[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw videogames aren't fun anymore >tfw I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: [002372].jpg (22 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
[002372].jpg
22 KB, 324x322
>tfw videogames aren't fun anymore
>tfw I can't get into tv shows or movies
>tfw I do literally nothing but lie in bed staring at the ceiling all day

How do I deal with this shit, guys?
>>
Books
Melty Blood
Walking to the top of the closest hill with a pair of binoculars and trying to read signs and watch streetlights change.
>>
just find your purpose in life dude
everyone is born to do something
is moping around in your bedroom everything you could amount to in your life? faggot
>>
Go into an eternal sleep.
That's my plan.
>>
>>24884986
go to random readings at the university
read the news become political active
go to some geeky card game tournaments or sth. like that
>>
I know it's cliche as fuck but get a hobby or start some kind of personal project. I was doing the same thing as you a while ago but then I decided to start doing something to keep myself busy. I started a writing project up and started learning a new language. Both are pretty pointless ways to spend my time, but at least they keep my mind active and make me feel like I'm accomplishing something. You'd be surprised the effect it has on your mood. Starting is the hardest part.
>>
>wonders why media isn't fun anymore
Well no shit. They're short-term pleasures meant to enjoyed in spurts. They're not supposed to be consumed over a long period of time (e.g. marathoning games or TV shows.)

Start exercising some more. It'll help out with depression. There's a recent study that mentioned that the "runners high" is not endorphin related, but actually endocannabinoid related. In other words, you're getting the same high you get when you smoke weed, except it comes from your own body (hence the word "endo".) Then start consuming media less often, like an hour every night. It's what finally allowed me to enjoy anime again.
>>
Start with your body first, all the hobbies and interests can come after. Eat healthy everyday, be obsessed with it - or take acid and come to this conclusion by yourself
>>
>>24885349
>>24885365

Yeah, I have been considering checking out one of my local gyms. I've just had this "eh I'll do it later" mentality with that kind of thing. Maybe it's time for me to actually get up off my ass and get active for a change. Thanks for the reminder, anons.
>>
>>24884986
Slay some fine pussy. Everything else is a meme.
>>
>>24884986
Is this you OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-mh-rIa3wU
>>
File: 1428033264923.jpg (186 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1428033264923.jpg
186 KB, 1023x986
>>24884986

Just be urselves, Bro.
It's tough. You'll make it though. :^)
>>
>>24885441
Oh goddammit, wrong link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzSR_TFMirs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>24885349
>>24885365
>start exercising bro
>it's great bro
Fuck off faggots
>>
>>24885464
I survived because of that, the only thing that really helps. Our western diet is horrendous, sometimes just a simple deficit can cause severe mental health problems - but your psychologist doesn't wanna hear that $$$$$$
>>
>>24884986
go to a psychiatrist and talk about your condition, ask about meds that will take you out of bed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.