[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a guy who accidentally married a roastie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15
File: 1448957944686.jpg (147 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1448957944686.jpg
147 KB, 600x550
>mfw i fell for the promise-ring meme

>mfw wedding night i was ordered to lick on her tuna-smelling roast

I am LITERALLY on the phone with a divorce lawyer as i type this
>>
>>24886801
aaaaand story, OP

hearty kek, more
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
>>24886801
Top cucc
OP did you at least love her before you found out she was used goods?
>>
wait I'm going to feign belief and ask this

was she actually a virgin roastie?
>>
>>24886814
well she told me she was a virgin, hence the purity ring. virgins dont have roasts. i demanded her sex partners list. a bible was thrown in my face. 3 guys r literally named Chad
>>
>promise ring

Why are you surprised.
>>
File: r&m.png (35 KB, 1073x834) Image search: [Google]
r&m.png
35 KB, 1073x834
>>24886801
I want some fucking Time stamps up in this bitch!
>>
>>24886838
this is probably bait but...innie/roastie is a genetic thing my guy
>>
Miley is getting out of control.
>>
my first gf (who was a virgin) had a roastie
>>
>>24886878
actually it can be both. life is not black or white.
>>
>>24886801
Someone needs to gas that woman
>>
>>24886838
I've seen babies born with roasties. Activity doesn't make a roastie. That's like saying sex makes your balls sag more and more through life.
>>
>>24886935
her cavernous abyss she calls a vagina gassed in my face. so much dicks she had that she farts from pussy not ass only
>>
>>24886942
>the internet roastie defense force thinks balls are pulled on during sex
>>
>>24886895
so you fell for the genetics meme? top kek lad she was getting railed by chad so hard her cunt was never the same
>>
>>24886974
The Virgin thinks roasties are normally created by sex and are not present at birth or after puberty with no sex.
>>
File: received_10208404243605739.jpg (20 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
received_10208404243605739.jpg
20 KB, 680x468
>Bought promise ring for gf and my anniversary
>she breaks up with me two weeks before

Once Peep Show ends I'm killing myself.
>>
>>24886942
Bet there was a twin who was going to be named Chad who ended up being a victim of vanishing twin syndrome.

Fucking Chad.
>>
>>24887000
I'm kissless virgin but still have a roastie. My sister is just as me. I had a roastie since puberty and never thought it was a problem until r9k obssessed over it.
>>
I had a roastie when I was a virgin as many girls do.
>>
>>24886801
I'm starting to believe more and more in this roastie meme, at first I was skeptical but personal experience definitely attests to there being some truth to it.

>deflower 2 virgins, they have innies
>fuk 1 girl who had one sexual partner before, she had a semi roastie
>get to know another girl, know she's fucked several guys before, she's a full blown roastie (with 2 others girls too, so 3 roasties)

inb4 normie xD
I'm here for schadenfreude
>>
>>24887040
I need to watch the new season of peep show, don't kill yourself though!
>>
>>24887084
>>24887085
hello alt-chad here :^) do you two little outcasts wish to fuck me together? i promise that alpha sex with me includes being held down and fucked while hair pulled and arms behind your backs
>>
File: smug.jpg (45 KB, 515x434) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
45 KB, 515x434
>>24886974
This is some high quality bait.
>>
>>24887127
You would give up as soon as you saw my face.
It's one thing that makes me laugh and sad at the same time... When robots say chad gets all the girl.
No he doesn't. Chad wants pretty girls only. He wouldn't even consider ugos as possibilities. Neither would you, honestly. In my experience robots temd to be extremely shallow for some reason.
>>
>>24886801
ITT: OP is keking himself

Also, is that Miley Cyrus!? The fuck is wrong with her?
>>
>>24887197
>Also, is that Miley Cyrus!? The fuck is wrong with her?
You're a few years late to the party bro
>>
Since losing my virginity I've been having sex at least once a week for three years with my long-term bf and my labia hasn't changed.
Explain that, /Routine 9ynocology Kwestions/
>>
>>24887274
You're a liar and male
>>
>>24887267
I mean, I knew she was fuckin weird and fondled giant inflatable cocks on stage, but that outfit is a whole nother level. I cant believe she was a role model for children at one point. I cant believe she still is. She just disgusts me.

Why do I have to be so fucking attracted to her. Both her looks and her personality turn me on. I wanna be trashy with her.
>>
>>24887196
I'd love you but I'm married.
>>
>>24887325
That's just what she wears in public, she's done a nude photoshoot fairly recently which I'm sure you can find if you care. She looks like skeletor with armpit hair so I'd give it a miss personally.
>>
>>24887196
>>>24887127
>robots tend to be extremely shallow for some reason.

probably because they're so insecure lol
>>
>>24887372
I've seen that, and Id say its a hit for me. I sorta like a bit of hair. It gives a natural feel.
>>
lurkin' for the kekin'
>>
>>24886942
>>24887025

lel, the fuck kind of hospital do you work at? The baby rapist hospital? I work on obstetrics and they are literally never roastie. The mother, sure, but not the infant. It's a shitty place to work though. Just recently they murdered a boy for being born male. Even worse is how this one bitch nurse was defending the practice saying male genital mutilation is a nice way of testing for hemophilia. Naturally the mother, doctor, and nurses involved aren't being given the death penalty or even life in solitary confinement. I was trying to save them a couple years ago but the DON sat me in her office and wrote me up, a written 'verbal' warning, then said if I ever pass out truthful literature concerning male genital mutilation again I"m fired and reported to the BON to remove my license. Somehow doctors and nurses have a reputation for helping people but in truth they do a lot more harm than good. Hippocrates would turn in his grave if only he knew what a mockery his name has become.
>>
if the Rostie theory is true, then let me ask you a question...
You marry a virgin innie. But throughout the years, after many nights of marital sex, she is ought to become a roastie, not different from the slut stacy, after all the vagina doesn't react differently to one night stand or long term sex: penetration is penetration.
So what will you do when your beautiful innie becomes an disgusting outie?
>>
>>24887420

It's because ugly girls are shallow. a negative3/10 sees me, a mere 6/10 and thinks "I could settle with that ugly piece of shit who drives a 2014 car and makes 45k/yr at 27", then when rightfully rejected so spergs out on tumblr about how some evil sojinist raped her by not fucking her ugly ass.
>>
>>24887725

You don't understand the roastie theory on even the most basic level. Sorry to break it to you but you're a dumbass retard roastie or white knight.

Roast comes from taking lots of dicks. dicks with an s on the end denoting that it is plural. Dicks is more than one dick, it is multiple dicks meaning lots of dicks that is more than a single dick. If you marry a virgin and she eventually becomes roast it's because she is cheating. If she stays with the man who deflowered her and never takes another dick then she is for all intents and purposes still a virgin and won't become roastie toastie.
>>
>>24886878
>probably
thought it will be a gud thread t b h
>>
>>24887636
> murdered a boy for being male
Err... We'll ne right back with Things that Never Happened!
>>
>>24887725
you caused the innie, so it's acceptable.
it's no different than wanting a new bed over a bed that's left in the alley, or wanting a new/rebuilt car over something from the junkyard. eventually you'll be the downfall of said object, but it's fine because it was your fault.
>>
>>24887725

After birth maybe, but that's acceptable.
Otherwise only excessive dickage may cause roastification.
>>
>>24887773
>this level of autism is off the chart or whatever the picture says.tex
>>
>>24887789

You don't think male genital mutilation is done in hospitals? Or do you think hemophilia doesn't exist? I'm talking about hospitals on earth now, not in whatever imagination land you live in where nothing bad ever happens.
>>
>>24887837

>im mad and stupid and not smart enough to makeup lies to refute blatant truth so le autism meme
>ur prolly virgin 2 hahaha
>>
>>24887789
Ah I see what he means now. He's saying that they tried to circumsize a baby and the circumcision killed the baby. This does happen, of course. It's just the way he said it is so cryptic and autistic it's hard to tell what he means.
>>
was this whole christian thing?- lets be virgins and wait until marriage
>>
>>24887871
you guys are retarded..
>>
>>24887871
What?
I'm not even the guy you were replying to. I just noticed that your post SCREAMED autism.

>if she stayed with the man who deflowered her and never takes another dick then for all intents and purposes she is still a virgin.
That's what you said. It doesn't make sense.

I'm not mad. I'm not a virgin..I was just making a comment.
>>
>>24887274
did you take before and after pics? maybe it changed too slowly for you to notice. maybe your bf has a small cock
>>
>>24887773
He's joking, right? It's supposed to be a joke, right? Right?!

Dear lord... For safery measure I'll assume you have brain damage
Penetration is penetration regardless of the identity of the male, hell regardless of his "human" status. It can be a dildo, an inanimate object, a vegetable, a cucumber, anything. The vagina is not sentinent, it doesn't realize "oops, that's not my husband dick, I better open up my meat curtains!"
If you say excessive fucking cause roastieness, it doesn't matter who is doing the fucking for god sake. If a virgin wife has regular sex with her husband, for her vagina, it's constant penetration, it's the same if she had being taking a different dick every night! According to your "theory" any wife that has regular sex is then bound to become a roastie.
For god sake I feel that I'velost a significant amount of brain cells typing this shit.
>>
>>24887956

>she doesn't know that hpv is responsible for benign genital hyperplasia
>>
>>24887956
They believe it.
>>
>>24887956

The bacterial flora changes. Diseases inevitably caught from chads also play a major role.

Roasties are disgusting, but there's no need to defend them by rejecting the reality of their nature. Disgusting things aren't bad, right? They feel good and that's all that matters.
>>
>>24887872

They didn't try. They did circumcise him, and they were very successful. They tried to stop the bleeding though, and that is where they were unsuccessful.

I guess it's hard for some people to understand that male genital mutilation means male genital mutilation. Not thinking it's hard to understand that doesn't mean someone is autistic though, it just means not retarded.
>>
>>24887956

Why are you trying to convince us it's just a coincidence that you've fucked a bunch of dudes and suck dick on the way to the parking lot and you have prominent labia and that your roast has nothing to do with the mileage on it.

We won't believe you, but plenty of thirsty betas on reddit will. No amount of lies will get us to marry you. We're just too smart for that shit.
>>
>>24886801
Why not just trade up by becoming gay. Leave her for a younger boy, you've got nothing to lose. How can you stand fucking that thing? The shame I mean?
>>
>>24888097
And you win an award today. Post address for delivery.
>>
>>24886801
Why would you marry a girl that you've never had sex with.
>>
>>24886942

>i've seen babies born with roasties

holy shit what dude
why are you peeking at baby pussy?
>>
File: 1449527331325.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449527331325.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>24888133
the horror not shame

>>24888097
who are you? can you teach me your ways? u speak so much truth that i have tears in my eyes

i will take a photo of your post and present it to court to divorce my cavernous whore. i am 100% sure the judge will understand

>>24888133
man's ass is a fetish not my sexuality
>>
>>24888181

What is the reward? I'd rather a cashrpize. Paypal me at [email protected]

I'll accept a picture of the anus too. I've noticed that for some reason even nasty ass roastie bitches still have qt buttholes. You might even be able to convince me to be fwb if you only suck and take it up the ass and aren't fat. If you want me to stay around though you'd have to get labiaplasty, and I still wouldn't fuck it even if you did get it fixed cosmetically.
>>
>>24888286
my nigg. a vagina after plastic surgery is forever a whore stamp. think about it

her vag was so worn down by Dicks that it was deformed
>>
>>24887927
>Guys i swear im not a virgin
Then why the fuck are you here? Get the fuck off my board normie.
>>
>>24887839
>>24888059
>equates circumcision to murder because a complication of the procedure led to the baby's death
how do you even work in the murder facilities that are hospitals, where murders take place daily in surgical units?
>>
File: tumblr_y0ur4dumf4gg0t_500.jpg (127 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_y0ur4dumf4gg0t_500.jpg
127 KB, 500x750
>>24888433
>my
Sorry Hiro.
>>
>>24888286
There are no femanons here, bro. They all trip.
>>
>>24888492

It's only murder if you kill someone while trying to harm them. If I come up to you, strap you down, they try cutting off your head with an acetylene torch I'd be charged with murder, not manslaughter or be doing the charging to your insurance company. It goes by intent, and circumcision is only ever done with malicious intent. It breaks every oath the doctor made. I work there because it's good money, but I make it known that I will not carry the child back to the or for the sexual torture games, and I won't care for any parent's who have it. I"m currently trying to get into OR but they keep telling me the only other opening in the hospital is medsurg and fuck that shit with a broom. Medsurg is just glorified CNAs, no real nurses. I have my values and stick to them. I only have trouble sleeping because I feel bad about the evil others do. I couldn't live with myself if I were evil. Honestly they should be boiled alive. I don't understand how such a sick fuck can even come about. It really makes you start feeling euphoric and questioning how a loving God could allow that kind of shit.
>>
File: 1448263660249.png (471 KB, 629x635) Image search: [Google]
1448263660249.png
471 KB, 629x635
>>24888620
looks like we got a male roastie. or what i call an elephant trunk cuCk. a Dumbo

females-roasty
man- Dumbo

let us start this new meme guys
>>
>>24887127
>this is what losers think good sex is

also you type like a fucking six year old desu baka senpai
>>
File: costanza babby.png (111 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
costanza babby.png
111 KB, 300x333
>>24888248
>baby pussy
>>
>>24888753
Male roastie = larger dick??

Dumbo reporting in, get kek'd
>>
>>24888753

I''ve only ever had sex with one person though. I didn't use my ears either. I know you're butthurt that you have an ugly pussy, but I don't think memeing will make your labia any less prominent.
>>
>>24887196
>robots temd to be extremely shallow for some reason.

correction, PEOPLE are shallow
>>
>>24888753

>roasties on damage control
>not even trying anymore
>just flinging shit on a keyboard and hoping words form
>>
>>24886801
Nah dude, the thing you stupidly "fell for" was the roastie meme
>>
>>24887170
i bet you stream your movies, fully satisfied.
>>
>>24888851

fuck u faggit only robots are shallow chad is perfect he just hasnt noticed me yet
>>
>>24888898

umm I have netflix. What the fuck is streaming? are you some kind of cheapass nerd?
>>
File: 1390798876438.jpg (22 KB, 208x260) Image search: [Google]
1390798876438.jpg
22 KB, 208x260
>>24888898
What other option is there? Paying individually for each movie or show I wanna watch?
>>
>>24888620
If I came up to you in a restaurant while you were having a heart attack and started doing chest compressions, there might be someone as dumb as you who doesn't realize the reasoning behind what I am doing in that situation and might say I was trying to assault you. Circumcision is rarely absolutely necessary and in rare cases(such as hemophilia), it puts the newborn at greater risk than the potential benefits it may give, but to say that there is never a time when circumcision is indicated and that it is only done "with malicious intent" makes me stop taking you seriously very fast.

>circumcision is evil
>sexual torture games
>they should be boiled alive
either way you don't seem fit to work on a unit with policies that lead to regular circumcision because it doesn't look like you can keep your biases in check, so you should quit before your interference leads to your getting fired.
>>
File: 1365218569214.jpg (12 KB, 157x175) Image search: [Google]
1365218569214.jpg
12 KB, 157x175
>>24886942
>NEET who lives in the vents of a hospital shitposting from an old laptop
>comes down to the maternity ward at night when people are mostly not there except a few graveyard shifters, to inspect baby vaginas
>>
>>24887196
Time stamp. Let us confirm
>>
File: 1441145128285.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441145128285.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24886801
99.9% of the time, I ignore the useless fucking bait morons post on this board.

Your absolute, objective stupidity made me laugh though. Congrats on making stupid people look like saints & geniuses compared to your views on women.
>>
>>24888059
It's fucking crazy man.

>Here let me cut YOUR willy without YOUR consent, boy.

Let me cut a piece of you

>why?
>no reason really, for fun f@m
>JUST
>>
>>24888959

There are no benefits ot sexual mutilation though. You also don't give cpr to someone having a heart attack unless they go into cardiac arrest. In such a case that you did cpr on somneone who needed it though there are good samaritan laws. If you find a girl passed out and turn her over on her stomach to prevent aspiration that would be fine. You can't roll her over and fuck her in the ass and give her aids though. Understand?

And I already made it clear my biases get in the way and I won't participate in their sxual torture. I refused to sign the verbal warning about not handing out literature, technically a violation of informed consent by them not telling the parents that there is zero benefits to the sexual mutilation of children, but the don got someone to sign that I refused to sign and since it was just a 'verbal' warning nothing came of it. I stopped handing out pamphlets, but I was defiant to the end by not signing anything. When I started I was in the ER and I refused to care for a rapist. Apparently there is a nursing shortage so you can actually get away with quite a bit more than they want you to think. Also the nurse is supposed to be a patient advocate. The mother can go to hell for all I care. The patient on the OB floor to me is the infant.
>>
>>24888959
>it puts the newborn at greater risk than the potential benefits it may give

Everyone for it says this, but no one provides any substantial proof.

Oh yeah, lemme cut ur left eye out to reduce your chances of glaucoma
>>
>>24889239

The only study I've seen cited was wear the mutilated individual pursued sex less often and as such had a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% less chance of getting aids. Very similar to how female circumcision prevents stds transfer. If sex doesn't feel good you won't try to have it as much.
>>
>>24889195
>missing my point about not understanding the motivations behind actions that seem outwardly only to cause harm
not surprised
>I can get away with letting my biases interfere with doing my job so no worries
have at it then until they fire you
>patient no the OB floor is the infant
The patients on the OB floor are both the mother and the infant.

>>24889239
>>24889301
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa011688
>uncircumcised men are 3.5 times more likely to have penile HPV and increases the risk of cervical cancer in his female partners because of this
Whether or not the risks outweigh the benefits is ultimately up to the parents. I don't plan on circumcising my male children if I have any, but calling it "sexual torture games" is laughable.
>>
>>24886820
LMAO it looks like peter pettigrew.
>>
>>24889554

You don't understand though. In my example the ass rapist thought he was helping her by preventing aspiration by fucking he ass and giving her aids. That seems to outwardly cause harm but who cares about an anal fissure and some incurable virus? at least she didn't maybe would have gotten some throwup on her shirt.
If they were going to fire me they would have long ago. The two stories I mentioned weren't the only times I raised objections to shit. It's gotten to the point where they roll their eyes when we have conference with the bigwigs at some of my suggestions. Crazy stuff like maybe the patients in the psych ward should be given options for dietary like the normal patients who get options AND can leave to get to the vending machines or have family bring outside drink. Hospitals are fucked up places still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to respecting basic human rights and dignity
And fuck the mother. As soon as she seeks to cause harm then she is just another appliance in the hospital, much like the doctors and bad nurses. No real mother would want to chop up her child's genitals.

Also, It's not up to the parents if the risks outweigh the benefits, it's up to the child once they reach the age of majority. The choice is taken from him by force though, and instead of preventing child abuse the hospital facilitates and even does the child abuse for them. And HPV, are you fucking kidding me? Because a girl might get cancer from fucking millions of dudes we better chop up all those dudes dicks? We have this thing called Gardasil now, a shot both men and sluts can get to prevent certain strains of HPV. Why don't we just cut out her cervix if we're so concerned about cervical cancer?
>>
>>24886878
get a load of this kek
>>
>>24890041

Umm you realize your post is problematic right? If a girl wants to have sex with other men while in a relationship that is only her concern. Words like kek is shaming of the man she is with and may exert social pressures for him to dump her just for having a healthy normal sex life. The word and concept of kek is literally misogyny to such an extent that even men are hurt by it. This is what we mean by patriarchy.
>>
>>24890131
come on mate, you're not even trying
>>
>>24889916
I have a cut dick and I'm getting laid tonight. My cum will be swallowed and you will be playing puppetry of the penis with your disgusting roast beef dick
>>
>>24890668
>implying most men who are pissed off about circumcision aren't circumcised as well
are there any studies comparing life outcomes of circumcised men with uncircumcised in the u.s.?
>>
>>24886942
no you havent
robo bobo
>>
>>24886801
gonna be a good harvest coming soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci4EAmF1bZo
>>
>>24887040
>tfw life goal is completing reading Majutsu no Index NT series
Still waiting.
>>
>>24890668

>lying about getting laid on a peruvian fingerpainting forum
>>
>>24892893
this one's better

>If your baby girl is premature, she is particularly likely to have a swollen clitoris and inner labia.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x1048433/is-it-normal-for-my-babys-genitals-to-be-so-swollen
>>
>>24888593

Are those actually her nipples??
>>
>>24886801
literally failed by her parents
>>
File: 579763795.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
579763795.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
>>24892955

>A newborn baby's genitals may be swollen, red, inflamed, and larger than you might expect. This is due to the rush of hormones that occurs before birth. If you have a baby girl with an enlarged vulva, the swelling should go down within a couple of weeks. For baby boys, the swelling in the scrotal sac may take weeks or months to return to normal.
>>
File: linkcdilaughing.jpg (87 KB, 227x337) Image search: [Google]
linkcdilaughing.jpg
87 KB, 227x337
>>24887636

>The baby rapist hospital
>>
>>24886801
Do people really believe in the roastie meme?
>>
>>24894774
autism + never seeing a real vagina + gets info from 4chan = amazing levels of gullibility.
>>
>>24886942

roastie detected.

sounds like you're part of the RDF (roastie defense force.)
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.