[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1424024250868.jpg (16 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1424024250868.jpg
16 KB, 500x332
>Richfag uncle randomly decides to give me and my sister some "spending money"
>Sends 2.2k to her account and instructer her to send half to my account
>Scumbag obese sister keeps the whole 2.2k
>Wastes it on a supercharged overkill PC which she uses to watch netflix and play DOTA 2
>Gives the remaining money to her "online boyfriend"
>tfw that was my chance to get laser eye surgery and finally fix my shitty eyesight

Holy shit. I do not get along with her at all but I wouldn't be that fucking petty, god damn. Anyone else have shitty fucking siblings???
>>
tell your uncle
>>
>>24882923
why dont you tell your uncle? Hopefully he will stop giving her shit for being a cunt and give it you all next time.
Don't do laser eye surgery glasses are cool as fuck desu
>>
>>24882937
>>24882945
This was 3 years ago, I only just found out 30 minutes ago. Uncle's dead and she's still in his will for fuck's sake.
>>
>>24882923
Ok here is what i would do and what you must do OP.

Take your sisters computer without her ever finding out and sell it, use the money to buy new eyes.

Srs do this OP your sister is a cunt
>>
>>24882923
were you going to get discount laser eye surgery? or would the 1.1k have gone towards your surgery fund. i heard for good shit costs 2-3k per eye
>>
Wow that is incredibly fucked up. But your uncle should've known better desu. Why would he give your sis all that money without even telling you about it?
>>
>>24882976
She's moved out already and taken it with her. Good plan though.

>>24882977
Yeah, it would've gone to my fund. I'd been saving up for it for a while.
>>
>>24883017
>Sister is 2 years older than me

This pretty much. It makes no sense considering I also had a bank account.
>>
>>24882976
Three year old computer would trade for a toaster and a bucket of baseballs to be named later
>>
>>24882923
I don't talk to my siblings at all
>>
Sue her for your half if you have proof that he said half was for you
>>
>>24883080
this, you said the relationship isn't salvageable, just fuck her shit up.
>>
>>24883048
Well I figured she's older, but having over a thousand bucks coming someone's way seems like something to tell someone to avoid a flakey relative. Like what happened to you.

But it was 3 years ago so no reason to dwell on it. If you do do something, sell her computer or destroy it or whatever.
>>
How much is that surgery?
>>
>>24882923
she steals from you, you steal from her.
steal the hole 1100$ but in small rates so she do not notice.
and cannot sue you
>>
>>24882923
personally id break her pc then never speak to her again. Break it in a subtle way like scraping the motherboard with sandpaper and the other components or switch a few wires so it shorts
>>
>>24883278
if have a better idea,
steal the components you need and destroy the rest, in order to make it useless for her.
steal all hdd of course too and spy them,
if password google how to get the data.
HIDE COMPONENTS FOR LATER,
so you can use them for yourself when you need them.
destroy the rest.
do with her data what you wanna to,
just read for fun or get financial pasdwords or whatever.
>>
>>24882923

My brother molested me for 7 years of my life. How's that for a shitty sibling?
>>
>>24882923
Destroy her computer
>>
>>24884176
well thats obviously disgusting by him and you should pay it back, not with passive aggresivness but with something
whatshows him how shit this was.

but if your post was a im le girl, girls have it hard too, post ->
kill yourself
>>
>>24882923
What was your uncle's job?
>>
>>24884200
did you even the other posts?
>>
>>24882923
Shut the fuck up you dirty nigger

let your sister play dota 2 in peace she'll be more successful in her future than you ever will
>>
>>24885322
shitnoob troll is shitnoob
>>
>>24885322
same guy here, OP i did not read the entire post and now i have

kill the bitch
>>
>>24885355
also i got dubs on both comments so fuck yeah
>>
You sound like one of those rape culture apologists that tumblr warned me about
>>
>>24884769

I'm a guy. He was 3 years older than me and I trusted and loved him.

See him everyday still and its really shitty because we're both pretty fucked up from it in our own ways
>>
>>24882959
How did you find out her giving her online bf money? I've gotta say this thread smells like bullshit
>>
>>24884176
He just wanted you to experience death by snu snu.
>>
This is one of those times on life and are unlucky enough to have absolutely no recourse. Let your sister know that you know she's a fucking thief and keep her out if your life as much as possible. At least it only took you 1.1k to realize she isn't shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.