[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people freak out about cumming inside vagina no condor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 151.jpg (21 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
21 KB, 600x500
why do people freak out about cumming inside vagina no condor ?

me and my gf just use a end of the shower hose and blast it out
>>
>>24883812
Enjoy your bastard and life of poverty.
>>
ur sterile, son
>>
>>24883833
>>24883857
well which is it /r9k/ ?
>>
>>24883943
personally I'd rather just have no kids and be rich
>>
File: 1447845849316.png (58 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
1447845849316.png
58 KB, 632x600
>birth control pills are literally $4 a month, or free if you have insurance
>actually 100% effective if the girl isn't fucking retarded
>all she has to do is take it once a day at the same time
>mfw I see couples who accidently get pregnant

HOW DO THAT MANAGE TO FUCK THAT UP?
>>
File: California_condor_winspread.jpg (196 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
California_condor_winspread.jpg
196 KB, 1000x667
>>24883812
>blast it out

lol

if anything that water is pushing it farther into her

>>24884373
>birth control pills are 100% effective
>relying on women for anything

nope and nope

embrace the condor, lads. He is majestic.
>>
File: 1448849819129.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448849819129.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
>>24884713
>if anything that water is pushing it farther into her

>tfw shes already prolly preggo
>>
>>24884373
>he doesnt realize how fucking stupid normies are
go on facebook. the arguments there make /r9k/ look like a harvard grads forum
>>
>>24884885
women can only get preggo one day of the month, when their egg comes down. However, sperm can survive inside a woman for up to 6 days, so the 6 days before that can also cause her to get pregnant.

If those things didn't happen then you're fine. However, I suggest making her track her period and ovulation. There's lots of apps that make it easy once you start tracking, you can bust nuts in her no condor on the infertile weeks.
>>
>>24884373
>HOW DO THAT MANAGE TO FUCK THAT UP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a8XddPXV5o
>>
>>24884373
>all she has to do is take it once a day at the same time

That's the problem. Every single woman I've met who claim to be on birth control always complained that, "oh lol I forgot my pill o well" even though it has never been easier to keep track of and forcefully remind (alarms, etc) yourself to take it. I don't understand how the average woman is always so fucking stupid when it comes to responsibilities.
I had an ex who complained every single day that she would lose small things like car keys, and I'd tell her every single day that if you have one place for your things, then you'd always know where they were. Shit just never sunk in, it's incredible.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.