[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brought a shirt >Feel like a faggot Wear it outside some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: qqqeRWATSYEDURI.png (1 MB, 928x1151) Image search: [Google]
qqqeRWATSYEDURI.png
1 MB, 928x1151
>Brought a shirt
>Feel like a faggot

Wear it outside some day, or is it my new pyjamas?
>>
>>Feel like a faggot
It has nothing to do with the shirt.
>>
you look like the emo cheshire cat from alice in wonderland
>>
>>24885764
You have a very feminine physique. You might attract some tops
>>
>>24885764
The fuck you talking about you insecure faggot? Shirt looks normal as fuck. Just wear it
>>
Its a nice shirt
>>
>>24885764
realize that unless you're wearing something insane, literally no one notices the way you dress. do you really consider the outfits of acquaintances day-by-day? stop thinking about it
>>
>>24885792
It looks normal to me. Understand that good bodybuilders are the top 1% of the population. Average men are not that impressive, but they look fine because they are just average.

The combination of excellent genetics, huge drug stacks, and weightlifting is what makes these exceptional humans even more exceptional. It is foolish to compare yourself to them.
>>
>>24885764

>narrow shoulders
>dainty hands
>no facial hair

yeah, pretty faggoty.
>>
>>24885764

its just a shirt breh
>>
>American Eagle

what is this, 2008?
>>
>>24885764
Remember women like faggots. Anything that you think is gay is actually what you should be doing, assuming that you're clearly straight and confident well doing it.
>>
>>24885925
hey hey hey now, AE still has some nice shit. Where do you shop mr. /fa/?
>>
>>24885764
It's a nice shirt OP, looks good on you.
>>
>>24885794
>>24885798
>>24885836
>>24885843
>>24885918
>>24885963
>>24885958
Thank you for the encouragement guys

>>24885925
I'm from England, never heard of AE until I was looking for new jeans 4 days ago. I don't think it's a known brand over here.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 750x1334
At least you dont have to wear this faggoty sweater your mom knitted you
>>
>>24886027
How slavic are you 1-10? You could play the villain in about 75% of American action movies.
Sweater looks pretty warm, at least.
>>
>>24886027
You could be a new meme

killmenow.jpg
>>
>>24885764
doesn't look good
>>
File: sydtufigohl.png (2 MB, 1119x884) Image search: [Google]
sydtufigohl.png
2 MB, 1119x884
>>24885925
implying AE wasn't designed specifically for this board
>>
>>24886027

You look like Brandon Fraser

JUST
>>
The color block thing seems to be in now. Unless it's a button up shirt though I only ever buy v-necks tops.

I'm a dadcore autist and get away with wearing whatever and people think it's nice, Lately I've been sporting a fucking cardigan. With the right attitude and way you hold yourself you can get away with wearing damn near anything. I like bowties but fear they may be too hipstery now. Funny because I remember a few years ago wearing my grandfathers bowties and getting picked on a lot. It's kind of a bummer they're in now. I like being a special snowflake. Socks are best for playing with patterns and color.
>>
>>24886137

Too baggy and too short. We're mostly skinny lanklets except for the fat manlet redditors who are just tourists. They're actually stupid enough to think a robot can be fat.

Anyway, buckle is about the only brand that makes wearable jeans. H&M comes close. They have some nice skinny jeans but it stops at 30x34. 30x36 is what non fatassmidgets wear. I thought swedes were supposed to be attractive, not fat midgets.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.