[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ actually believes that by losing your virginity and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>/r9k/ actually believes that by losing your virginity and/or getting a GF, you are no longer a robot and normie scum.

Please tell me that you guys don't actually believe your problems/neetness will be solved by the above. Do you?
>>
> having the social skills to get a gf
> being a robot
choose one
>>
>>24888764
There's a huge difference between social skills and too lazy/scared to ask a girl out.

Most robots have shitty social skills but that isn't the reason for them not having a gf or still being virgin. Also for that reason having a GF doesn't mean you have great social skills either.
>>
>>24889080
Trust a tripfag to believe shit like this. If you get a girlfriend, you are outrageously far away from being a robot
>>
>>24888764
>>24889129
What if the girl you fugged is from here and you had a bad time?
>>
>>24889209
What is you get cheated on?
>>
>>24889080
What if you don't know any girls you could ask out and there's no way of meeting any besides cold approaches which end in catastrophic failure for me every time
>>
>>24888427
>Please tell me that you guys don't actually believe your problems/neetness will be solved by the above

It did for me.
>>
File: 1449420953531.png (210 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
1449420953531.png
210 KB, 298x471
ITT tripfags who think they are robots
>>
File: BasedOwyn.jpg (134 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
BasedOwyn.jpg
134 KB, 1152x864
>>24888427
I fucking hate this meme
>Your problem of loneliness won't be solved by becoming less lonely
Fuck off
>>
>>24888427
are you even on the spectrum, bro?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.