[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else constantly dreams about murder? I always fantasize about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1449417081002.jpg (24 KB, 486x442) Image search: [Google]
1449417081002.jpg
24 KB, 486x442
Who else constantly dreams about murder? I always fantasize about killing someone who actually deserves it. Bullies, ghetto nigger criminals, etc.
>>
I am of the belief that nobody deserves to die, but yeah, I dream about killing anyone who has ever bullied me.

I'm a hypocrite, fuck off.
>>
>>24883502
How's the 8th grade treading you op?
>>
/taxidriver/ general?
>>
File: 1444209998223.jpg (11 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1444209998223.jpg
11 KB, 208x250
>>24883502
same desu senpai
Please lemmie post
>>
woah that's really edgy son you should get that looked at
>>
I always daydream about foiling a school shooting by talking the shooter down. In my fantasy he's a fellow robot and he puts the gun down when he realises I share his feels.
>>
>>24883905
I daydream about doing the same thing, except he spares me and I leave.
>>
>>24883905
I always dream about that awkward weirdo in my class coming to school all armed, ready to shoot us up. Then I ask him; "Hey, fellow robot, pass me one of your pistols. I'll join you." and the fool gives me a pistol, but I shoot him in the head and save the day.
>>
File: 1444615204461.png (25 KB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1444615204461.png
25 KB, 209x213
>>24883931
this

>imagining the look on normies faces as my fellow robot shooter spares me and I get to walk straight out while they're held hostage and murdered
>>
>when you post in a vibrant thread and it instantly dies

At times like this I want to kill everyone on this board.

>>24883946
You rack honhor
>>
I dream of fighting other people. Not this night tho. This night I was being attack my a bunch of random shit one after another. First it was at college, I was failing and the teacher made fun of me and gave me a smack behind the head and told me "get the fuck out you stupid cunt". So I did, I walked about, and it began to rain, so much lakes formed next to the road I was walking on. There were alligators and crocodiles, and it became hard to move. I was close at being chomped up to pieces but I managed to scare them away. Except for one animal it was larger than the alligators it almost appeared to be snaked like it tried to strike, but I manage to leap out of the attack. It followed me and I regain my composure and ran for it. I ended up in a bridge, surrounded by huge trees, and below a swamp where the creatures laid. I kept going deeper into this strange foggy place, the bridge eventually came to an end. There were huge pillars and all of the sudden some stranger behind me look at me. I didn't quite understand what he was saying, but he was much bigger than me, and I could tell he wanted to do me harm. More people came out, they were hiding waiting for strangers to come by to kill them. I fought back, but to no avail they brought the end to me. I was dead, and I had awoken in the middle of the night of my old highschool. I quickly recognized it because I was in the main hall, but the entranc, instead of doors was a giant gray face of a woman with red eyes. She was beautiful, and so I headed her way. She kept calling my name, but each time I got closer to her, her face would turn sinister, and it would attempt to frighten me. For some reason, I continued walking unfazed by her image. A voice called out to me, told me to fuck off, I didn't give a shit. I went into the main office and broke a black window that shouldn't have been there. I then fucked a headless body and woked up.. The end
>>
File: well-shit.jpg (52 KB, 412x549) Image search: [Google]
well-shit.jpg
52 KB, 412x549
>Hear about lucid dreaming
>sounds neat
>told to start a dream log
>First dream I have is me and Anders Brevik shooting up a bunch of liberals
>Next night I have a dream about me and I guy I know hijacking a submarine and using cruise missiles to bomb the fuck out of a hotel
>Have similar dreams about committing mass murder for the next 5 nights
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_20141018_145053.jpg (751 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141018_145053.jpg
751 KB, 2560x1920
Not dream, nightmare
I have intrusive thoughts about torturing, murdering, mutilating and fucking the bodies of random people, all day, most of the time without provocation

All accompanied by an unholy urge to act on it

It's a living fucking hell, and no matter how many times I'm told that it's normal to have these thoughts at times, the intensity and frequency of mine are painful and disruptive
>>
I had a dream not long ago about stabbing my mother to death hearing her scream and enjoying it. Woke up feeling absolutely terrible.
>>
File: 1445326628436.jpg (475 KB, 980x952) Image search: [Google]
1445326628436.jpg
475 KB, 980x952
>>24884078
>humiliation
>giant snakes
>giant pillars
>women's head presents a threat but you're fine fucking a headless women

I'm seeing something here.
>>
I do, but in a way that is greater than niggerish physical violence, I dream of slaughtering others with a lightsaber or filling the minds of an entire planet with deafening pain through the force.
>>
Bump desu senpai blox
>>
>>24883502
ed thunderedge
>>
>>24883519
think deeper about it idiot
the direction is right
>>
>>24883502
Just go watch dexter and jerk off to it
>>
>>24884128
WHERES THE TENDIES MUM WHERES THE FUCKING TENDIES
>>
>>24883502
Bro me to, the list of people I want to hurt is huge. I know it's bad buts it's all I think about these days.
>>
File: 1448290529350.jpg (58 KB, 960x821) Image search: [Google]
1448290529350.jpg
58 KB, 960x821
>>24883905
>not shooting up the school with him. fist bump at the end laying side by side after the SWAT sniper takes the shot.
"Did we get the score m8?"
"We did, shhhh only dreams now..."
>>
>>24886070
Dexter: Making Sociopathy Accessible Since 2006
>>
All i seem to dream about lately is fucking black women, I don't know why.

2 wet dreams in one night a couple of days ago.
>>
>>24883502
only when i'm masturbating
just murdering sounds dull
no point killing anyone if you don't skull fuck them
>>
>>24883931
i daydream about the opposite.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.