[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did people ever tell you how ugly you are ? I'm like extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 78565498.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
78565498.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
Did people ever tell you how ugly you are ? I'm like extremely ugly, so it happens a lot.

>"Everybody is ugly here, ok ? Except Anon..... That's an other level of ugliness"

>be in middle school
>someone asks me why i never talk about my mother
>i say thats because she died when i was 5
>i hear a girl saying "with the face of her son, i understand why she died"
>pretended i didnt hear it but i regret it, i should have killed this fucking whore

>a group of 4 girls are walking towards me
>i overhear "look at this guy with that green jacket, he is like the ugliest guy at school, he is like so fucking ugly"

>be in high school
>one of my teacher used to say "you're beautiful" to every guy in the class
>she never said anything about me

i'm so fucking doomed desu senpai
>>
Post face
Orginel content
>>
Yeah.
>Be in high school
>Be next to a 8/10 qt in class, never tried to make a move or anything, I just talk to her when it's necessary, like asking which page or asking for help or something
>One day, pick up her pen
>"God, anon, can you leave me alone? You're so obnoxious and ugly, I can't stand to look at you all day"
>>
>>24883382
I'm sorry to hear that OP, surely you aren't that ugly. Can we see a photo?
>>
are you uglier than eggman?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 884x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 884x1200
Are you as ugly as this lad?
>>
That sucks anon

>be me, 17
>at a shitty party, walk into the kitchen
>fat snorlax girl says my face is a mess
>later on she apologises and offers to give me a BJ
>no

and

>be me, like 8th grade
>walking into school, walk past 2 guys and a girl
>overhear girl say ''ew he looks like a shrivelled up rat''

great start to the day
>>
No, but a girl told me that a gay guy thought I was hot . made me uncomfortable, fuckin gays
>>
>>24883476

I'm ugly in a different way. I have a broken nose, crooked teeth and i'm balding. Oh and i have a shitty jawline.
>>
>>24883536
Broken nose here too.
>tfw pretty face but ugly body
>>
>>24883564

>tfw ugly face but /fit/ body
>>
>>24883382
Yes, every day from age 13-16. It's not that it hurt or anything, I just stopped feeling like a part of the world. Like I knew I never belonged here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.