[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think all women are opportunistic whores >Try to be reasonable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: RageFace[1].png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace[1].png
19 KB, 300x309
>Think all women are opportunistic whores
>Try to be reasonable, actively look for ways to disprove my own beliefs
>Google "what women love about men"
>Find multiple articles of women describing what they love about men
>9/10 times it's the utalitarian value of men (how we're tall, how we're strong, how we do the jobs they don't want to do etc.)

With every passing day, my hate for womankind grows.
>>
Glorious self-bump
>>
File: 1448891915335.gif (2 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1448891915335.gif
2 MB, 400x256
Welcome to reality, familia.

Wimmen succ and you know it.
>>
>educating yourself via clickbait articles
>implying those are utilitarian and not signs of masculinity
>>
Are you kidding me? I just googled "what men love about women" and the results are even more bullshit. Were you really retarded to take this at face value or were you not "actively look for ways to disprove my own beliefs" at all? Be fucking honest.
>>
>>24882192
Thats not how you google it.

You need to get inside THEIR mind, google what men like in girls, how do I get a guy to notice me, why wont he love me etc

Know thy enemie and you can slay it
>>
File: 1378303614534.jpg (71 KB, 432x561) Image search: [Google]
1378303614534.jpg
71 KB, 432x561
I'm fine with someone looking for anything in another person except for materialistic things (Example: can't love a person without a car means the individual isn't really capable of love at all). desu desu senpai.
>>
>>24882192
Welcome to Earth. Pro tip: love is a lie, we are all animals, women are conditioned through evolution to only go for the top 20% of men
>>
File: gl3i2oS.jpg (50 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
gl3i2oS.jpg
50 KB, 600x656
>weed
>dank
>ayylmao
my preferences in men
>>
you know... maybe that's how life is supposed to be you know

do you also get mad when it rains outside?
do you get angry when you see birds flying and you can't?

women are women
men are men

protip 1: deal with
protip 2: get over it
bonus protip: stop fighting the natural order of things
>>
File: 1449748269769.png (95 KB, 309x525) Image search: [Google]
1449748269769.png
95 KB, 309x525
her tweets broadcast to more people than youve met in your entire life

google her if you dont think this is real

women. not even once.
>>
>>24882889
Yes, and fire burns. That's why I don't stick my dick into a flame, right?
>>
>>24882708
>Le clickbait
Sure thing famiglia.
>>
>>24883100

pretty much

yeah women are oriented that way

but is it really a problem?
or is it a problem because you had your fantasies crushed?

if feel like a lot of robots act like those women who grew up on disney movies
>>
>>24883313
>if feel like a lot of robots act like those women who grew up on disney movies
Except those women are upset because men aren't ideal handsome princes. I don't even want a perfect princess, all I want is a woman who doesn't use me as a tool. If that's too much to ask, then I'd rather die than be with a woman.
>>
File: red.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>9/10 times it's the utalitarian value of men (how we're tall, how we're strong, how we do the jobs they don't want to do etc.)

but, you like girls that are cute and feminine no? Or would you date a pic related
>>
>>24883313
It is a problem, you act like nature isn't broken.

>>24882889
>do you also get mad when it rains outside?

most people do lol
>>
>>24885320
9/10 times "cute and feminine" means "useless". So no. I wouldn't date Big Red either because she's equally useless.

>Inb4 le hypocrisy
Yeah... nah. I hate useless women because they are more likely to see men as objects.
>>
>>24886139
so what isnt a useless woman op?
genuine question
>>
>>24886336
A woman that knows useful skills, is strong and can take care of herself? I shouldn't have to explain this.
>>
>>24886376
may as well look for unicorns anon.
>>
where's that one copy pasta where it points out that the entire relationship between men and women can be boiled down into a cold, uncaring survival mechanism of the species where men are ultimately disposable members given the short stick each time

because that's what it is

don't think too hard about it OP

Men are in fact disposable creatures meant to do the hardest work, suffer the most, and pamper the other sex. It's just that for some time in recent history up until now, society had given incentives to men to stay in that role and women played along with that.

Don't worry about females. You're living in a cycle of human civilization where men get shat upon more than usual. Telling you to man up and deal with it would be cruel so I won't say that. But you do have to stop getting mad at things you can't change. Just look after yourself and disregard hoes.
>>
I mean, the reasons we like women are equally utilitarian. They can provide you with affection, sex, make you feel confident about yourself.

But it's not like you love women because they have suuuuch great personalities. Same with women, I guess.
>>
File: 1448177272702.jpg (13 KB, 184x193) Image search: [Google]
1448177272702.jpg
13 KB, 184x193
>>24886536
>They can provide you with affection
>Utalitarian
Get the fuck out of here you reductionist moron
>>
>>24882192

Women actually do find those traits attractive. They like them, even if they can't actively benefit. It's similar to how men are attracted to beauty. Seeing a tall, strong man do manly shit is analogous to seeing a cute girl's ass in yoga pants, or seeing her skirt blow up in the wind. Being mad that a woman wants a man who can do yard work, is like being mad that a man wants a woman who can cook.

You being pissed at those articles is like feminazis screaming about not wanting to be 'objectified'.
>>
>>24887464
>Seeing a tall, strong man do manly shit is analogous to seeing a cute girl's ass in yoga pants, or seeing her skirt blow up in the wind.
It makes them think he's a worthless slut too retarded to properly dress himself?
>>
File: nice guys.jpg (292 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
nice guys.jpg
292 KB, 754x1530
>>24882192

Don't worry, one day they will want to date nice guys like you, anon.
>>
>>24882889
Then maybe women should stop pushing feminism so hard.
>>
>>24887630

That's actually kind of a good analogy! Seeing a girl with a nice body fully dressed, is how it feels for us to see a guy's muscles at rest. Seeing the girl's nice body revealed/in motion, is how it feels for us to see a man using his muscles. But this is implying that we find other things about the individual attractive.

So yes, sometimes when a guy is a fit douche, it inspires a similar disgust to when a girl is a hot slut. But it doesn't mean that they're physically unattractive, objectively. It's just that their personality/the way they use their body is repulsive.
>>
>>24889599
>is how it feels for us
>us

Opinion invalidated, GTFO
>>
>>24889687

I don't understand. Opinion invalidated because... I'm a girl? Please enlighten me anon, I was trying to be honest, but I can see how my gender may bias me to try to justify my desires.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.