[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react senpai? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1438533349178.jpg (420 KB, 2816x1823) Image search: [Google]
1438533349178.jpg
420 KB, 2816x1823
How would you react senpai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjOlX_bnHQw

I'd accept if it was done in private, but around so many people, it seems weird. Like a scam or something. Obviously shes a slut, but it seemed like there was an ulterior motive other than sex.

Also, you know she fucked so many guys at this con.
>>
tl;dr on the vid?
>>
>>24883006
Slut who has a fetish for skinny tall white nerds, goes to cons to get fucked. Hits on this guy non-stop, her friends encourage it. Guy nervously declines entire time, because its weird
>>
>>24882992
I'd go with her, she doesnt look too bad.
>>
>>24882992
This woman should be publicly shamed and/or prosecuted.

If it were a man doing this to a woman there would be an outrage. Rightfully so.
>>
>>24883962
They'd be accused of raping and even bet presecuted for it. Really telling, isn't it.
>Girls can act like complete sluts
>Get free pass
>Guy subtly flirts with ONE girl
>If he's unnatractive he gets OMG YOUR, LIKE, TOTS RAPING ME LIKE EWWW
>>
>>24884017
This is the guys fault. He could have easily called the cops on her to get her arrested
>>
>>24883444
Yeah i'd do it
>>
>>24884055
>2015
>victim blaming
bait
>>
>>24882992
This wouldn't happen to me because I would've told her to fuck off the first time she tried to touch my $200 hasbro light saber. Stay away from my toys, bitch.
>>
>>24884155
This, I would have just ignored her and walked away
>>
She looks trashy as fuck but if she was throwing herself at me I'd probably fuck her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.