[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Nu Males ever learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: NU males and whores.png (542 KB, 688x365) Image search: [Google]
NU males and whores.png
542 KB, 688x365
Will Nu Males ever learn?
>>
>>24888410

The fuck is a Nu Male? Is this some fucking newspeak or something? Get the fuck out of here tumblr.
>>
memes aside, that show is really good.
>>
A polygamous sitcom will be created within the next 5 years.

A woman main character will fuck guy after guy after guy, while maintaining an emotional relationship with several betas.

The age of open kekoldry will be upon us and the nu-males will all rush to prove how tolerant they are by letting their "wife" take BBC.

That is the day western civilization ends.
>>
the only way to win the game is to not play at all
>>
>>24888525
you could always just convert to Islam, we are always looking for new recruits. the women might not be so pleasing upon the eyes but you can kill them with rocks if the cvck you.
>>
>>24888434
Pretty much just a feminized beta cvcklord

>glasses
>memecut
>beard and bacon culture
>redditor
>women can do no wrong blah blah blah
>male feminist
>gives money to female streamers who don't actually have content, just because they're female

That kind of shit makes up a "numale"
>>
>>24888590
Tldr: Anthony Burch who lets his wife fuck other men and women while complaining about it on shitter.
>>
>>24888590
>>24888653

The end of the world can't come soon enough, gentlemen.
>>
>>24888525
But I still think there aren't that much beta nu males willing to be keked by whores. Like most of us here are beta, and were not being keked, so whats with that?
>>
>>24888410
At the end of the video. SHeeeit. After explaining that whole virginity fake, hymen means nothing crap this happened.
>Adam (le nu male): "Oh,, uh wow I learned something. That felt great, I feel taller, do I look taller?"
>Emily (le feminist chick): "Glad to help. Anyways its time for you to go.
>Adam (le nu male): "Oh, Emily, you know usually I do more of a rap up than that>"
>Emily (le feminist chick): "Nope, hit the road, its date night and the clocks ticking."
There not even hiding it anymore, nu males are openly being shown as the cvcks they are
>>
File: pepe hilarious.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
pepe hilarious.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>24889182
Wrong pepe pic, I meant to use this
>>
>>24888578
That's correct. Especially for guys like us, but I cant feel bad for nu males, they could get out anytime but their in an eternal kek kingdom that cannot be penetrated simply by words
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.