[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/420/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1426692738223.png (26 KB, 522x602) Image search: [Google]
1426692738223.png
26 KB, 522x602
>tfw I only smoke once a week
>tolerance break for every single sesh and it only takes 2 small nugs to get high as balls
>>
>buy a quarter
>tell myself it's going to last at least 2 months
>only want to smoke 1-2 times a week
>end up smoking everyday
Everytime
>>
>>24882534
it's ok, next time you'll get it!
>>
I don't use any drugs for recreational purposes, it makes me feel vastly superior to all the weak junkies out there who can't deal with life without supplements. I'll always carry a heavier weight than you losers, that's why i'm better than you fags
>>
I need to wash my grinder, some stupid cunts ground up tobacco in there along with the weed and now anything I grind in it tastes vile
>>
File: tip.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>24882579
I remember being 13.
>>
>>24882579
So you're basicly torturing yourself because you think it makes you better than others
gg
>>
>>24882579
You keep on doing that, I'll be enjoying the fact that I can actually feel comfortable just existing for the time being.

I'm trying to make my weed last until my Christmas edibles arrive, I feel like a Jew at the first Hanukkah
>>
>>24882694
if you have any hash you can make your own in like 2 minutes
>>
i've never been into weed desu. like it's cool if others wanna smoke it but it always makes me shaky and paranoid
>>
>>24882451
Wow you must feel so accomplished.

Pothead dirtball
>>
>>24882745
I don't get this, weed has never made me paranoid.
>>
>>24882726
>in like 2 minutes
You still have to make the butter right? And that takes at least 45 mins.
>>
>>24882792
nah man, if you have hash you warm a spoon with butter in it with a lighter till it's melted, drop the hash in and stir that shit. warm a bit more with lighter if necessary.
put the contents in something fatty like a yoghurt.
get fucked
>>
>>24882838
oh and don't try more than about 0.5g at first or you'll propably pass out.
it can take up to 2-3 hours to kick in so don't eat any more, or you'll pass out.
>>
>>24882451
I don't have the self controll to tolerance break when I have weed in the house.
always smoke up what I have before
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.