[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on date with girl >She tells me i remind her of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1449327090207.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449327090207.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>Go on date with girl

>She tells me i remind her of her dad

Is this bad?
>>
>>24882619
You should have fucked her then and there.
>>
>>24882619
if you got a 2nd date I'd say no, girls love 'dadbods' and people who are similar to their family members.
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmm You can probably smash, but I don't think she's wife material
>>
>>24882645
youre halway there m8. dont fuck up and she'll be calling you daddy while youre deep inside her pussy before you know it
>>
>>24882632
Thanks senpai, she also told me i made her feel safe.

I guess i got a GF it only took 21 years.
>>
it's good since most people subconsciously look for someone that reminds them of their parents of the opposite gender in a partner
>>
File: FVDFG.png (1 MB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
FVDFG.png
1 MB, 800x1067
>>24882674
this can only end one way anon
>>
>>24882619
Hard to say without any specifics on her dad, but leans towards a good thing.
>>
>>24882674
Tell her shes been a bad girl and it's time to be spanked.
>>
A girl called me daddy during sex once. I know for a fact that her father had died about a month prior. I never responded to it or brought it up and she hasn't said it since then.

Mormon get out ree etc.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>24882619
Chances are it's really good

>>24882687
This.
It doesn't apply to everyone though, but girls are very prone to this.
>>
It means you're about to get laid if she's a slut. PROTIP: Almost all sluts have daddy issues.

I have one (1) friend, who is a normie. He has a moustache and works in a bar. He once told me that every time he's had a girl mention to him that her dad has a similar moustache, he has had sex with her that night.
>>
>>24882893
w-we didn't have sex senpai
>>
>>24882837
I had a daddy relationship with a girl, and her dad died in the middle of it.

I broke up with her after she started calling me "dad" on accident.
>>
>>24883111
>Implying this isn't the cutest thing ever

Bitches get wet for their father, it's like basic biology.

If you can figure out for instance what kind of cologne her dad likes to wear, you're set.
>>
>>24883111
>>24882837
That must have been really fucking awkward.
>>
>>24882619
She wants you to give her cummies, anon.
>>
>>24883234
She is pretty shy, should i just pin her down and give her the cummies next time?
>>
>>24883111
>Dependent on you and your attention
Are you gay?
>>
>>24882837
Why do black and latina girls call you daddy during sex?
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>tfw your language's word for "daddy" sounds silly as fuck but you don't mind
>>
>>24883287
Be assertive for sure, but dont just randomly throw her down and rape her. Pay attention to her expression at all times.

If shes letting you do it but it looks like shes about to cry, you're probably raping her in the court of law.

Constantly repeat

DO YOU CONSENT??

DO YOU CONSENT??

every 5 minutes as you fuck her, to cover your bases.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.