[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are transported back in time with a .357 colt python and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: want to buy.jpg (101 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
want to buy.jpg
101 KB, 600x350
you are transported back in time with a .357 colt python and 6 hollow point magnum rounds.

a) assassinate Genghis Khan (but surely suffer a horrible death in the process)
b) assassinate Adolf Hitler (also suffer a horrible death in the process, and a big chance you'll be stopped before you complete the deed
c) go back in time to prevent your birth via peaceful means preventing your existence entirely

what do
>>
Save Hitler by killing Stalin

Eat shit, Allies!
>>
>>24882396
Option C. But I think it's a paradox so it'll never happen. ;_;
>>
>>24882414
you only have 3 options. Learn to read, retard
>>
>>24882543

Who says he has to follow it you dumbfuck?
>>
I would cockblock my dad just for fun even if it didn't prevent me being born.
>>
>>24882561
OP desu. He asked us to choose between these 3 options. He didn't ask us what we would do if we had free choice
>>
Alternating the past can lead to a worse future. No, Thank you
>>
>have 6 shots
>suffer a horrible death
pick one
I'll an hero two seconds after I gun down genghis
>>
>>24882443
Yeah, it would break causality,
As to say:
If you were never born you cannot go back and prevent it from happening
>>
>>24882591
fuck you man, we dont have to follow your shitty fucking rules
people power!
>>
>>24882654
you can have it in your own thread
>>
I would be too scared to fuck up time

I mean what if their second in commands are worse than they are?
>>
would kill myself
>>
>>24882684
dont fucking back talk me bitch
>>
I'll kill your dad for making a kid who made such a retarded post
>>
>>24882543
>>24882591

>implying that OP's insistence on random chance ("a big chance you'll be stopped") doesn't mean there is a level of free will involved
>implying Stalin wasn't contemporaneous with Hitler
>implying I couldn't go back to literally any point when Hitler was alive and, using the degree of randomness OP inserted into the scenario, instead kill Stalin

fuck you, dumb nigger. I go back to assassinate Hitler and "accidentally" kill Stalin instead. A big chance I was stopped, indeed.
>>
>kill Genghis Khan
>anime never gets created
>4chan never gets created
>Finland never exists so no spurdo
>qt3.14 chink girls never exist

Why would you do that, literally the most important person in history
>>
It doesn't matter which one I pick. Once i've gone back in time i'm not gonna do any of those and now have a free gun.
>>
>>24882396
Why kill Genghis Khan? Was he even a bad guy? I've always thought of him as just another one of those ancient mass-conquering dudes.
>>
>>24882443
Nope
You'd prevent your birth in that timeline, but you;d still be alive in your own.
>>
WHY THE FUCK would you kill Hitler?
>>
>>24882872

All of those people killed swathes of civilians so yes.
>>
>>24882914
Civilians die in every single war
>>
>>24882396
Leave khan and hitler alone, shoot Mohammad's grandparents as children, win the world.
>>
>>24882895
Because he was a little self-important shit-stirrer who started a world war?

>>24882914
But was he more ruthless than most?
>>
>>24882872
He completely ruined the Golden Age of Islam and turned them into the savage retarded sandniggers of today.
>>
>>24882940

>Implying globalist bankers didn't start WW2 because Hitler confiscated the property of a number of important individuals at the top of the banking pyramid (Rothschild, for example) and was attempting to create autarky in Germany, as in Japan

I bet you think the US din du nuffin wrong and Japan randomly attacked them out of the blue, too, don't you?
>>
>>24882975
The man aggressively expanded into neighboring countries. That's directly how the war started.
>>
>>24882396
>Choice A probably wouldn't change anything
>Choice B ..why would I kill a hero?
>Choice C Maybe
>>
>>24882940
Why Hitler is always the bad guy? I can't fucking understand it. Stalin was WAY fucking worse, but yet no one gives a shit. But we have to care about the holocaust and jewish pigs instead. Fucking UGH.
>>
>>24882414
Hitler didn't die in ww2 he escaped to Argentina. Fucking pleb
>>
>Prevent my existence
>I don't disappear
>Put the gun in my mouth and blow my brains out
>>
I would tell hitler to delay barbarossa
>>
>>24883055
Because Stalin was an ally.
>>
File: 1399945155273.png (456 KB, 623x457) Image search: [Google]
1399945155273.png
456 KB, 623x457
>>24882396

>b) assassinate Adolf Hitler

why on Earth would I want to do that
>>
>>24883000

>Implying the Allied powers hadn't already decided on war

kek @ the UK declaring war in defense of democratic Poland and then letting the USSR murder 15,000 of its officers (Katyn Forest), install a communist dictatorship and crush all dissent

but yeah it was because Hitler invaded Poland, for sure.
>>
>>24883251

>Implying the Soviets weren't 2-3 weeks away from launching their own offensive

Why do you think they had zero plans drawn up for retreat but attack plans were captured by the Wehrmacht?

>better strategy

have hitler capture gibraltar
avoid kursk
avoid stupid fucking battle of london
kill all UK and FR soldiers at Dunkirk
tell hitler to listen to generals
withdraw in north africa and occupy italy and north balkans instead
>>
>>24882396
I'd go further back, find the first human man and woman, and kill them both. Then I'd shoot myself.
>>
>>24882396
D) Murder Abraham so that there is no Judaism, Christianity, or Islam and make the world a much better place in the process.
>>
>>24882608
How the fuck would you alternate the past? That shit would be like Land of the Lost.

Altering the past, that makes sense.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.