[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Don't worry, anon! He doesn't bite! What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 800x597
>"Don't worry, anon! He doesn't bite! What are you, scared or something?"

Who absolutely hates dogs?

No this doesn't mean I like cats, I hate those as well.
>>
I thought I was the only one.

>House next door is a rental house
>Literally every. fucking. time. there are annoying/aggressive dogs
>Several families worth of bites over the years

Can't I just get a normal family to move in next door without screeching mutts barking at imaginary bullshit at 3 in the morning?
>>
>>24883088
Dogs can sense evil. I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't get along with them. Why do you think Muslims avoid dogs?
>>
Even puppies, OP?

I hate large dogs, but I'm fine with small dogs or puppies (I wouldn't raise one though). I hate them mostly because I'm scared af of them (and they're really annoying).

Have no problem with cats though, they're really cute.
>>
here

shit animals
>>
my golden retriever is the nicest doggy out there I promise :D
>>
>>24883166
Dogs with evil owners, though?
>>
>>24883166
No they can't, stop trying to justify their dumb shit.
>>
>>24883088

dogs only hate weak faggot humans, they respect and suck up to ones that are clearly the dominant animal.

if a dog is giving you some lip, either knock it down and hold him to the ground (to demonstrate you are the dominant one) or clock him in the jaw (this is only for truly incorrigible beasts).

if you're too weak or too much of a pussy to fight a dog, then congratulations, the dog has got you figured out perfectly and will continue to scare your sissy ass into submission.
>>
>>24883192
It's like Pokemon. There are no truly evil Pokemon, just bad trainers.
>>
>dog begins to physically rape you
>"Hahaha, don't him he's just being playful!"

Dog lovers are the worst fucking people.
>>
>>24883210
>know it down
Yeah, and have my neighbour shoot me down or something. Great fucking idea.
>>
>>24883166

this tbqh. I've never been scared of a dog in my life. even the aggressive ones that niggers like to keep and abuse to make them mean.

Only shitskins and faggots don't love dogs. They're better than people in a lot of ways.
>>
>>24883231

faggot.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Nigger types of dogs like pitbulls I hate but how can anyone hate a labrador?
>>
>>24883231
*Knock

a pjsvhpd ph d ohceis
>>
>>24883088
I guess it was just because I grew up around big dogs, the only thing I fear when being around a new dog is whether or not I will scare it
>>
>>24883166
But niggers always have a dog.
Are you implying niggers aren't evil?

Kek
>>
>>24883276
You need a higher order of intelligence to be truly evil. Would you consider wasps to be evil? I don't, they're dangerous definitely but that's a different thing than being evil.
>>
>>24883295
Would you consider sandniggers to be intelligent?

Loving every laugh
>>
>>24883315
You can't be an idiot and pull off some of the shit they've done. Their philosophy is completely wrong and antithetical to everything civilized, but there's a degree of sophistication and though put into it. So yes, evil.
>>
>>24883166
What the fuck kind of wacko bullshit are you smoking that you think "dogs can sense evil"? Evil isn't real, and Muslims don't like dogs because they're fucking dirty stupid animals
>>
File: Eulogy of the Dog.png (186 KB, 667x559) Image search: [Google]
Eulogy of the Dog.png
186 KB, 667x559
Dogs are unique among animals in that they've been with people since we were hunters and gatherers. Over that time we've shaped them to reflect all the things that we as people find to be desirable, and in doing so we created a reflection of everything we think is good and admirable. There isn't a single person in this thread who's better than even the lowest dog.
>>
>>24883088
I'm bigger and stronger than 99% of dogs so i'm not afraid at all. I love them.
>>
>>24883340
>implying the jews arent behind all those well-planned attacks
The jews are truly evil.
>>
Dogs are the keks of the animal world.
>>
>>24883361
>t. Ahmed Mohammed
>>
>>24883219
Fucking this

>people who ducking make out with dogs

Dog owners are just as stupid and dirty as dogs themselves.
>>
>>24883368
>I'm bigger and stronger than 99% of dogs
Kek, that isn't saying much
>>
>>24883210
Lmao I can just imagine some autist punching a dog on the street to prove dominance.
>>
>>24883088
Civilised dog breeds like retrievers and labradors are good.
Savage nigger dogs like rottweilers and pitbulls are not. And no, it's not "just the owner". Why can't you idiots realise that some dogs are just bred to be aggressive? It's genetic.
>>
>>24883166
>Dogs can sense evil

This is literally the dumbest thing I've read this week
>>
>>24883361
>evil isn't real

hope you become older than 16 soon
>>
>>24883483
There is no "evil", retard. There is only good and bad.

Stop being a melodramatic pussy.
>>
>>24883528
>>24883483
Yea evil is too general to be said to be detectable on a whim, the dog can only see certain qualities that the owner would call "evil," which is just a word to say what the owner does not like.
>>
>>24883528
looks like someone thinks his nice cushy middle class life applies to everyone else in the world

stop being a retard
>>
>>24883483
Evil isn't real, just like time isn't.
It doesn't exist, it's something we "invented".
>>
>>24883590
Evil is a concept which plenty of people fit . No shit it's an invention because it's a concept people use to describe people and deeds

This is like saying ideals aren't real because humans invented it. They are real in the sense they describe the abstract but not literally. But why would anyone take abstract concepts literally?
>>
>>24883635
Exaxtly.
And how could a dog SMELL A CONCEPT, YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT?
>>
>>24883663
They can recognize subtle cues in your demeanor, tone, body language, etc. Things like that are the primary way a dog communicates so they're more sensitive to those signs than most people.
>>
I only like some breeds of dogs, like labradors or something.
>>
>>24883693
That's not "smelling", you dingus.
>>
>>24883716
Who said anything about smelling the original comment said "sensing"
>>
>>24883716
You're the only one who ever used the word "smell" you cock juggling thunder cunt retarded nigger failed abortion.
>>
>>24883361
> Muslims don't like dogs because they are dirty, stupid, fucking animals.

I agree entirely, Muslims are dirty stupid animals. It's the only conceivable reason why they despise dogs on a cultural level.
>>
>>24883693
That's not true. Dogs bark at everyone that is new to them.
Evil people can tame a dog just as much as a "good" person can
>>
>>24883590

>time doesn't exist

Fucking Christ you are a pleb. Intangible =/= not existing. You dumb nigger.
>>
>>24883766
There's more to their behavior than just barking. One of my dogs gets extra nervous around black people for example.
>>
stop getting offtopic in MY thread you dumb fucks.
this is a dog hate thread
>>
File: regina-george-mean-girls.jpg (46 KB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
regina-george-mean-girls.jpg
46 KB, 288x360
>MFW black people and tiny mexican children are scared of my 13 pound dog.
Life must be a fucking scary place for such pussies.
>>
>>24883796
if you posted dead pet pictures this would have went your way
>>
>>24883829
i hate them, but not on an edgelord level.
>>
>>24883847
how lame.

You either go all in or stay the fuck out faggot
>>
File: 1444717681617.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1444717681617.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>8 years old
>family moves across the country
>some older kid in the new neighborhood starts bullying me on the first day
>my dog comes outside
>bully shits his pants and runs away like a little bitch

All you faggots keep crying about how no one ever stood up for you, helped you, or cared about you, but all you ever needed to do was get a dog and you'd have the best friend you could ever hope for.
>>
>>24883890
>this fag uses a yotsuba b template picture on a yotsuba template board
>>
File: 1417332089145.jpg (153 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1417332089145.jpg
153 KB, 900x900
>tfw parents bought a dog when you were 17

DIDN'T YOU KNOW I WAS KING OF THE CASTLE
DIDN'T YOU ALREADY KNOW MY WORD IS LAW YOU FUCKING CUNTS
>>
>>24883796
I missed u really
>>
>>24883088
mudslime detected
>>
>>24884371
Wait what how the fuck was this not already covered by the robot
>>
>>24883183
Same. i dont actually hate them, rather afraid of them, because they are unpredictable
>>
>>24884947
Dogs are unpredictable, but there's a fairly small range of things that they might actually do, and there are key things that you can look out for. Overall, other humans are far harder to read and are harder to predict. Dogs are better, and must less stressful to be around.
>>
If you have problems with dogs it's only because they know something isn't right with you.

They read our body language, our eyes, and the tone if iur voices better than most people.

They have evolved to understand us, so that we like them, and that they survive.

If you hate dogs you are truly abberrant.
>>
>>24883154
I have bark collars on my dogs when they are outside, it's common courtesy
>>
>>24885597
> Does it means all mailmen are secretly murderers ?
>>
>I had a bad experience with a dog therefore I hate them all

this thread in a nutshell
>>
File: ARGENTINA IS WHITE.png (162 KB, 2768x3984) Image search: [Google]
ARGENTINA IS WHITE.png
162 KB, 2768x3984
>>24883088
Most dogs are fine, it's only nigger breeds like the OP pic that are bad.
>>
>>24885864
No your
Moron they protect your from strangers and things they don't understand thy are fuckin animals you dipshit
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.