[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1445077406822.jpg (112 KB, 798x520) Image search: [Google]
1445077406822.jpg
112 KB, 798x520
Ok, I'm gonna tell you fucking robots somethin. MAN THE FUCK UP. You sit here whining all day about how the world is unjust to you and all women are whores etc. Let me tell you a few things. First, YES, the world is unjust - you are entitled to NOTHING, OK? NOTHING. Everything you want you need to earn, and you're not earning it by sitting and fapping over your shortcomings here all day. SECOND, please TRY to understand other people. YES, they are shallow, YES they are whores, but so are you, fag. I know of no people who objectify women like you guys, seriously NO ONE IS AS SHALLOW AS YOU FAG! And you know what? a skinny or fat person with no sense of style - like you - such a person would none of you find interesting, just try too look at how you view the world and yourselves a bit more objectively. Would you date yourself? HELL NO!!!! But once you start doing this, you're gonna find out something. The path to bettering yourself is SO FUCKING EASY! Theres VIRTUALLY NOTHING separating you from an alpha-chad. Follow these steps: 1. Get fit, 2. Get better dressed 3. Get some friends and start going outside ffs. Learn how to smalltalk. Bitches will be flocking. I promise, it really is that easy. And if you cant even do these things, then you don't deserve anything. Ask me for questions, former robot here
>>
>Ask me for questions
Can I have questions?

But seriously, fuck off.
I don't want to improve. I enjoy being miserable.
Your advice is generic and nondescript. Your justifications are a rehash of what other messiah complex posters have already said hundreds of times before.
>>
>>24882248
Wow, a wall of bait. You must really want the (you)
>>
>>24882248
The difference between you and us is we aren't a load of cux that will just sit back and let society fuck us in the ass whist giving women fucking everything.
>>
File: 1399680600245.gif (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1399680600245.gif
109 KB, 200x200
>>24882248
I really like this bait
>>
I don't see JUST BE YOURSELF in there. Step up your game.
>>
>>24882248
I disagree, opie. I have seen so many undeserving fucks getting everything in life. I have seen people who worked real fucking hard for something they wanted really bad and they couldn't get shit. How the fuck will you explain that? Do you not get that some people are just undesirable? No amount of getting fit, getting fancy ass clothes will change that.
>>
>>24882248
>Ask me for questions

Just fucking kill yourself, you inarticulate fuck
>>
>>24882248
How do I fix my height? I'm 5'4
>>
File: 1406712721641.jpg (216 KB, 1776x2733) Image search: [Google]
1406712721641.jpg
216 KB, 1776x2733
>>24882638
>How do I fix my height? I'm 5'4
Just lift bro, chicks dont care about your height when you're swole ;)
>>
File: mvmhbo.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
mvmhbo.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>the world is unjust
>you need to earn...And if you cant even do these things, then you don't deserve anything
Is it just me or is this retard-tier contradiction?
>>
>>24882248
There's virtually nothing separating me from an alpha-chad? how about aspergers?

any idea how to cure aspergers?
>>
File: mememan.gif (897 KB, 454x256) Image search: [Google]
mememan.gif
897 KB, 454x256
I"M TRYING!!!!!!

resting right now in a puddle of sweat, i'll start again in 10 more minutes
>>
File: 1445718122149.jpg (14 KB, 320x315) Image search: [Google]
1445718122149.jpg
14 KB, 320x315
fukldaroobot
>>
>>24883199
JUST
b you're shelf
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.