[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she might be my only chance at getting laid /b/ should i go for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bti_89.jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bti_89.jpg
46 KB, 960x540
she might be my only chance at getting laid /b/

should i go for it
>>
Why waste your time with /r9k/?

Fucking hit it already.
>>
Yes, but don't catch feelings, just sex until she starts to demand shit in return, then you bail.
>>
>>24887470
yeah, have filthy nasty sex but do not enter a relationship
>>
>>24887470
do what makes you happy bro.
>>
You would be stupid not to
>>
>>24887470

Mirin biceps, whats her routine
>>
>>24887470
Don't do it. I lost my virginity to a fat ugly girl, now I have a decent girlfriend and I really wish I would've never fucked that buttergolem.
>>
No, youll probably hate yourself for it, i cant get my dick up at all for a 2 out of 10, id rather just jerk to a 10 on internet , maybe i just havent got that desparate yet
>>
>>24887687
Bro if you had been a virgin with your GF you would have been terrible and she would have left you, and told everyone how shit you are in bed.
>>
>>24887717
Spotted the virgin. It doesnt even work like that, first time I had sex the only part I had a hard time with was figuring out how the fuck my dick fits in such a tiny space. I missed like 3 times. After that its just a basic movement you find out you knew how to do since you were fucking born. Its like learning how to fucking eat. Every single human is capable of doing it decently.
>>
Do it! Maybe losing your virginity is the solution to your insecurities
>>
>>24887470
she's hot
>tfw no thick gf
>>
>>24887776
This.

I lost my virginity at 23 to a 33 year old milf.

She seriously thought I was lying when I told her afterwards.
>>
>>24887687
if you hadn't fucked that ugly chick, how do you know you'd even end up getting your gf?

cause and effect my brethren
>>
Fuck it, I'd hit that.
>>
do it op you wont regret it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.