[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone really still go on "dates?" Isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 385x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 385x448
Does anyone really still go on "dates?"

Isn't it much better to just take someone to your/their place and hang out?

Someone please explain.
>>
Some women use the thristy betas to buy them dinner and tickets for shit.

But yeah, going out in a public place for a first date is a given.
>>
i've been mulling over this a lot lately.
my GF is under the drinking age so it's kinda limiting. we went bowling and i tried to get a beer and the bar was so busy that i stood there for 5 minutes watching the bartenders make 49 drinks.
a manager was taking orders, i look at him to place an order and he goes, "sorry bud, im not the bartender"

why the fuck do i want to go out again???
>>
wrong place to ask, retard

>>>/adv/
>>
>>24885769
This is pretty much a "date". A boy and girl hanging out.

You dont make it an official deal anymore like in Hollywood movies, where you take her to a nice restaurant and shit.

Nowadays you just say "lets grab some drinks later today", meet up, have a few drinks, then go home for "netflix an chill" and fuck.
>>
>>24885769
I started dating this girl. My friend organized the whole thing because she was sick of me being a sad sack of shit. Its pretty lame desu. The first date I got really drunk and eluded to my respective issues. I blew around 100 bucks on dinner and a comedy show.

I had a second date the other day which was alright we went to the beach and ate dinner watching the sunset. Its pretty lame if you can get them around id recommend it more.
>>
Maybe if the girl wants a free meal and knows a guy that still has hope/naivety. The guys she actually wants don't have to deal with that shit though.
>>
>>24885791
>But yeah, going out in a public place for a first date is a given.

I never understood this. Do you go to a public place only to show that you don't fear of society knowing about your feelings?
>>
Because you need to make sure they aren't crazy or will rape you before you spend time at their or your house. It'll be hard to fight him off if there's no one around to help you.
>>
>>24886031
No, a first date implies you don't really know each other that well. You can't invite a woman you don't know to come to your place, that's creepy in the non-meme way.
>>
File: g.jpg (133 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
133 KB, 550x413
>on POF yesterday
>7/10 cutie nurse sends me message
>back and forth a bit, ask what kid of work she does
>three word answer
>never reply, don't plan to

My crushing feelings of inadequacy and cynicism fuel my own self-sabotaging behavior.
online dating a shit
>>
>>24885769
Its hilarious how I see girls constantly whine about how guys don't take girls on dates anymore, yet they'll say yes to the first douchebag who asks them for Netflix and chill.
>>
>>24885769
You only take gf's on dates because you genuinely want to spend time with her. You either take a whore to a house party or to chill at your crib and watch Netflix.
>>
no dates now are "netflix XDD"
>>
File: 1449775246348.jpg (11 KB, 228x124) Image search: [Google]
1449775246348.jpg
11 KB, 228x124
>>24885769
what's wrong with his teeth? it's two of them were sanded down.
>>
Would you not count that as a date?

Most people don't "date" per se in that unless you're a 30 something trying to pick up widowers in wine bars you don't explicitly "ask for a date", you just suggest an activity you could do together with the implied purpose of furthering your relationship.
>>
File: 1446395786230.jpg (16 KB, 289x291) Image search: [Google]
1446395786230.jpg
16 KB, 289x291
>>24887540
britain desu senpai
>>
>>24887540
The English make piss-poor vampires desu
>>
>>24886055
You mean people would go on the internet and just tell lies? That is insane? And they would do something malicious to someone? Poppycock.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.