[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the police stop ugly people with no friends from committing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
Why do the police stop ugly people with no friends from committing suicide? I've never understood that.
>>
have you ever seen a skeleton go to the bank????

i didnt think so pal
>>
The mental hospitals put pressure on the police to stop people from committing suicide and force them to stay in their hospitals and then they give them a huge bill. It's all about money. They honestly don't give a fuck about your happiness. They just want you alive because you can't make money off a dead person.
>>
in case you're just crazy

obviously they are not going to interview you first and be like well actually it does sound like your life is terrible go on then before taking you to a hospital
>>
File: American corporate flag.png (51 KB, 1000x527) Image search: [Google]
American corporate flag.png
51 KB, 1000x527
>>24883532

Because your life is the property of the state. Freedom is a lie.
>>
In the west we have the idea that life is immutably sacred and should be clinged to even when the person themselves doesn't want it. The state also has an economic incentive to make sure as many people as possible consume goods, pay taxes and generally just inflate GDP.

I like the antiquity attitude towards suicide where in many cases it was an honorable act.
>>
>>24883532
Uh, they only do if you're being an asshole with a public suicide. Keep that shit to yourself
>>
This is why i wont do it in a public manner even though it would be wonderful to be able to scar normies for life. Imagine normies' faces when a body gets mangled by a train or someones brains end up on the concrete
>>
File: url.jpg (75 KB, 525x400) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
75 KB, 525x400
>>24883604

>In the west we have the idea that life is immutably sacred and should be clinged to even when the person themselves doesn't want it.

You wot m8?
>>
>>24883604
Truth. Quality of life is ignored.
>>
>>24883532

Dead people can't pay taxes
>>
>>24883637
It's excused with semantic arguments about fetuses not being living human beings "clumps of cells" and all that noise.
>>
>Be American
>Try and kill yourself
>When cops try to stop you
>Run at them
>They shoot and kill you
>Problem solved*

*May not work in other countries
>>
>>24883637
That's just because no-one wants to agree on when it's considered to be alive.

Also, feminism. Feminism trumps all.
>>
>>24883692

>noice
>shiggy
>>
new to be alive so you can work work work
>>
>>24883532
Why do you stop your units from dying in a RTS?
>>
>>24883532
>Police is here to protect and serve society
>If you kill yourself, it will cause trauma and grief to society (even if it is just your mother, or landlord)
>Therefore its a job of the police to keep you from killing yourself
>>
Because suicide is a misdemeanour crime in most countries. The police don't make laws they just enforce them.

That's really as simple as it gets.

Oh and also for the fact that most police officers do have a sense of personal morality and would think it would be fucked up if they let someone die without intervening. Don't be such edgy libtards.

Does anyone here really think a cop making approx 36 grand a year's first thought upon seeing a fellow human in awful psychological pain is "We need that one for that bank to pay the bills, glayvin!" Fuck all you elerminaty idiots.
>>
I'm the cop anon from the thread last week. The primary role of a first responder is the preservation of human life. A suicidal person may not be in full control of their faculties and being crying out for help.
>>
There should be a public suicide booth in every plaza and square
>>
>>24883532
>2015
>not suicide by cop
>>
>>24883532
Normies hate being reminded that they made lives of some people a living hell.
These urges compound over the whole population and guide the policy.

People are animals, muh feels trump everything.
>>
>>24883532
you police have to stop them because of the law.
the politicians will not change the law because of the people.
the people want prevent other people from committing suicide because they dont understand it.
>>
>>24883692
its not an excuse, its a reason
>>
>>24883721
in germany as muslim you can try and kill a cop with a knife and the media only will say
"all whites are right winged extremists,
lets take more REFUEGEES 9000 times over our capacity!!".
>>
>>24883532
It's their job.
>>
>>24883532
Being ugly and alone doesn't allow you to commit murder.
>>
>>24885620
No an excuse is exactly what it is. If it weren't for that rationalization then people would have to face the fact that they're complicit in the murder of children.
>>
>>24883721
I tried that

I got tasered and taken to the hospital

my mom called the police on me and I charged them

being tasered really hurts its like having a massive seizure and I pissed my pants
>>
>>24885998
is his life why do you bother him with that?
its his life, he can choose who murder him, and he can allow it to himself of course
>>
i tried to get the cops to shoot me a few weeks ago by holding a knife, but the other guy didn't shoot and waited for the other guy to tase me

shit hurt
>>
>>24886342
did you enjoy the psych ward stay?

did you piss your pants?
>>
because suicide is against the law, and a cops job is to enforce laws not make people happy.

should suicide be a crime is a different matter.
>>
>>24883532

They are obligated to, because its easier for the state to keep you alive than clean up the mess you created. They do not actually give a shit if thats what you think.

I do not see why government funded suicide institutions should not be a thing in near future though, it is much cheaper and easier to just off someone efficiently for both sides, especially considering a suicidal person has good chances to be some constant leech anyway.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.