[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a symptom of a sick society that violent video games are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: thinking pepe.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Is it a symptom of a sick society that violent video games are so popular?
>>
>>24882529
Nope, but legalizing drugs is. Yes i talk with you murica
>>
>>24882529
> violent video games are so popular
No, as we live in a sick society and violent video games are NOT popular. Most popular games
- League
- Dota
- WoW

You get the point.

What is more worrying is the prevalent use of drugs eg. people on SSRI's
>>
>>24882556
What about the numerous European countries that have also legalized them?
>>
considering combat has always been apart of storytelling since cavemen told stories around a camp fire I'm going to say no
>>
It's always been like that. Show a guys head getting blown off but absolutely NO titties.
>>
>>24882588
those are already lost
>>
its a symptom of the very nature of humanity
humans are still natural predictors and at a very primal level enjoy violence
>>
>>24882529
Humans and every other living creature is naturally violent.

Societies used to worship gods of war and kill for sport, so crying over some imaginary virtual deaths just makes you look retarded.
>>
File: 1439896695049.jpg (22 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
1439896695049.jpg
22 KB, 250x325
>>24882588
What about those dubs?
>>
>>24882581
Oy vey! Sounds like you're upset! Why don't you be a good little goyim and take your happy pills to feel better?
>>
File: 1424024177324.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1424024177324.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>24882643
Yes, yes we are

not original -.-
>>
It is a symptom of a sick society that we aren't blowing up other societies just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>24882682
britain is a good example, back then his Empire was used to fill China with opium in order to rule it. and when china has stopped the import (and ban the drug) britain has sent his fleet in order to restore it.
search about the chinese opium war if you want to know more
>>
>>24882529
No if I didn't have violent video games id probably shoot up a supermarket or something.
>>
Is it a symptom of a sick society to have 1000 masturbators a block all rocking their cock?
>>
>>24882906
Or buying cheap foods until they are out of stock. Because they dont value their health they value their wealth and it's one of the biggest factors on how they value themselves.
>>
>Is it a symptom of a sick society that violent video games are so popular?

No, the fact that we go to war over stupid shit is
>>
>>24882942
So materialistic and individualistic. Their thoughts and tendencies are simplistic. A new day a new dollar. Education isn't that important, not everyone can be white collar.
>>
>>24882972
And if u want to get smarter you should pay a premium even though it is offered free on another medium.
>>
>>24882529
that's questions
regards,
questions frog
>>
>>24883009
Being slaves to money and in debt for life. That's how a sick society creates some sick strife.
>>
>>24882972
>>24883009
>>24883097

fucking commies ill slut ur throats. and stop raping.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.