[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, CANNOT, and will NEVER be robots for as long as time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1446156666319.jpg (43 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
1446156666319.jpg
43 KB, 515x496
Fembots, CANNOT, and will NEVER be robots for as long as time within liberal society progresses onwards.

Every second that ticks on this earth calls for more progressivism, more acceptance and liberal attitudes to appearances that even to a 2/10 female, will raise their natural advantage of manipulation back again once more.

I'd love to hear from any female who can actually disagree with this successfully without sperging out into the slinging of shit that usually occupies "muh fembot feel threads" after she realises that her leg to stand on in a predominantly redpilled and male userbase here can refute most of her points. This isn't pedestalling of them at all; it's the hardlined truth.
>>
As a fembot, I disagree.

Done.
>>
File: truth.png (4 KB, 308x81) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
4 KB, 308x81
Are you actually expecting any legitimate arguments?

I'm femanon but I wont disagree with you tbhq
>>
>>24885584
>legitimate arguments
OP needs to start off with one first.
>>
such original copy pasta
such wow
>>
>>24885182
Don't worry OP. One day we'll be done with them.
>>
>>24885341
Well that's just too bad because you're wrong. You will never be as lonely as the men on this board. You could go anywhere and have any average looking guy wanting to be your bf. Or, god forbid, you could ask one out and you'd get a yes sooner rather than later. But you won't, because as a female you are totes entitled to a 10/10 6'3" sexually dominant chad with washboard abs just for being born with a vagina. Drink bleach you disgusting cum dumpster.
>>
>>24885182
people generally try harder to accept unattractive women into the fold, but i've known my fair share of female recluses in my life. mental illness usually plays a role.
>>
>>24885913
how are you ever going to stop being lonely if you have so much hatred for the gender you want to fix your loneliness? have you considered men?
>>
>>24885973
>implying I want a gf
Nah, I don't you need you paraistic leeches in my life. You'll just cheat on me, take my shit, and convince yourself that *I* was in the wrong. Fuck you. I hope you fall in a meat grinder you worthless whore.
>>
>>24885973
>have you considered men?
It's hilarious how this is always a woman's first response. For as much as you dumb cunts try to claim otherwise, its like you subconsciously know that sex is the only thing you're good for.
>>
>>24886016
so men, then? maybe a dog or something?
>>
>>24886041
i mean if you want to not be lonely and you've taken women off the table, you only really have men left.
>>
>>24885913
lol butthurt male
wah wah wah "muh 10/10 chad" you should kill yourself
>>
>>24886050
I don't need sex. But seriously, stop acting like you're anywhere near the same level of loneliness as the guys here. You're factually not.
>>
>>24886120
Brilliant comeback roastie. Dont like being hit with the truth of how much of an entitled cunt you are? You going to call me a virgin next? You bitches are like broken records.
>>
>>24886141
>roastie
>entitled cunt
>chad

i can't handle all of these fresh, original ideas
>>
feminism actually made it harder to be a female since at the end of the day most women want a family but marriage and kids has been made so unattractive to men that they mostly just want casual sex and that seems to be how most people live now adays since women are encouraged to be "sexually liberated" by feminism

which ironically suits the average man in the long run better than the average woman never mind bellow average ugly women who I'd actually say have it WORSE off than bellow average ugly men since you might get lucky and find some slut on tindr to fuck you and you'd probably feel over the moon but that'd just make me feel even worse
>>
>>24886162
Go ahead and try to prove it wrong, oh wait you can't. Go rot in a ditch.
>>
>>24885182
>liberal
yet another retard from /pol/ who has no idea what this word means or what liberals actually stand for

admit it OP, you secretly like SJW tumblrinas because they give you something to focus on other than your own pathetic life
>>
misogyny is such a great meme
>>
>>24886088
If you'd settle for less than a perfect Chad, you wouldn't be lonely. Even average girls think they're entitled to perfection. You CANNOT be lonely unless your standards are ridiculously high, or you're deformed or an amputee or something. Guys are just too thirsty for women to be lonely.
>>
>>24886188
>all women want chad
disproven by the wide number of totally average couples you can see just by looking around. if your argument is 'women will trade up if possible,' so will most men.

>any average guy is willing to be your bf, no matter what
i see a lot of families every day. it's pretty rare to see an average dude with an abnormally unattractive women or vice versa.

in summary - chill.
>>
>>24886183
>Thinking that sex has anything to do with marriage or relationships

Top kek.
>>
Whores are getting BTFO hard ITT
>>
>>24885182
I'm a khv lesbian. A woman has never found me attractive. I have crippling social anxiety and can barely make eye contact with a pretty girl, but (after hours of profuse sweating and internal pep talks) I went to a gay club and it was 80% fags with their hags and 20% tatted up dykes who like to get wasted and party every weekend. Also, from what I've observed, lesbos/bisexual chicks(esp bisex) are even sluttier and sexually open than your average heterosexual woman, because there is less of a stigma placed on promiscuity in the gay community. It's nearly impossible to find a reserved gay girl with interests similar to mine, and it's even less likely that that girl would want to accept me as a partner. I am completely hopeless and I will never be happy.
>>
>>24886429
>I'm a khv lesbian
And your life is still easier when it comes to relationships than an average looking straight man. Fuck off.
>>
Why does every robot on this board seem to think that an "average girl" amounts to a stuck up tumblrite or narcissistic twitter whore? There are legions of women who date below their league.
>inb4 but their bfs are all rich durhur
Step outside for a while and you will see that this is not always the case.
>>
>One chance at life
>born male
>die alone
>>
>>24886454
In what ways? Did you literally just stop reading after the first sentence? My dating pool is a fraction of the size of yours.
>>
this hate

Not sure why females are even bothering trying to argue a case here, op just clearly hates women and will be alone forever until he gets these toxic ideas out of his head
(or ends up with dick in him, that works too)

Let him get on with it :^)
>>
>>24886495
>born male
>raised by overbearing single mother
>become beta
>refuse to grow up
>refuse to change or improve self
>demand that the entire world should change for you instead
>become bitter and self-loathing
>blame everyone else for your problems
>reject fatties
>die alone
>>
>>24886574
I like how you casually mentioned "reject fatties"

You're one, aren't you ?
>>
So much hatred in this thread. It saddens me. This is not the Jedi way.
>>
>>24886598
Dark side is better tbqh
>>
>>24886598
>being a white knight
This is not the robot way.
>>
>>24886574
Why should I date a fatty? I'm not fat.
>>
File: 1449524895871.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1449524895871.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>24886482
Because you're just flat out wrong, the stuff you're saying is just not true. Every girl thinks shes entitled to a Chad. I blame feminism and Disney princess movies.
>>
>>24886793
Because according to that greentext, you're
>beta
>refusing to grow up
>refusing to change or improve self
>demanding that the entire world should change for you instead
>bitter and self-loathing
>blaming everyone else for your problems
>>
File: 1448561579320.jpg (50 KB, 460x408) Image search: [Google]
1448561579320.jpg
50 KB, 460x408
>>24886827
I'm not the original guy that she replied to, and I don't "refuse to grow up" either.
>>
>>24886826
That is one dumb cunt on youtube, not the entire female population. I know these kinds of girls seem to be in abundance, especially on the internet, but they're simply a vocal minority.
>>24886849
If that's the only item on that list you don't tick off, don't be too surprised if only ugly/obese girls are willing to date you.
>>
>>24886897
>If that's the only item on that list you don't tick off
Well its not. But im not aggressive and my height is average, so girls don't like me.
>>
File: 1443417140076.png (1 MB, 1400x1316) Image search: [Google]
1443417140076.png
1 MB, 1400x1316
Since when is it a competition for who has it worse? Instead of wearing your victim complex as a badge of honor, stop letting people prey on you. This board has become /crybully/. Nobody here has it as bad as they let on, or if they do, they want it that way so they have something to whine about. You're only making the victim culture worse, not better. Is that what you want?
>>
>>24886897
>That is one dumb cunt on youtube, not the entire female population
So what you're saying is, most girls DONT expect a guy to buy them shit constantly?
Hahaha. Hahahahahahaha.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emmajohnson/2014/10/02/men-should-pay-on-first-dates-and-that-does-not-undermine-feminism/
>>
>>24886957
You can cherrypick 100 more examples of awful women on the internet, still doesn't mean shit.
>>
so basically
xDDddDD no gurls allowed!!!111111
>post a thread about tfw no gf
pure cancer
>>
>>24887018
>xDDddDD no gurls allowed!!!111111
>>post a thread about tfw no gf
>thinking evry poster is the same person
Pure cancer
>>
>>24886986
Yes it does, because most women share their attitudes, even if their pride won't let them admit it
>>
>this whole thread
God, we really are infested with normalfilth.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.