[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just jack it off fammy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1448214228222.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1448214228222.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
Just jack it off fammy
>>
>>24884323
probably one of the funniest memes I've ever seen, so accurate it hurts
>>
>>24884323
If only we could have our post-masturbation conscience with us 24/7
>>
>>24884323

the entire human dinamic revolves around sex and it's powerful grip on male behaviour. The only time a male has free thought is after sexual satiety
>>
But after I masturbate I just feel sad that I can't cuddle into a qt gf's arms.
>>
>>24884545
Is this what women feel 24/7?
>>
>>24884545
This is why some people jerk off again and again as soon as the refractory period ends, it's the only way to keep a grip on reality. Nofap is a Jewish conspiracy, they want you to not think clearly so you help fuel the Divorce Industrial Complex.
>>
File: 68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg (68 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg
68 KB, 450x675
If you fap this is you.
>>
>>24884323
Masturbating doesn't help me at all. What I desire is not so much sex, but rather intimacy.
>>
>>24884626
that is because you are a faggot
>>
>>24884689
Interesting. I was just reading about kabbalah (which is fuckin jewish) and it talks about "not spilling the seed" in order to harness the sexual energies or else you are a sick bad nasty goyim who will never become godlike
I think it's pretty much placebo.
>>
>>24884753
This tbqh familio, if all I wamted was sex I would be just fine, but I want more than that and masturbation just makes me feel lonelier.
>>
File: 1447089385997.jpg (19 KB, 471x325) Image search: [Google]
1447089385997.jpg
19 KB, 471x325
I actually cried a lot after many masturbation sessions this year.

Being lonely sucks sometimes.
>>
I've been fapping to 2d almost exclusively. At this point I find most 3d women physically disgusting. Between this and constant indoctrination on arcanine I have almost no desire towards women. It honestly feels pretty great just ignoring most women I meet. At this rate I'll never have any parasites draining me of my income, and the skies the limit.
>>
>>24885072
Meanwhile in the real world you are a filthy psychopath that is wasting a life and will never know the joys of having a family or being important to anyone.
>>
>>24884722
more?

plss
>>
>>24885209
you know you can fuck an orangutan if you want? just go down there to borneo.
>>
>>24885138
Woah buddy, you seem booty bothered
>>
>>24885138
I'm sorry you think that not raising a family id a waste of your life. I'm enjoying my life quite a bit though and I know that I'm important to my family and friends.

If women weren't subhuman I would happily have children but I haven't met any exception and doubt I ever will.
>>
>>24884323
I feel filthy after fapping, it's fucking horrible
>>
>>24885853
you must be doing something wrong i feel fucking amazing during an orgasm and then i get tired afterwards
>>
>>24886538
yes it feels amazing especially not doing it for three weeks then feels bad for not having a girlfriend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK