, saving her life.
>>
>>24889333
Still doesnt explain how you kept in contact with her without her daughter finding out.
>>
>Tfw my English teacher my freshman year of high school was super hot
>She was super touchy feely
>Always made jokes about how she wanted me to rub her feet and massage them

Definitely explains my MILF and femdom fetishes.
>>
>>24889518
I never said her daughter didn't find out. My ex knew but she hated the situation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.