[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8 rzo4Ik4M scientific tin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

scientific tinder study. ok not really, but it does confirm what we already know

1. stacy
2. average female
3. ugly female
4. chad

POWER GAP

5.average guy
6. ugly guy

how many matches does r9k have?
>>
>that feel when two matches
>one of them qt
>other land whale
>qt won't talk to me
>>
In total I have 102.
>>
>but ugly women have it harder than ugly guys!!!
>>
>>24887619
About 20 in the 3-4 months I've been using it. Only spoke to about 7 of them. 5 of them replied. 2 of them were Japanese, but I think they were more wanting to just practice their English. 2 of them I spoke to for a little bit, but one stopped replying for no reason and the other stopped replying because I accidentally offended her woops. There was one that I did speak to a few times over Facekek and stuff who I seemed to get on with. But then she turned out to be an annoying, insufferable attention-whore who only wanted people to give her attention for her fake problems, so I stopped talking to her.

Kind of makes me wish I'd just have put up with her for a little longer, then I might have had a chance at getting laid at least. I'm glad I didn't get involved with a psycho like her though.
>>
I just go to bars and shows and meet people IRL :^)
>>
>using a hookup app to meet people
>having no hobbies to meet people with
>having no social skills to meet people in real life
>being too autistic to even use normal online dating

You guys are doomed.
>>
I had about a dozen matches, talked to about 6, dated 3 and am still with one for almost a year now. it's not perfect but we seem to be good for each other
>>
>>24887619
Over the course of 1 year, I have over 900 matches, some of which are probably fake.

I've been on several first dates with women but I never had much luck since I'm probably 5'8.

I only managed to date one girl off of tinder for a couple of weeks until she got a boyfriend and that was because she was in the same class/major.

She was the first girl that I've kissed.

>tfw she's in two of my classes this semester
>tfw we never even said hi
>>
okay, but, they used predominantly professional photographs for chad which to most girls would be like "lol fake is so painfully obviously fake" girls don't message people if they think the profile isn't real
>>
File: 1442835165300.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442835165300.gif
2 MB, 500x375
Tfw I got genuine matches, but I can't bring my self to say hi, or reply. fuck it
>>
The way I get matches affects me because of my youth looks

>tfw look 15 when Im 19
>>
>>24891181

>tfw 21 and look 14

Kill me Senpai desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.