[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: F1.large.jpg (460 KB, 1280x736) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
460 KB, 1280x736
any former fat anons here do this? how'd it go?
>>
>permanently damaging your digestive system, risking adhesional pains and blockage along with constant flatulance, just to lose weight instead of eating at a deficet and exercising
Like ususl, fatties would rather risk more isdue by taking the easy way instead of being patient by working hard and making the reward even better.
>>
>>24883139
basically this
45 minutes of cardio + 1800 healthy caloires a day = loss of 2 lbs a week
>>
>>24883157
Add in lifting 3x/week to build more muscle and you passively burn more calories during the even when you are doing absolutely nothing since more muscles means more energy used to maintain them.
>>
>>24883063
LOSING WEIGHT IS SO FUCKING EASY.
Anyone who wastes his money on this is a helpless glutton pig. Fucking seriously.
>>
>>24883523
no it's not, not for everyone
>>
>>24883139
Lipo suction is even more idiotic
>>
>>24883157
bro it would to 5 to 15 minutes per day, 5 days a week, and a 2,000 calorie diet to make these types of people lose weight
>>
>>24883665
>no it's not, not for everyone
how is eating less hard, seriously explain to me how it is 'hard' to not put shit in your mouth?
>>
I don't get this meme

instead of shortening your digestion, just eat less and it has the same effect?
>>
>>24884259
this, if a person is fat enough for a gastric band then cutting a few hundred calories a day and actually walking once in a while would help them loose weight.
>>
>>24883063

pretty sure you only do gastric bypasses when you get stomach cancer or some shit, not when you're fat.

When you're fat you get a gastric band like >>24884370 said.

OP is fat AND stupid
>>
>>24884315
people are different, some things are more difficult to others.
>>
>>24884428
>people are different, some things are more difficult to others.
its not more difficult, its that you have no willpower fatty.
>>
>>24884428
all i hear is "oink oink let me stuff another doughnut in my mouth"
>>
I would literally starve myself until I lose 20-30kg if I as so fucking fat.
Take a fucking 1 week water fast, you LITERALLY can't die since your body has this massive energy reserve stored in you
>b-but muh rebound after eating again
FUCK
YOU
>>
>>24883063
i bet your fucking disgusting you fat piece of shit
>>
File: 1445214025274.jpg (320 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
1445214025274.jpg
320 KB, 960x853
>>24884428
>MUH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!
A lot of /fit/ are ex-fatties turned body builders. Want to know the difference between you and them? You are still whining and complaining about the world not revolving around you and not doing anything about it, whereas they realized they are not a special snowflake and the world doesn't revolve around them, modified their diet into something good, and started exercising. That is how you burn fat. It's not rocket science. You are body becomes what type of food you consume. You eat like shit and overconsume, your body will reflect it by being fat and extremely unhealthy. You eat right with plenty of fruits and vegetables with good lean meats, fish, and milk without overconsuming, you get a healthy body.

There's a reason why "gluttony" is common among all world religions.
>>
>>24884847
Where do I start? Is there a /fit/ diet that is idiot-proof? As in "eat X quantity of Y for breakfast."

I don't care anymore. I will eat shit. I will literally eat shit. Just tell me when and how much.
>>
>>24884957
start by going to /fit/ and reading the sticky.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.