[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>o ok >cool >alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>o ok
>cool
>alright
>>
>>24884724
>shitposting
o-ok
>>
polite way of saying, "seriously shut the fuck up im sick of listening to your stupid shit i dont care 1 bit about"
>>
>>24884747
all threads stained by the normie frog/ normie stamp
ARE
shitpost
>>
>>24884756
In my experience, I get those responses normally when someone asks "Is something wrong" or "What are you doing?" and I reply.

Bitch, if you're gonna ask me something, then you can do better than "oh, ok" or "cool" after I reply back.
>>
>>24884724

You're triggered by everything
>>
>haha
>yeaaa
>looool
>>
>>24884796
>he doesn't just say "no" or "not much" like every other suicidal sperg

literally attention whore tier
>>
>>24884893
>he doesn't realize that all "nm you?" shit doesn't get you anywhere
>>
>>24884916
>doesn't get you anywhere

where do you want to go?
>>
>>24885006
usually...
>into her pants
>into her mind
>into a meaningful relationship
>>
>lol
>okay
>cool

whatever, see ya retard

>2 weeks later
>hey whats up

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME
>>
>>24885035
what should you say when she asks whats up then?

say a girl messaged you first on tinder, so you know she at least has a little interest in you, and asks what's up, what should you say?
>>
>dont reply to texts like that
>3 days later
>how come you never reply to me????
women are fucking idiots
>>
>>24885035
I usually want to get back to shitposting or jacking off and "not much" seems to end queries pretty effectively for me
>>
>>24884724
Text speak for "fuck off" or "you're fucking up."
>>
>>24885083
Describe what you're doing. Most interesting people don't sit around shitposting on 4chan all day.

I sit at my computer all day too but I still manage to be interesting. Tell her about the captivating TED Talk you just watched or how you're playing chess or something. Those are just the things I go for, because that's what I do in my free time. Start doing more interesting things in your free time and the rest will follow.

Use the "What's up?" text as an opportunity to give her a snapshot into your life.
>>
>What are you doing?
>Taking to u XDXDXD
>>
>>24884724
>c uck
bbbbbbbbb
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.