[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend chose a vagina over me. Since he started dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: absolutely.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
My best friend chose a vagina over me. Since he started dating he has been ignoring me, getting distant from everyone. His gf is very possessive.
He has now decided to cancel the trip we had already scheduled long ago, because she doesn't want it.

Who should I blame? Men, who subordinate themselves to women too much? Women, who treat men like their own toys, only to discard them when they are no longer useful? Myself, who trusted a friend in the first place, or because I couldn't convince him otherwise?

Hold me, robots.
>>
>>24882864
Help him getting the chick
>>
Ar you me? My good robot friend got a gf at uni and hasn't been replying to my calls or our robot groups calls. He's wanted a gf all his life and now he's devoting all his attention to her. It sucks, we were going to go on a road trip with him.
>>
Literally me. Friend and I planned trip, he got vagina, she was a bitch, he ditched the trip. Fast forward a year or more, she left him and now I catch up with him again because he manipulates events and people a lot and I enjoy watching it.

Don't blame anyone, it's useless. Make your decision on whether or not you want to still go on the trip and go with it.
>>
same. And on the rare occasion he does go online he gets mad when i don't hop on vidya and Skype when he "tells me to".
>>
I think it's the dude's fault. I had the same thing happen to one of my few really close friends a year ago. We would hang out almost every weekend and then one day he suddenly got a gf. I was happy for him at first, but when weekends arrived he would bail on hanging out every time, always saying "I'm going to gf's place." Now we barely even talk. I still consider him a friend, but he just drifted away, because he got so absorbed in his relationship. Shit sucks.
>>
>>24882864
Don't worry she'll cheat on him soon and shatter his heart. He sounds like a beta.
>>
File: Normies will burn.jpg (542 KB, 1666x1376) Image search: [Google]
Normies will burn.jpg
542 KB, 1666x1376
>>24882864
WHAT IS ACNEKUN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdO-A21Jyw
>>
>>24883341
>robot friend got a gf
newsflash anon, he was a normie to begin with
>>
File: 1448058004319.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448058004319.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>24882864
You're friend is a bitch. I have a friend who chose to be codependent with his gf over his friends as well. She is unbelievably fat and now he's fat as fuck too and we never hang out or play videogames with him anymore.

The thirst is real.
>>
>>24882864
Men. They cannot allow women to control them to this level.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.