[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw talking to cute pregnant girl on tinder since Saturday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 5 o'clock feels.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
5 o'clock feels.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw talking to cute pregnant girl on tinder since Saturday night
>wants to meet
>baby daddy out the picture
>says shes just lonely and wants someone to talk to

I'm very tempted to meet. I don't even think we'd end up having sex or anything I'm just fucking lonely as hell and I know how she must feel.

Talk me out of it /r9k/
>>
>rewarding a roastie slut
Don't do it
>>
She did exactly what women do
she went for a chad that didn't want her, he just pumped and dumped.
Now, she is crawling to you, a beta, to support her and her chad baby.

tell her she's a worthless slut and her kid would be better off without her.
>>
>>24887057
>>24887156
how is it rewarding if I get to not be lonely too

the baby isn't born yet and it's not like I'll suddenly start taking care of it
>>
>>24887454
>it's not like I'll suddenly start taking care of it

You're lonely. She's nice. She's gonna get you into a relationship. Kids gonna come. You're part of her life, kid needs a dad, who else is gonna do it?

I mean if you want to be her betabux that's fine I can't stop you, but don't think you're going to get with this girl and not have to take care of the child.
>>
>>24887454
You can't not get involved with a woman long-term who has a baby and not be a stand-in parent.
This never happens.
>>
>>24887632
>>24887798
sex though?
>>
>>24887798
>>24887632
Why are you guys so hateful of women? Some girls honestly just had a bad relationship and it's better to get out of that than staying with a man that isn't good for them.

Because they thought something was different with a guy they're automatically doomed to a life of solitute or else they're parasites and looking for beta bux? Fuck you delusional faggots.
>>
>>24889263
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24889263
>Eewww get away from me nerd!
>come on Chad, you can fuck me bareback!
*6 months later*

>H-hey nerd, y-you doing anything tonight? I-I-I-I'm pretty lonely. You know, since Chad l-l-l-left me...
>Sure thing my queen, I will be then in a jiffy!
>>
Might go the right way for you. Ended up dating a pregnant girl for awhile, it was pretty good.
>>
>>24890235
>tinder
>"hey nerd"

Mutually exclusive anon
>>
>>24889263
Heh I kind of like reading Arby's posts
>>
Heres a protip about dysfunctional families. That bitch is going to love the baby daddy more than you. Have fun getting keked when he decides to come around again.
>>
>>24891467
I have barely given any consideration to her loving me.

I don't love her, we're just talking on tinder.

I don't love any woman besides my mother, nor do I believe any woman will ever truly love me.

I'm just lonely and want a friend, she's lonely and wants to "meet" someone. If that means free sex with preggo chick great, if not I still have a friend.
>>
>>24891691
Go for it, I say. Just be careful about a long-term relationship.
>>
>>24886865
>I don't even think we'd end up having sex or anything
Anon you don't get it. That's the ONLY thing you should do, if you do anything at all.

Bang the slut, then leave it. She's worthless othervice.
>>
>>24891467
>That bitch is going to love the baby daddy more than you

How can you be so sure? They may not have been a real couple.
>>
>>24891940
>They may not have been a real couple
If they aren't a real couple and she gets knocked up and keeps the child, shes a whore.
>>
>>24890525
How's it dating a pregnant girl. It's one of my fetishes and want to know if it's worth the hassle.
>>
>>24893102
Not significantly different from dating a normal girl I imagine. She just happened to have a big belly, and could go raw in her without worry, also later on in the pregnancy she got super horny. And when she had the baby, her tits made milk.
>>
>>24891691
She might fuck you anon but only to secure you as her betabux. As of now it's dawning on her that she may not be able to financially support a child alone and she is subconsciously bringing a man back into her life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.