[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is acne worse than being fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: 1365970975680.jpg (128 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1365970975680.jpg
128 KB, 633x758
I've seen so many fat men with girlfriends, but very rarely a male with acne who has one. Why is that?
>>
Because some girls have a fetish for fat people, but literally no one has a fetish for acne.
>>
File: 1449515554693.png (16 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1449515554693.png
16 KB, 917x1186
i've been on lots of dates but i've never been able to have sex with any of them because my shoulders and back are covered in horrible acne scars

i tried everything

i was on high powered acne meds for 6 months and saw zero change
>>
>>24887817

Because acne is gross... Also it's an infection... With pus... Infection and pus don't mix with social interaction you know, even less with any kind of sex
>>
File: pep_pizza_BIG.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pep_pizza_BIG.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>24887817
I'm convinced my acne is permanent, I'll probably never take my shirt off in front of anyone for as long as I live. I sometimes imagine killing myself and then being embarrassed that the coroner has to deal with my repulsive bacne
>>
y'all need to drink more water and bathe regularly
>>
>>24887817
Origami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzuq7EkzeI
>>
>>24888055
Pics
>very original comment senpai
>>
>>24888146

Who would want to see that???
>>
>>24888146
Kek, it would be too traumatising. This shit is going with me to my grave
>>
>>24888194
I'll post a pic of my dick
>>
>>24887861
Even tried accutane?

I'm repulsed by own acne, I would be disturbed if anyone would ever want to touch my body because there would have to be something mentally wrong with them. I personally haven't tried accutane for two reasons, 1. the potential health complications that result, and 2. lack of money.
>>
>>24887861
I had very bad acne too and when I went on vacation with my family, it somehow completly stopped. The only things we did was being outside alot. I also ate completly different because we had lot of BBQs and my mom cooked alot for my family. I didn't used any skincare products and since I'm home again, I go outside everyday and eat less sweets and oily things.
>>
>>24888249

>being outside

Confirmed robots will have acne forever
>>
>>24888055
Accutane.

Its not permanent, for any of you in this thread who feel hopeless about your acne, accutane is the ONLY cure for it.

Ignore the scare stories, if you have severe acne ffs go to the dermatologist and do something about it.
>>
>>24888272
>Breh

Even if you stop your acne from sprouting up, you'll still have your scars forever. :^)
>>
I'm so lonely I've even found fat, ugly guys attractive as long as they're nice and cool.
>>
>>24888317
Let me LOVE YOU
>>
>>24888230
The health complications are negligible at best, dry skin is the most you will likely get.

Its worth it.
>>
>>24888333
Ewww... no thanks, creep! I like NOT emotionally over attached guys...

>checked them trips tho
>>
>>24888363
Your loss, normie bitch.
>>
>>24888390
That wasn't me. You can love me, because I think I'm dying. Love would be nice.
>>
>>24887853
It's not quite acne, but my boyfriend has horrifyingly bad whiteheads/blackheads/zits, and I fucking love them. Love to squeeze them, love to watch him pop them. He fucking hates that I do it and enjoy it, drives him up the wall.
>>
>>24888360
What about the heart and liver consequences I've heard about? That shit dries more than just your skin, from what I've heard, and that's the risk supposedly. Maybe that can be curbed by drinking a lot of water... I've also seen people personally post on this board saying they had taken accutane and that when they stopped, their acne came back, just in some different way.

Mostly I've remained neutral about my acne since I've never been in a situation where it would be a problem (except water situations, but I dgaf, I'll let people suffer a lil with their time at the beach/pool being forced to look at something grotesque) but in the future I'll definitely consider it.
>>
>>24888249
Oh what I forgot to say, during the vacation I didn't masturbate for 2 weeks because I shared a room with my brother. Now I masturbate like 1 in every 3 days.
>>
>finally doing accutane
>dermatologist tells me to stop my facial regimen and only use accutane
>fails to tell me that accutane takes a solid month or two to start working at all
well, back to the olden days where my face would be stiff and puffy
>>
>>24888501
Masturbation apparently dries you out. This could be related. Or it could be some effect masturbation has one its own. As a chronic masturbator and an acne sufferer, I'm sure the two are related.
>>
Can we have an acne thread?

>high androgen-index birth control is the only thing that has helped me for TEN years
>tell my normie "friends" about not being able to go back on it because muhh health
>one of them says "JUST WASH YOUR PILLOWCASE AND YOUR FACE EVERY NGIHT :^)"

literally want to kill all normies tbhfam
>>
>>24888501
also, you won't feel the need to masturbate if you do something else (something not on your computer).
>>
>>24888230
Yes, I was on 80mg of Accutane daily for 6 months and showed zero improvement besides extreme drying of the skin which made me look even worse, it made my lips puffy and red and my face was constantly flaking. Eventually they took me off of it and basically said "you're shit out of luck" in nicer terms.
>>
>>24888562
Fuck, I'd say if you're even just doing something important on the computer you'll easily avoid masturbating. Only if your life is a fucking shit mess where nothing happens and you dislike it in general is masturbation attractive.
>>
>>24888508
Use Cetaphil moisturiser every day. If you don't your face is about to become a flaky, cracked mess.
>>
>>24888249
It also could be the water there, did they have soft water or hard water? When I go to my parents my acne gets like, 5x worse because they don't have a proper filter installed and therefore I have to shower in hard water. Google it and see if it helps you, idk. it won't clear it up 100% but it should clear it up some
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>>24888549
>WHY DONT U JUST STOP EATING BAD FOOD AND GO GLUTEN FREE LOL

Jesus fucking Christ go away
>>
>>24888588
Tried making sure you stay hydrated? Get vitamin D? Take antibiotics for your skin? Eat healthily? Anyone in your family with a history of acne?
>>
tfw almost 21 and my acne is as bad as it was when i was in my mid teens

tfw i was an incredibly attractive little kid but then puberty just completely destroyed me
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>24888623
>STOP EATING DAIRY
>WASH YOUR FACE WITH (INSERT SHILLED PRODUCT HERE)
>DRINK MORE WATER :^)
>DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE

Tired of spending like an hour on my skincare routine every morning and every night only to have normies look at me like I'm diseased desu
>>
>>24888600
my life is a fucking shit mess and that's why I don't masturbate, I can't get turned on when I feel so shit
>>
>>24888601
I've already got the cracked lips.

I can't even do anything about it because there's already a few whiteheads around my lips
>>
>tfw had horrible acne when I was younger
>tfw it went away but now I'm left with horrible scars that will never disappear
Just hiding in my house and waiting to die.
>>
I'm on 80 mg of accutane for the past 3 months and my acne is still shitty as ever

Is this normal?
>>
>>24888748
You're gonna go through chapstick and moisturizer like a mad cunt. Especially if you live in a colder area.
>>
>>24888747
Well, do you have acne?
>>
>>24888983
>80mg
40mg twice a day, or are you just a gigantic fatass
>>
>>24888801
I had very bad scars too. When summer comes go outside alot and tan. it will get better after a couple of months (after 2 years I dont see them anymore)
>>
>>24889112
I've had mine for 5 years and they're not getting any better.
>>
>>24888983
Sometimes Accutane won't work until 4 months. If your skin is peeling your acne should start getting better soon
>>
>>24889050
I used to get a few pimples on my face at any time for all my teenage years, it looked like shit.
Now I'll get the odd pimple once in a while but generally my face is pretty clean.
I take care of it of course, I wash it with a cleanser, I drink a lot of water every day, I change my pillowcase and so on.
>>
File: 1440916083292.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440916083292.gif
470 KB, 200x200
Why is it that normals all have nice skin, while we're all stuck with shitty infected skin that won't get better
>why me
>>
>Have giant pustules
>drain the ooze into my special jar
>throw it into the faces of my most hated normies as a "prank."
>All who knew the taste of my pus were damned to an eternity of horrible acne wherever it landed

And that's how I spent my years in high school.
>>
>>24889423
Acne is mostly genetics but being inside your room and eating junk food all day doesn't exactly help
>>
>>24889423
they're normals because they were blessed with good genetics so their upbringing wasn't a shameful experience full of suffering, so they grew to be healthy, strong and ambitious individuals which we describe as normies
>>
File: 9403.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
9403.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
I would argue that acne is absolutely worse than obesity, yes.
I have personally experimented with my acne around normies to discover which 'type' of acne brings the worst treatment. Basically for 4 months at University I altered my acne and then tracked the results of normies responses to me. I guess a brief summary is in order

>Unpopped yet whiteheaded acne
Normies treated me very badly when I had this as the majority. They seemed to be disgusted by even looking at me, probably because they expected the acne to pop any moment. Also the whiteheads are noticeable from far away so they probably were ashamed to even approach

>Acne popped previous night, with scabs
Probably the 'best' I was treated as they seemed to recognise I WANTED to deal with it which I think makes normies comfortable. Managed to have a few 3 line conversations in this period. Also, scabs aren't as noticable as whiteheads from far away so they get close to you without noticing.

>Freshly popped acne, still moist
Treated very badly, as though I have hideous hygiene for it. Heard some normies OPENLY discussing how bad I looked from far away. Using a tissue to wipe the moisture made things even worse as I also used the tissue to blow my nose which causes pus to attach to the end of my nose.

>Dried out large cysts using toothpaste
Oddly treated even WORSE than the freshly popped. Maybe because normies carry around moisturiser and can't understand how anyone can have dry skin.

>Acne with hair growth
Normies seemed to not notice the acne as much but they made several comments on how I needed to shave

I have been fat and never treated this badly, by the way
>>
File: 1448853886711.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1448853886711.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>>24887817
>female so I can cover it up with makeup
>female so it flares up that time of the month
>>
>>24889152
same
acne is the end
>>
File: P03-11-15_03.15.jpg (179 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
P03-11-15_03.15.jpg
179 KB, 1600x1200
It really sucks but it's easily curable nowadays. I had the misfortune of having parents who thought I could wait it out or solve it using retarded 'natural' methods like drinking lemon water and rubbing mangoes on my face. People treat it like a rite of passage or something but I think it's just another disease that needs to be treated.

pic related, my face before I used accutane
>>
>>24890961
It made me give up in life. I might have made it otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 900x877
>>24887817
My acne is gone now and there is virtually no scarring, but I believe it has permanently affected the way I interact with the world in a negative way. We all know how superficial people are but to have the same people who literally treated you as subhuman when your face was all read and bumpy suddenly respect you when it clears up will really give you a cynical view of the world. It's also made it hard for me to form meaningful connections with anyone since the only way I thought I could get people to talk to me is is I was the funniest person around. Now I can't function in a normal conversation that isn't meant to be funny because I immediately assume the person hates me if they aren't laughing.
>>
>>24892184
I'd much rather that superficial people automatically repel themselves from me then have to deal with them in any way.
>>
>tfw I have no fucking idea what causes my acne
>now I'm paranoid about every food in existence
>dairy, grains, even fucking fruit because of its sugar content
>trying to live off of sweet potatoes and nuts and meat
>still no improvement in acne

I hate my life to be honest
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.