[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw chasing success >Tfw land dream job >Tfw get in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wpid-depressed-young-man.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wpid-depressed-young-man.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>Tfw chasing success
>Tfw land dream job
>Tfw get in shape
>Tfw making money hand over fist
>Tfw bright future
>Tfw it was all for her
>Tfw she hasn't congratulated me for any of my accomplishments
>Tfw she was the one I was trying to impress all this time
>Tfw she's living across the country with a great guy and I'm stuck here alone
I should consider suicide, right? I feel like all of my accomplishments aren't worth shit if the right people don't recognize them.
>>
get over her, theres someone better
>>
>>24887567

What did you expect some hole to drop her life and fly across the country because you got your shit together?

Find another hole, you're obviously on the right track in general.
>>
>>24887567
lol alright, same thing happened to me so this is from experience

1. who gives a fuck
2. obviously you, need to get out of this trance

bruh you already fit, guessing you ogt a good job you have a bright future go find another girl if you make good money fit and look good theres ALOT of hope for you. you have strong will alot of kids dont have nowadays use it to your advantage.

26 year old chad who use to be neet overweight faggot here
>>
I'm in the same boat minus the job/money success part.
Improved a fucking ton, started working out, taking better care of myself, etc.

Not a single person has noticed. Especially not her.
>>
Congratulations, anon! I care.
>>
>>24887613
>>24887596
A simple "glad you're doing well would have sufficed". When I got my new job, folks were coming out of the woodwork to congratulate me, people I haven't spoken to in years.
>>
File: 1334606547037.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1334606547037.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
>>24887567
I know its hard to hear, but try and forget her bro. You did any amazing thing that most people here would never be able to do. You'll find another women in time.

I mean, come on. You've probably heard words of congratulation from other people in your life, maybe by seeking her approval you were looking in the wrong place.

You accomplished all of this for yourself in the end. You did it so that she would notice YOU. It all ties back to your personal being. Give it time, enjoy your job, enjoy your success. One day, maybe, after six months, or six years, you'll forget about her.

Keep trying bro, you've made it. She's the only thing left to cut out of you life. Look to the success you've achieved for yourself. Look to the praise from other people.

Best of luck.
I believe in you.
>>
>>24887664
you dont want a "good job" you want a relationship. get the fuck over it, jesus christ.
>>
>>24887664

Lol, sounds like you were her beta orbiter at best.
>>
>>24887690
I was. Never even kissed her. I should suicide, right?
>>
>>24887714

No you should take your newfound success, find a couple new hobbies, and meet new people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.