[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit >Atheist >Left wing 4chan >Theist >Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pepe3.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
Reddit
>Atheist
>Left wing

4chan
>Theist
>Right wing

what other differences are there between the two cites?
>>
>4chan
>Theist

Lmao
>>
>>24883096
You can get away with alottttt more on reddit
>>
File: 1448576656929.png (149 KB, 580x679) Image search: [Google]
1448576656929.png
149 KB, 580x679
>>24883096
bait posters aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>24883096
We're not a bunch of keks
>>
>>24883107
What is the difference between pepe and god
>>
>>24883096
Reddit
>fedoras
>fingerless gloves

4chan
>autism shoes
>retard jeans
>>
>>24883134
>current year
>being a /fa/ggot
>>
>>24883096
That's wrong.
There are plenty of theists and right wingers on reddit, and plenty of lefties and atheists on 4chan.
Only recently have all of the christfags and trailer trash started to grow in numbers here, and they are pretty well localised to places like /b/, /pol/ and /r9k/.
I assume the change has to do with the increased popularity of this site, and the resulting lower user age. Even then it seems like this has mostly just increased the number of right wingers and the theists are still just a vocal minority.
>>
>Reddit
visible liberal hivemind in form of voting system.

> 4chan
Invisible conservative hive mind in form of emotional abuse and Doxxing threats.
>>
4chan is just retarded, and reddit is just arrogant
>>
/pol/ has been invading other boards worse than furries but they still don't represent the whole website
>>
File: 1415646810417.png (41 KB, 853x620) Image search: [Google]
1415646810417.png
41 KB, 853x620
>>24883096
>4chan
>theist
>>
4chan is just anti whatevers popular at the time. Or it used to be. I'll see /pol/ cross posting on liveleak and YouTube these days.

I'm anti-contrarian, so even though 4chan is being edgy by fighting SJW, I'm even edgier for being SJW ironically.

"lol xD mudslimez glass em all :DDD" so childish
>>
>>24883255
>conservative
4chan is like 50% sjw these days. even higher percentage on leftist boards like /lit/ and /his/
>>
>>24883330
Lel you just sound like a massive cock mongoling normie. Probably wear autism shoes.
>>
>>24883255
>Doxxing threats.
You don't get doxxed for being a libkek. Stop being an attentionwhorefag.
>>
>4chan
>theist
>worshipping a jewish product of kekoldry
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.