[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bitter are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: 1447190789680.png (62 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1447190789680.png
62 KB, 454x453
How bitter are you?
>>
>>24888095
I'd assume pic related. But how would I REALLY know?
>>
I'm a black-hole of cynicism.
>>
I wish my mother aborted me.
>>
More tired than bitter. I don't really get jealous at people because they seem a little kook kook to me.

I mean it would be cool to be a bird, but also it would kind of suck wouldn't it?
>>
>>24888171
If only the liberal agenda was as overblown back then like it is now.
>>
I don't know. I hate normies, absolutely despise most girls, but deep down I just want to be normal.

That is the heaviest feel I carry. I hate them because I'm not them. If I could go back in time and never discover this place I'd do it in a heartbeat. I wish I didn't know everything that I did, not because it isn't true, but because once you know you can never go back.

Watching normies marry a used up whore, or start dating a girl who has probably sucked twenty dicks, and seeing just how clueless the guy is. I envy that blind ignorance, to know what a robot knows is to doom someone from ever being happy.
>>
It's on and off depending on my environment. But I am more bitter and jaded then the average person.

But more tired of living.
>>
>>24888095

Not bitter.

Just rough around the edges.
>>
>>24888095
salty DESU
>>
>>24888226
This, though I would never truly acknowledge the truth in the second sentence.
>>
>>24888171

She probably feels the same way anon
>>
>>24888222
I came to this site and this board after life kept kicking me down nonstop. I was hoping to once again try to be apart of normie world after many failed attempts, but after being "redpilled" here I don't think I'll ever be one of them. Even death isn't a relief. I just wish I was never born at all.
>>
on and off just wish i was more social
>>
>>24888331
If my son was me. I would feel nothing but shame.
>>
>>24888331
She does, haha.
>>
I used to be super bitter, especially against women.

Now I am just mostly sad and mad at myself.
>>
Not bitter. I think that in order to be bitter you have to feel as though you were wronged.
I acknowledge that basically all of my personal problems are my fault, so I don't feel any bitterness.
>>
Not so bitter as much as regretful. Did a ton of stupid shit in my past that makes me cringe to this day
>>
>>24888095
beyond bitter. I'm fucking furious
>>
Bitter and furious. People like me, but my own family doesnt.
>>
File: rick.jpg (74 KB, 477x650) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
74 KB, 477x650
>>24888095
I think in general I'm a pretty cynical person, being smart as hell does that to you.
Knowing how easy it would be to make everything better if people would just get their shit together only makes it worse.
>>
Pretty bitter, but I can usually have a laugh at myself. Feels better than just feeling sorry for yourself all the time.

Getting revenge on people and things that make me resentful makes me less bitter too
>>
>>24889100
>Rick and Morty
More like Meme and Reddit.
>>
>>24888095
very bitter because society stole my life from me
>>
Extremely bitter because of my mother

>hispanic shitskin
>poor
>get fucked by a manlet at 33 because "m-muh true love" and "m-muh loneliness :("
>surprise surprise, the manlet pumps and dumps her

>fast forward 9 months
>gives birth to shitskin child destined to be a manlet and almost universally despised and denigrated for his height/race
>can't fulfill any of his dreams or aspirations due to height

>spout dumbfuck platitudes at him every day like "it's what's on the inside that counts :-D" and other variants of "just beeeeee urselr :)))))"

hate my father just as much, wish death and eternal damnation on them both
>>
>>24888095
I don't like this word, I'm actually very sweet, thank you very much.

However, I hold a lot of people in very low regard. That's on them, for what they did to me.
>>
>>24889271
How's your Dad doing?
>>
File: BITAA.webm (1 MB, 1146x1064) Image search: [Google]
BITAA.webm
1 MB, 1146x1064
>>24888095
shout out to /bmsg/

I am mirku, whito and webm related
>>
>>24889271
Dont be so bitter desu. Your mother tells your brother these things to make him feel better about himself. If he truly is a aesthetic failure as you proclaim, hes probably just as bad as you are inside.

Also, stoo being so goddamn racist. If your mother is a shitskin you probably are too
>>
File: 1449786122600.jpg (207 KB, 809x930) Image search: [Google]
1449786122600.jpg
207 KB, 809x930
Radioactively Bitter.
>>
File: 1448232411263.png (123 KB, 1290x1212) Image search: [Google]
1448232411263.png
123 KB, 1290x1212
Incredibly so, I spend most of my day trying to be as spiteful as humanly possible. Just yesterday I reported a drug dealer under the name of the local chad
>>
>>24889347

hell if i know. i've never met or spoken to him

considering he was in his mid 50s when i was conceived (mother's allegation), it's likely he's dead

>>24889401

the child in the story is me boss. I dont have a brother

As far as the shitskin label goes it's mostly a joke. Sure id rather be white for aesthetic purposes, honestly i could have my features right now and be white with light hair and green eyes and be a 6/10 at least, instead of a 2/10 with brown skin, black hair/eyes. Thats just an aesthetic preference

Being a manlet really is life ruining, though. Cant enjoy my hobbies, viewed as inferior by society, get no respect etc. ive reached a point where i cant even sleep at night, spend most of my time wishing i had been a stillborn or that i had the courage to kill myself
>>
File: 1437472853187.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437472853187.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1200
>>24889382
No matter how bitter towards women i get, some japanese girls are so beautiful i can't help it but admire how perfect they are.

Japs should kill us all and inherit the earth.
>>
>>24889560
How tall are ya?
>>
>>24889614
5'7

it's horrible
>>
File: 1433434266467.gif (434 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1433434266467.gif
434 KB, 500x720
I haven't laughed in weeks and even then it was probably halfhearted.
I dont think bitter is the right word... im more passive.
just a long melancholy.
still life goes on and I go with it
>>
>>24889560
How tall are you? Im also a manlet and ive never had a problem with people respecting me. Sure, in school or my friends circle people can occasionally make jokes or remarks but I also do the same to other people. But also I live in a manlet country, avg height is 5'6", the new generation is a bit taller but the women are still small(just like they should be). It would be better for you to move to a manlet country if that bothers you that much. You probably already know spanish.
>>
>>24889614

>>24889646

that's not me. he's actually taller than me

i'm 168 cm, or a bit over 5'6"
>>
I am living out of sheer spite at this point to be quite honest
>>
>>24889646
>>24889723
I'm 5'1, fags. Stop bitching.
>>
>>24889757
>want to die
>the idea of all the condescending shit my family would say about my suicide annoys me immensely
>dont believe I have the right to take them with me

Quite the dilemma I found myself in
>>
File: moa yui sshhh.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1278) Image search: [Google]
moa yui sshhh.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1278
>>24889611
don't give their master plan away anon!
>>
>>24889646
>>24889723
ZESTY, spicy memes friends
>>
>>24889812
London? ?? ? Lol jk (not jk lol)

Pls respond

Meow lol
>>
I hate woman, and I don't make it a secret. I can see past all of their bullshit games and know that they fall into three categories, Stacy, Tumblrina and Stacyrina.

Stacy is your typical party girl. Really attractive with lots of friends. They take lots of selfies and always tweet shit like "could really do with a hug rn" etc.

Tumblrina may go to a few parties, but not as much as Stacy. They generally aren't as attractive as Stacy so they try to make up for it by being "le super awks and quircky rawr xD". They also wear those stupid pieces of fabric in a pattern around their necks and have their hair dyed. They may be into anime and they almost always claim to be genderfluid, bisexual or some other made up sexuality/gender shit. Always into marvel or dc shit and may also like anime.

Stacyrina is a mix between both. They're somewhere in the middle. Stacyrina may be a qt girl that anons and robots are always wanting. They take selfies, but not as many as Stacy and a few more than Tumblrina. They go to parties and have a tumblr or maybe even a reddit account that they post shit on. This is the sweet spot. I would only consider dating a stacyrina but I won't since I'm ugly and bitter.

But all woman these days fit into these three catagories. "I'm not like other girls" girls are automatically tumblrinas and are ultra-whores.
>>
>>24888095
like a black cherry warhead
>>
>>24889401
He was talking about himself moron. Also

>ignoring genetic hegemony to feel good
>>
File: normie advice.png (71 KB, 1300x256) Image search: [Google]
normie advice.png
71 KB, 1300x256
When a man doesn't experience romance or sexual intimacy at the age when he is supposed to, an inferiority complex will develop.

Normies in their infinite wisdom advise these unattractive men to behave as though they already have the experience of these endeavors, as though men don't need a learning experience to become more emotionally intelligent. You can't fake these traits fully or for long, you simply don't have the sense of how to behave from past experience. Telling someone "stop being so desperate," is nonsensical in the sense that you expect such a person to to immediately realize how their behavior is flawed and how to respond accordingly. Normies can't even empathize with such a person, as they never were in such a situation to become desperate. Telling someone to "be yourself," is also a defeating strategy. If a man could attract someone by not altering his behavior in any way, he wouldn't have a problem in the first place; it also implies that the man's concern is a matter of impatience, that he hasn't waited long enough for a girl to be naturally attracted to him. Telling a man that he's ignoring the women that are already attracted to him is even worse, how can a man whose never had experience in an intimate or sexual sense recognize those kinds of displays unless they were blatant?

Simply put, a virginal man is expected to know all about how relationships work and be emotionally secure enough to form a healthy one. In other words, not be a virgin.
>>
I'm not bitter. I'm too nice. People keep walking all over me. Even when they do, I still try to see their point of view. Having empathy for why they are the way they are. I woke up when a girl I thought cared about me made me out to be this horrible human being. It made me realise I forget having empathy for myself when I let others hurt me and I just let them. I'm wiser for the experience, it's a good thing. I'm sure that's not what she intented, but who cares? I also unlocked anger, and I feel damn good and proud about it. Simply because I know it's righteous anger, put there by others. Nothing will stop me from being the kind of person I want to be now. It's really quite fantastic. And I say that in a non-bitter way.
>>
File: 1374625157640.gif (933 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
1374625157640.gif
933 KB, 500x249
>>24888095
I'm actually not that bitter anymore. I've lost so much and come to terms so fully with humanity's love for its own destruction that I just can't get worked up over much anymore.
>>
>>24889100
>I think in general I'm a pretty cynical person, being smart as hell does that to you.
It's not at all about intelligence. A lack of wisdom does that to you. You can be of average intellect and be wise, have a realistic self-image and goals, be a worthy member of society, help others and live a good life.
>>
Rather bitter.

I sat next to a really cute girl in a bus once. Wanted to talk to her but how the fuck do you initiate conversation on a bus?

She fell asleep which was cute.

I wish that bus ride never ended.
>>
>>24893411
It's not a very bitter example though, quite the opposite.
>>
>>24888095
Boyfriend material? Score! I'm going to manipulate him now. Oh wait, these are just crazy women. My bad.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.