[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People seriously marry dakimakuras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449762291964.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449762291964.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>People seriously marry dakimakuras
>>
>>24885783
What the fuck is a dakimakuras? Some native peoples?
>>
>>24885802
its a fucking pokemon
>>
>>24885897
Jeez come down
>>
>>24885931
>>24885897
fuck nevermind. thats darumaka
the other thing is an anime pillow thing that weaboos fuck. sorry
>>
>5 posts
>3 unique IP addresses
>>
>>24885999
nice trips bro
>>
>>24885999
What's your fucking point?
>>
>>24885783
better then marrying a 3DPD. I will spend less money on a pillow then on a real women. Real women don't even love you anyways.
>>
>>24886106
shut the fuck up! its a pillow. maybe in your experiences no real people have ever loved you but they definitely do love other people
>>
I've been toying with some ideas for the ultimate sex doll.

It will have a basic resin skeleton, with elastic tendons and ligaments, hard silicone muscles, ultra soft viscera, and squishy silicone fat and skin. The hair will be human hair, glass prosthetic eyes for eyes, and the most important part, butthole, mouth, and vagina. I'm actually quite proud of my design on these. It's a single unit for easy cleaning, a combination of thermoplastics, elastomer oils, and silicone. The hardest part has been the teeth. Do I just get a cheapo set of porcelain dentures, individual teeth custom ordered, or just use extra hard silicone with some shiny reflective white shit mixed.

It's as much an art project exploring the uncanny valley as it is for getting off. I'd like to do a whole series of them to make an art installation.

I recently got to visit a fancy new simulation lab for med students and it was just really fucking creepy. Medical shit everywhere and these creepy creepy ass manikins that were breathing, blinking,even had tummy gurgles and pulses. They really didn't look anything near human, it was more the breathing and blinking that was so unnerving. I want to make an ultra creepy sexdoll room I"ll call the toymakers boudoir, or maybe perverts lab, I don't know, the name doesn't matter. I want doll corpses in various states of construction and prototype parts like breathing chest, a blinking severed head, maybe even one that makes soft crying sounds. The fake hospital also had child manikins which were somehow even creepier. I already see my work being controversial enough to get me in some shit so I don't want to make children manikins. I don't know what kind of gallery would be willing to host my room though. I'm no big name yuro modern art kek. I think art should be beautiful and make you feel. I really disagree with a lot of what the art world is doing now. I think it would be very feely and beauty.
>>
>>24886106
also, what makes you think a fucking pile of fluff is capable of loving you?
>>
>>24886142

Top kek, and I mean that with a cuc in place of the ke.

What makes you think that? Muh Disney films?
>>
File: MIrrVze.gif (957 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
MIrrVze.gif
957 KB, 450x253
>>24886142
>they definitely do love other people

no their love for you is utility based if you don't believe me then try getting a gf without a job.

>>24886166
I don't expect it to love me back so I don't see the difference then getting a real gf.
>>
>>24886166

What kind of women do you know that are piles of fluff? Do you mean flesh? I seriously think you might be retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.