[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't fight back, just tell a teacher :D Did anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: bullying.jpg (376 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
376 KB, 2000x1000
>don't fight back, just tell a teacher :D

Did anyone else get this bullshit advice?
>>
>Tell the teacher
>Lose reputation
>Get looked like a bitch
>>
>>24882013
really you gotta just stop being a bitch, think "why am i getting bullied?" bullying only really works if you let it get to you cause kids love getting a response
if its violence though you clearly need to respond with worse violence
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 680x680
>if you ignore them they'll stop

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR STUPID TRASH ADVICE

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK THEY JUST KEEP DOING THAT SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
Just pay some skinheads or similar to beat the shit out of them.
>>
Why do people think this type of attitude works? Especially when it comes to dealing with children and bullying. Shouldn't people realize by now that ignoring shit and just being a bitch doesn't solve anything usually?
>>
>just ignore them and they'll get bored
>>
>tfw deep inside actually wanted to get bullied

I just wanted a legitimate reason to fight people, can't start fights for no reason of course
>>
>>24882079
>>24882099

basically this, at least in my experience
>>
what do you mean, "get this advice"? I was doing it before anyone told me to do so, and the whole class was scared of whispering or doing any bullying at all to me for years, only new students that were switching schools fell into the bullying anon meme, and learned quickly not to mess with the big dog
>>
>>24882154
>>24882080
It's always a full on normie teacher who says that too. Like they were ever even singled out or treated with more than a rude name.

Never seen a male teacher say that once.
>>
File: 1419808878266.jpg (40 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
1419808878266.jpg
40 KB, 163x225
>get jumped by some faggot
>fight back
>get sent to principal's office
>don't worry, he will be punished!
>they don't do shit
>>
>>24882013
Always fight back. Go ham on those fuckers even if you know you're going to lose.
>>
>>24882013
>tfw your bullies eventually stopped because they felt sorry for you
>>
>>24882207

(cont.)

>they find me in a alleyway after school
>get beat the living fuck out of and they steal my nintendo ds
>become anti social and drop out of school
>become neet and shitpost on ArKayNine
>>
>>24882216
This. What the fuck are they going to do? Hospitalize you? Then you sue.
>>
No.

I always fought back. Always. And now I have accumulated five thousand dollars of debt in legal fees due to assault charges.

>It's good advice you faggot, get over your made up problems.
>>
>>24882154
That never worked for me. These kids demand a response and will see your failure to react as incentive to do worse.
>>
>>24882217

greentext stories nigger
>>
>>24882080
I hated that shit. "they only do it because they know they'll get a reaction out of you. Just don't react and they will stop." "just ignore it."
Fucking Bull Shit.
>>
>>24882243

five thousand dollars of debt when you can buy 20,000 chicken nuggets

youre not very smart anon
>>
>>24882220
Now their children won't have to attend school with your fucked up genetically inferior ones. Nature has worked its course.
>>
>>24882080
Ignoring them only works on specific bullies. In 2015 the only way to get back at bullies is to either record them assaulting you because if it's just your word against theirs you lose or to ruin their life anonymously on the internet. IIRC I remember seeing something on /r9k/ where this guy pretended to be a 12 year old girl and got people he knew in real life to say they wanted to fuck him then blackmailed them.
>>
>>24882217

this has never happened in the history of humanity
>>
People these days want to relate and understand the bullies but peace can only be achieved by eliminating them.
>>
>>24882297
No, I'm not. I have no discipline because growing up I always got my way through thrashing people who tried to start shit.

Now as an adult I can't afford nuggies and can't hold down a job.

So, once again, OP is retarded, because being pro-social is preferable to being anti-social especially when society is watching every move you make.
>>
>>24882217
>>24882334
That actually did happen to me at least once, I think it happened a few other times, but I can only remember one time for sure. In 9th grade this kid realize That I was a SPED after he been bullying me a little and he ended up being really nice to me and tried to stop other kids from bulling me and tried to protect me.
>>
>>24882079
100% this. The entire mentality of a bully is that they see you as less than them. They see you as a target. And they take advantage of that. That's what makes them a bully.

Point being, easiest way to deal with a bully is a sucker punch to the gut when their guard is down. Or hot coffee in their face. Get creative. Just don't go too far.
>>
>>24882499

>Just don't go too far.

Nigga it's 2015. Anything that isn't even far will get you shot
>>
>>24882079
This. It's why shitposting on boards like /v/ and /tv/ works every time.
>>
File: 1364418899370.jpg (13 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1364418899370.jpg
13 KB, 228x221
>girls shove me into puddles, steal things from me and throw them over the fence, throw their leftovers at lunch at me, spread rumors about me, ect
>go to the lead stacey's house and put out a dish of antifreeze and end up poisoning both her cat and dog
>she gets too depressed to even come into school most days
>>
>not having your dad beat the fucking shit out of their dad an threaten to murder their family if it happens again

you deserve it
>>
>>24882013
Yes, and it wasn't just advice, it was protocol my entire school life.

>>24882079
I agree with this.

If it's a group just saying shit like OP pic, who cares. It's just group mentality jumping on someone they find weaker than them. Do you really want to be friends with people who do that shit?
>>
>tell your parents
>tell your superiors at school

I knew if i did that it only would get worse in a other way. I just punched in the face the motherfucker and it stoped.
>>
>>24882627
wow, why not poison her and leave the animals out of it
>>
File: 154856628845.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
154856628845.png
32 KB, 640x400
>Tell teacher
>Bully gets expelled
>People leave me alone
>>
Former bully here.

I've actually bullied someone, and they told the teacher. The teacher scolded me, i shrugged and then everybody hated the "snitch". I actually felt bad and became friends with him afterwards.

Moral is don't snitch.
>>
God, wish someone had seriously sat me down and told me

>I'd anyone ever fucks with you, just turn around and blast them in the face as hard and as quickly as you possibly can, right in the nose, then just keep going and going. Nothing bad will happen to you, someone might shout at you but that means nothing at all, you might get expelled for a week or two, that's means absolutely nothing too.

I didn't get bullied, but random people fuck with you just like everyone has happen to them.

Sure there were passing, if anyone bullies you then hit them remarks from old relatives, but no one EVER told me that with the same sincerety they did with the Turn the Other Cheek bull shit, not even close.
>>
Thanks me later

http://defendyourself101.ca/articles/lies-bleed
>>
>>24882658
>having your dad
Not all of us have this luck, anon.
>>
>>24882826
>expelled
>for a week

that's called suspension, numbnuts.
>>
>>24882013
Yeah didn't work for me either. Had lots of kids fucking with me, told the teacher, the teacher gently scolded them and they kept right on with it. One day I sperged out and fucked them up because they weren't expecting it. Slammed the first kid in the face and he went down, pushed the other kid over. Third kid grabbed my wrists and I grabbed his back and broke his watch and swung him onto the floor. Fourth kid tackled me to the ground, I knew his weakness and ripped his special jersey and he started screaming and crying over his dumbass jersey. Teachers came running and broke it up.

They didn't fuck with me after that.
>>
>>24882852

I'm sorry to hear that, blackbro.
>>
>>24882905
Oi wanka! In me school tu weren't, rite cunt?
>>
>>24882800
>Former bully here.

Why'd you do it?
>>
>>24882217
funny I don't see the greentexted story.
>>
File: 1382340803018.jpg (337 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
1382340803018.jpg
337 KB, 1280x1184
>>24882826

when I told my dad some kid put me in a headlock while his mate punched me he said

>next time that happens, reach back and grab a finger and snap it

and I did and he had to go to the hospital and he was too scared to say shit or do shit again since he thought I was some jason bourne motherfucker
>>
>>24882997
That's actually a fucking great idea

I always had the mind that if I was in a serious fight, I'd try to put my thumbs into their eyes as hard as I could
>>
>>24882627
...and here you are, posting dumb frog memes on an anonymous board.
maybe your life would be better if you didn't kill those innocent animals. karma took it's course.
>>
>>24882781
In your post: Things that never happened.
>>
At my high school they had a zero tolerance policy where if you were caught in a fight you were automatically suspended. That means even if you were the one getting beaten up, you're still suspended. This made everyone always fight back because there was no other option, as soon as someone decides to start fighting you you're suspended either way. Years later and I cannot understand why they would have such a stupid policy. It only caused more kids to get hurt.
>>
>>24882013
I can definitely tell you that it never worked. They just wanted you to believe it so their school looked better. They never gave two fucking shits about you.
Back in school, the only thing that got people to stop trying it was me kicking their ass.
Surprisingly, I never lost a fight.
I didn't fight everyone who tried it though. I shoulda done. You shouldn't be scared of losing. If you just fucking try anytime it happens, people will stop fucking with you. It's the only way to win.
>>
When I was in fourth grade there was a group of kids that bullied me. One time I got fed up, and tackled the "leader" of the group. I tackled him to the ground kind of slapped him on the head a bit. I was like 8 and pretty small, it didn't do any damage. But after that people left me alone and thought I was hot shit.

It could have ended pretty bad with people ostracizing me more. He got kicked out of school like a month after that.
>>
>>24882952
Obviously he did it because it was fun.

That's why people bully. Because it's fun. If it becomes difficult, it's no longer fun. That's why you go after the pussy kid who doesn't fight back and tries to ignore you. It's easy.
>>
>>24883038
Eye gouging will land you in prison. Don't do that unless its a matter of life or death.

Snapping fingers is basic self defense and much less frowned upon.
>>
>>24883093

Covers the asses of administration with minimal effort. Simple really. Your mistake is assuming they give the slightest fuck about kids.
>>
>freshman year
>kid twice my size picks me up and throws me
>goes and sits back down with his friends and laughs
>punch him so hard teeth go through his cheek
>vice principal was a family friend, punishes him and buys me a pizza
>all the black kids patting me on the back saying "AYY YOU THE LITTLE NIGGA WHO ROCKED THAT KID???"
>walk out of school with my shoulders back

the only decent thing to happen like that
>>
>>24882013
>Get told this
>Tell a teacher
>They either give you more shit advice (like "just be yourself XD") or literally do nothing
Why are normies so fucking bad at giving advice.
>>
File: 1449091652071.jpg (150 KB, 705x1005) Image search: [Google]
1449091652071.jpg
150 KB, 705x1005
>>24883146
Exactly. It fucking works on a subconscious level.
I had this little fucking mophead ratboy rinky dink mongoloid trying to be the edgiest he probably could in a class. He was talking shit bout my hygiene, that I walked funny (fucked my leg up), and some other shit.
I just sat there and took it, waited until the lesson ended, and sucker punched him in the back of the head.
Then I wailed on his face, he fought back by trying to smash my head, we threw eachother around, no one got injured except I bust his mouth open.

The best part is though the next day he was acting smug around his mates, thinking it was fucking funny, looking tough.
But he literally never talked to me again through the 2 more years I was there.
He was a fucking pathetic waste of life.
>>
Rarely does any good because 9 times out of 10 the teacher is a participant in the bullying. Schools are sort of like prisons in that you're expected to handle your own business, but to do it in such a way that doesn't force authority to intervene in some way, I used to wear a mask after school and viciously beat the people who gave me trouble with some sort of blunt object, it was a pretty effective strategy.
>>
>>24883212
Holy shit that's fucking brilliant.
How did you not get caught? Couldn't they just put 2 and 2 together?
>>
>lived in not America
>was bullied by asshole kids
>tell dad about it
>tells me to man the fuck up and gives me a gun to carry in my backpack incase they do anything to me again
>still have the gun today

thanks papa
>>
>kid tells teacher he's being bullied
>teacher expels the bully
>bully's parents come to the school and complain about their kid being expelled
>bully's parents might threaten the teacher, they might be on the board of govenors or they might just be whiny cunts who never stop complaining and try to take legal action
>school is forced to bring bully back
>bully attacks the kid who reported him even worse, knowing he's now immune to punishment

And then possibly:
>bully grows up with the confidence of thinking he can get away with anything
>becomes very successful in life
>kid who got bullied never trusts and authority figure and becomes a recluse
But who knows. Might happen, might not.
>>
>>24883242
Usually bullies bully lots of different kids.
>>
>>24883298
Are you Russian?

>muted
>>
>>24883242
He's clearly lying, you idiot.
>>
>>24883179
Was he trying to incapacitate you with that throw? He did a pretty bad job if you just got up and pushed his shit in.
>>
>>24883358
I've seen crazier on here that was actually true.
Mask? Clubbing shit?
Sounds like what a robot would do.
>>
>>24882013
>tfw fought back
>tfw the result was always double suspension for both of us

Whoopdie fucking doo
>>
>>24883377
Robots are cowards.
>>
>>24883355
I'm from Spain.
>>
>>24883388
don't generalize, you racist
>>
>>24883402
what are the women like there

i hear they are sexually very free
>>
>>24883388
Robots are pariahs, there's a difference.
>>
>>24882627
>>go to the lead stacey's house and put out a dish of antifreeze and end up poisoning both her cat and dog
Good job you asshole edgelord
>>
>>24882627
>get back at a shitty human being by taking the lives of two beings that had nothing to do with her behavior
>>
File: 1429655325528.jpg (318 KB, 2535x1935) Image search: [Google]
1429655325528.jpg
318 KB, 2535x1935
>tfw teasing other children in elementary school
>tfw they would try to fight me
>tfw kids are physically incapable of throwing a punch worth a damn
>tfw they just gave me more ammo to make them feel inferior and now I even have some ground to stand on if they snitch

fufufu
>>
>>24883498
You realize you ain't no shit if you bully your juniors?
>>
File: 139942561820.jpg (70 KB, 577x557) Image search: [Google]
139942561820.jpg
70 KB, 577x557
>tfw mother encouraged me to be violent back to them since they actually did physical harm
After I told her shit like how they tried to chuck glass bottles at the back of my head and got scissors to cut at my skin/clothes/wires/hair, etc.
I just went in with a lighter and some strong aerosol cans in my bag for a few days in case they wanted to get at me. After school when they tried to jump me again, I actually scorched one of the main cunts with it when he charged at me thinking I was bluffing, while his goons backed off knowing I wasn't holding back. Now part of his torso, right shoulder and arm are covered in mild burn scars. I wasn't allowed to go to school since then, everyone at school hated me even more, they never came near me again (in fact nobody did) and I had to go to counselling regularly to see how fucked my head was. I don't regret it though, my mom was regretful for telling me that when she found out what I did, though.
>>
>lel who cares, it's just words
Clearly these people haven't been tormented with things like this every single day for years.
>>
>>24883562
Just tell me you're lying. Serioiusly. How can this bullying shit get this far?
So were you diagonised with any mental disorder?
>>
>>24883433
>ITT: Normies act surprised that people will fight back at them
>>
>>24883552
nah I would even fuck with some of the weaker upperclassmen at times (two grades shared lunch/recess)

but I peaked way to fucking early now im just a faggot weeb posting on 4chin
>>
>>24883562
Well you got it to stop, probably should've planned it out a bit better but you got the job done. When you're viewed as the shit trough of the school and no one wants to do anything to help the situation, you end up doing something drastic and suddenly you're a psycho, that's how it is.
>>
>>24883613
>Just tell me you're lying. Serioiusly. How can this bullying shit get this far?
Normies, everyone.
>>24883562
Disgusting that people think a mere guy pushed into a corner, at his limit, decides to act against bullies, is the one that's crazy here.
>>
>>24882013

Literally muh life. Tried that a bit. Didn't do jack.

It's really not worth the pity and condescension you get for it.
>>
>>24882627
Good job. Stacy dogs and cats are pieces of shit. Robot owned dogs are nice.
>>
>>24883713
>Normies, everyone.
No. I'm just not American. These types of bullying, and also, shool shootout is not normal for me.
>>
>>24883188
normies never had any trouble in their life so they have no clue how to handle it.
>>
>>24882013
>tfw girl getting bullied by other girls
>tfw can't beat them up because girls only attack verbally

>tfw later a group guys bully me
>tfw can't beat them up because physically not capable of doing so
>teachers tell me to just ignore them
>it only gets worse and they start touching me to get a reaction

I would have loved it if some kid shot my class up
>>
>>24883613
There is no lies, they would go to extremes, not just for me though.
I just did the exact same thing, the only difference there wasn't me and 3 others and his mark wasn't cuts. It eventually got left as a dirty memory a few years later.
>>24883694
It was my only course of action, he rushed at me and I responded, no way in fuck I was just going to stand there and take it especially while i've got tools to keep him back in my hands.
>>
>tfw 6ft 3 so no one ever messed with me
>>
>>24882013
I was told to ignore the bullies when they bullied me. I was told that if I did not give them attention they would stop. When ganged up upon I would not fight back or make any sort of reaction, to do that would be to give satisfaction to my tormentors.

It never occurred to me that not fighting back made sure that people looked upon me as easy prey and bullied me harder.
>>
>>24882013
>get bullied by fat kid
>just ignore it most times
>one day he punches me out of nowhere
>try to defend myself with autism kicks and it obviously doesn't work
>tell mom and she tells me that have to defend myself
>older brother shows me how to throw a decent punch
>still lose next fight but bullying stops
>actually liked to fight and started taking muay thai classes
>>
I still think about bullying experiences from when I was a child. It fills me with rage and I fantasize about finding my bullies and beating the fuck out of them, or finding someone who reminds me of them and starting a fight with them. I know I can't do this because I'm an adult now and I'll be arrested. This energy eventually goes nowhere and I'm left feeling as inept as I did when I was being bullied.
>>
>>24882013

>curl up in a ball and wait for help
>don't fight back he isn't worth it
>>
File: 1446141326825.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
1446141326825.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
>mfw went to apparently normal school where noone bullied eachother
>>
>>24883849

Same, I was one of those big, dumb ugly kids growing up, I could tell people wanted to fuck with me but were aware on some level that I could completely fuck their shit up on a whim.
>>
>>24883917
People will call you petty if you try to get revenge on the old bullies. They'll say it happened ages ago, and say they can't believe you even remembered it. If you encountered the bullies themselves, you would have to remind them. And when they remembered, they would think it was really funny and would actually be convinced that you enjoyed it as much as they did.

It was just kids being kids and having a bit of a laugh. You'll be further mocked for taking it seriously.

Can't win, bro. Best thing you can do is go to the gym and get huge.
>>
>>24883956
They did bully each other. You just didn't see it. You probably ignored it as it wasn't happening to you.
>>
>>24883956

I realize when I was older that no one got bullied at my school because everyone had a knife and you'd get fucking stabbed if you attacked anyone else.

Literally give all kids knives to solve bullyinh.
>>
>>24883884
>tfw remembering dad teaching me how to punch before school
>he used to be a teacher and knew exactly how shitty kids can be
>they tried some shit with me in grade one
>mistakes were made
>never was fucked with for the rest of my years
Thanks dad
>>
>>24882013
all the time

i just "fought" back and got suspended

parents knew the dipshit deserved it so i wasnt in trouble
>>
>>24882013
im at a university.
start a physical fight -> drop out.
bully -> drop out.
film and online -> drop out.

so what if its more people making you life to hell?
+ they can lie, and say there wasnt anyzhing at all.

you have to collect proof (real proof) and dont make it online.
they also better not noticing when you film them ir whatever, you dont want to be the fool in the end after all.

you may are not allowed to use the evidence in court but you can show it to you dean(dekan!?, school head?) to proof.
>>
>>24884158
This, but i barely even got suspended.

Teachers knew i was a good kid, quiet but would retaliate if fucked with, Parents knew i would only fight for a reason
>>
>>24882013
ignore
->shoot up school

choose one
>>
>>24882216
just fuck their shit up.
if violence is not possible be creative!
stab the tires of their car or whatever,
they dont even have to know it was you!
its a lovefull give and take
>>
I took a cooking class in HS, we were preparing thanksgiving teachers for homeless people and when we went to deliver them a decrepit old fart grabbed my tit. The school told me not to worry about it.
>>
>>24884628
Oops not teachers meant meals
>>
File: 1449519507407.jpg (189 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1449519507407.jpg
189 KB, 1296x720
>>24884580
d9 07 02 5b 47 95 09 86 8e ac
>>
>>24884650
but the teachers for homeless were a good idea too
>>
File: batman pepe.jpg (24 KB, 768x994) Image search: [Google]
batman pepe.jpg
24 KB, 768x994
>>24882013
>be in middle school 8 years ago
>kid brought a knife to school
>was saying he was going to stab an autistic kid he disliked in the bathroom
>tell teachers they say they will handle it
>they don't
>lunch time
>go through his back pack and give the knife to a teacher explaining the situation
>get sent to the principles office
>explain what he was going to do
>she doesn't believe me
>get suspended for 3 days
>when I got back everyone was calling me a tattle tale and snitch
And that was when I stopped caring about normies
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 310x310
>Be HS teacher
>See robot being bullied by some big chad
>ree.jpg
>put seat in the back of the room
>Secretly fuck up the chair to where it is really uncomfortable to sit on
>Always spill fish oil on the table top while putting niggerloads of gum under the table
>Class session
>See chad trying to write something on robot's shirt while robot is trying to pretend he does not notice.
>Call chad "Special" and have him sit in the back
>He is extremely disgusted with the smell and is extremely uncomfortable with the seat.
>Annouce that these are now permanent seats
>Chad tries to stand up
>Warned him 3 times
>He gets detention and has to sit in the same place for 3 days after school for almost an hour.
>Do this for the rest of the year.
>Chad doesn't fuck with the robot anymore and the robot began to make friends.
>End of year
>Chad has a 69
>He is begging for a round up of 70 in order to pass the class
>Round it to 65
>Chad took summer school to pass
>>
>>24884759
That is fucking beautiful. I wish I had a teacher like you.
>>
>>24884759
Are you a woman teacher? You should take it to step 2 and have an affair with the robot to give him confidence.
>>
>>24883884
Autism kicks lmao senpai
>>
You must be a real kek faggot to be bullied. If you quit being an autistic faggot, you won't get bullied.
>>
If I ever have a kid I will tell him that if a bully ever gets physical, he is entitled to punch that fucker and I will fully support him
>>
>>24882272
> not putting chilli in your sandwhich, for when the bullys steal it they get a spicey tounge, that'll teach them worked me, just keep a spare in your back pocket
>>
>>24882295
well its does work, just that children lack the capability to "ignore" it with the required ability
>>
>fight back
>they return with friends

Good advice guys
>>
>>24883179
>walk out of school with my shoulders back
like a ftm tranny?
>>
>>24882013
Worst advice i ever heard. When i was 13 this guys decided to bully me, unlucky for them i was one of the cousins of the most popular chad in school, so i knew almost everyone, in the end they try to beat me until 4 of my chads cousin friends apeared and beat the shit out of them. That was a nice day
>>
>>24885772
>>fight back
>>they return with friends
>3 chads vs 6 bullets
Ods looking good
>>
>>24882013
>get bullied
>tell teacher
>teacher briefly looks up from his coffee cup
>"Thaddeus, stop pestering anon I guess or not, whatever"
>"hehhehhh okay mister Davidson"
>get bullied twice as hard in every other class and during lunch & between classes and on the bus

It only stopped once I physically stood up to him and was ready to fight

dude was just like "HAHA WHAT'S WRONG DUDE CHILL OUT IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" but it worked and he and everyone else left me alone for the rest of my high school life.

Bullies don't want a fight, they want an easy target that soaks up their abuse like a sponge.

Some more bullshit advice, that was usually sung to us in a video that we watched in class.

>Tell him to stop! :D
>Tell him that you don't like being bullied! :D
>Try being his friend! :D
>Run away! :D
>Tell a teacher! :D
>Ignore him! :D

What really makes me shit these days are how kids in schools with their social media will literally sing and dance about how bullying is bad, and everyone in their video is a fucking Chad and a Stacey.
>>
>>24885772
>>fight back
>>they return with friends

literally never happens

>yo Chads
>what's up Chad #1
>ey this kid I usually pick on finally grew some balls, yall wanna help me fight him?
>HAHAHA CHAD'S A PUSSY WHO CAN'T FIGHT LITTLE ANON

Plus 99% of the time the reason that someone bullies another kid is because they hate how weak and soft they are and it's a really weird manifestation of tough love where they want to see them man up.
>>
File: Cuc, Cuck, and Cuckold.png (73 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
Cuc, Cuck, and Cuckold.png
73 KB, 400x210
>>24883207
>It's 2015

Hold on, shiggy lad, now you're sounding like that kekold John Oliver.
>>
>>24882436
Max?
robot get out reeee
>>
File: 1449447629157.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449447629157.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>24886287
>literally never happens
I don't know if you're bullshitting or not, where the fuck do you live where people think that? Its always
>has his friends standing behind him
>do some sort of retaliation to you
>they'll gang up on you like a horde of nigs just because they don't want to be seen stood up against
>brag about it to everyone and remind you not stand up to them again unless you want to get ganged up on again
>>
>>24882013
Did tell the teacher, the bully got punished, plus some revenge with a hockey stick felt good
>>
File: Salemshock.jpg (7 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
Salemshock.jpg
7 KB, 245x184
>Be me
>Getting bullied
>Tell parents that someone hit me in the face at school
>Dad tells me to be more assertive and fight back
>Next day at school
>Boy in my year calls me gay or something
>Beat the shit out of him
>Jaw broken
>Nose broken
>Teeth all smashed up, at least 2 knocked out
>Blood everywhere, all over my clothes too
>Looked like he was attacked by a bear or something
>Get sent home
>Suspended for 2 months
>Police show up at my house later that evening

my dad's face when they reveal the extent of his injuries
>>
>>24882013
>tell teacher
>they do nothing because guess what teachers cant do shit

school in general is basically just a shitty place to be in all regards
>>
>>24886367
>people think that

People don't think that, it's literally what happens.

In your case, those people are ASKING to be stabbed, and you'd just be acting in self-defense.
>>
>>24886479
school is almost literally a prison.

first day of each new school year you have to walk up to the biggest dude and beat the shit out of him and/or join a gang.
>>
>>24882658
tfw you dad would rather join other bullies to turn his son into man not a pussy ;_;
>>
File: Donquipepe Donfeelmingo.png (354 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
Donquipepe Donfeelmingo.png
354 KB, 600x582
>tfw learned early on the normies don't actually give good advice they just say shit that's been drilled into their head and get upset when you question this retarded mantra that has no basis in reality
Once you get this down you're golden
>>
>>24882800
Karma tbqhfam
>>
>>24882436
Are you a deaf qt by any chance?
>>
>>24882013
I was bullied one semester in middle school. Never went to any teachers cause most of them hated me. Told my older brother and beat the shit out of the main bully and stole his shoes. Never bullied again after that.
>>
>>24886367
You just need to catch the main bully when he's alone and do something quick and nasty. Punch to the kidney or making them trip and kick them when they're on the floor.
>>
I got bullied in school but with help from my cop uncle I was able to get them arrested, was pretty cool
>>
File: Asian Tyler Moore.jpg (95 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
Asian Tyler Moore.jpg
95 KB, 576x548
>>24882013
It depends on who you are. At my secondary school I was a prefect who was "friends" with all of the teachers and was very polite. Me and my other suck up friend even manage to get a kid expelled from our school because he sent us a death threat over Skype.

But then there was an otherkin girl with severe isolation problems who was picked on by pretty much everyone at one point or another, and nobody ever did anything to help her, infact, one day I even overheard some of the teachers talking about how she's "whining" again, and that they should just ignore her.

(I ended up making a fake deviant account just to try and give her some attention because she hated me in real life).
>>
There were fights in my school but no one really took them seriously. Getting into "fights" was something Chads did with one another. Bullying is more isolation and general rejection imo.

If anything its really hard to have sympathy for a lot of the "snitches" considering some of the most obnoxious assholes were "victims" of bullying and not getting the message.
>>
>>24882013
>fuck you whores. why do you have to put people down to make yourselves feel better. are you guys insecure?
>the ginger bitch whats with that jowl and teeth. what are you an inbred?
>paki in the back. you gonna bomb the school tomorrow? why dont you shave and take a shower huh?
>girl in the pink shirt. why the long face? you look like fucking sarah jessica parker.
>and girl with the blue shirt. youre no super model aswell. take a long look in the mirror, you look like you'll age like shit and get fat in the next 10 years.
>>
File: The mother and the bully.jpg (126 KB, 1309x313) Image search: [Google]
The mother and the bully.jpg
126 KB, 1309x313
>>24884822
In this word, she would likely have an affair with the Chad.
>>
>>24882013
>Did anyone else get this bullshit advice?
no the bullshit advice i got was my grandfather telling me to fight back and to fight dirty. sprayed deodorant in my bullies eye, pushed him to the floor and kick him in the face until i broke his nose and fractured his cheekbone. i had to go to a special school full of niggers and pregnant girls after that. stupid old man.
>>
>>24887786
meant to say world*
>>
>>24884759
>that image
Maybe his but hurt?
>>
>>24886287
Not every normie is a stereotypical chad. It's more like:
>that little bitch anon was actin like he aint my bitch, lets go teach that little fuck a lesson
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (148 KB, 510x701) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
148 KB, 510x701
>>24882013
>Did anyone else get this bullshit advice?

Yeah, but as common sense would dictate, I never fucking followed it. Snitches get stitches.
Plus, I'm 30, so back when I was in school, even the teachers hated tattling. You millennials got shafted with the PC/[whatever]-shaming bullshit.
>>
>>24882758
>>24883065
>>24883433
>>24883477

Fuck off retarded faggots. If the slut didn't want to get punished, and if she really cared about her pets, she wouldn't have bullied him.

People and their property lose their rights when they attack someone else.
>>
File: 1449263446960.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1449263446960.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>24888529

If some big black dude held you down and forcefucked your mouth then took your wallet, would you tattle or would you take it like a man?
>>
>Bro in HS
>has beef with kid that constantly clowns him and hits him
>kid smacks him
>Bro punches him in the face
>kids friend punches bro in the face
>teacher breaks it up

later I come home

>hear doorbell and see feet next to the window in an attempt to hide
>has same shoes as my neighbor so I assume it's a joke of some sort
>door is kicked in
>African American adolescent male impatiently requests the location of my Bro, I see him with two other individuals

>"hey mom, there's some people hear for Brent"
>literally talking to my mom and then she talks to my bro
>tells them to leave
>calls their parents

This is what happens when suburban upper middle class African Americans try to appear "tough"
>>
>group of kids beat me
>tell teacher
>teacher just asks them if they beat me up
>they say no
>instantly believes them
>get beat worse later that day

>kid flicks my ear every time I see him
>one day I had enough of him
>punch him right in the face
>he goes crying to the teacher
>nothing happens because the teacher thought he was annoying

Why is this even advice? Teachers have never once done anything.
>>
>>24882013
my dad told me to fight back and to never be a pussy

jokes on him I never got in a real fight
>>
>>24883179
fucking black people man, how come they're so bro tier

this one time I got into a fight with this somali kid (I'm a sandnigger for context), he started the fight and I beat him up, had MAD respect from the blackest of blacks for the rest of my 3 years of middle school

this one time some guy was messing with me and this black guy (onyx black) and his boys literally came up to us and said 'yo you messin with my boy?' and the guy fucked right off

I'm telling you, if you're ever in a position to pass off knowledge to kids, tell them if they're ever picked on or things get violent, beat the shit out of the other person, everyone will respect you and no one will seriously bully you again. You'll even make a bunch of fake friends which is nice.
>>
File: 1426742509555.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426742509555.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>he's only teasing you because he likes you!

FUCK OFF that nigger tore up my homework and made fun of me 20x a day. Even the teacher laughed when he mocked me. Plus SHE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE US SIT TOGETHER IN EVERY CLASS EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT. I would skip school because she didn't let me move spots.

I fucking hope they both die. This is the same fucking teacher that volunteered to host "anti bullying circles" where we talked about bullying and why it's bad.

Being the ugliest girl in the class during elementary school was suffering.
>>
>>24888709
Most teachers don't give a shit about their students. Fuck them
>>
>>24888692
What a shitty story. The fact that they were black didn't even have anything to do with anything.
>>
>>24888903
>fucking black people man, how come they're so bro tier

They respect people that defend themselves and get shit done. Especially if they don't appear to be the type.
>>
>>24887308
Aww anon that was so sweet of you

At times like this robots can show more empathy than normal people

This kind of genuine emotion makes me kind of tear up.. Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1060x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1060x555
>>24882207

If you like scrap, no go beef with your valuables on you. Make sure you have shoes on and either tight fitting clothes or no shirt. Don't wear a watch, earrings, or and chains.

Then stomp em in the nuts.
>>
>>24882013
>yes, yes. Give control of your life completely to authority figures!
>>
File: 1448391905446.png (203 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1448391905446.png
203 KB, 600x610
>>24882013
I had people act absolutely vicious to me but no one ever actually touched me except for 2 times, one back in elementary school and some older grade guy shoved me against the wall of the school bus not trying to injure me but pushing me, the other time was in middle school and these other students picked me up and put me down and took away this stack of chairs I was sitting on during gym class.

I think its because I've always been so tall with proportional body parts like broad shoulders and such (I'm 6'5 now), so even though people hated me they never felt like they could beat me in a fight.

I've only just recently (like the past 2 years) become aware of my size by the way.
>>
>>24886287
>Plus 99% of the time the reason that someone bullies another kid is because they hate how weak and soft they are and it's a really weird manifestation of tough love where they want to see them man up.
bullshit
>>
File: 1422931728821.jpg (161 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1422931728821.jpg
161 KB, 960x540
>Bully fucked my sister
>>
>>24882031
if you're getting bullied you don't have a reputation
>>
File: 1435114722492.png (479 KB, 697x561) Image search: [Google]
1435114722492.png
479 KB, 697x561
>go to school in shitty area
>be on like 8th grade
>entering class, crowded hallways
>feel heavy tug on backpack
>think its one of my friends fucking with me, violently shake backpack from side to side to pry them off
>feel yelling and kicks to backpack
>turn around
>niglet from like 6th grade kicking my backpack and telling me that after class i'm fucked
>shit bricks and run into class because massive awkward pussy
>in middle of class niglet even comes by my classroom window to shout insults at me
>shit even more bricks
>finally class ends, walks out
>niglet is standing there and gets in my face
>starts headbutting me a couple of times
>just freeze in place, getting headbutted, fucked up from fear and anxiety
>"-t-that hurts, you know"
>"well yeah it's supposed to muhfugga"
>eventually a nig friend/aquaintance of mine walks by and drags him away
>walk out of building, friend and niglet in entrance, friend scolding niglet, niglet giving me a death stare
>never really interacted with him again after

I was a big pussy getting treated like that by a kid a good few inches shorter than me, yeah, but in my defense I was pretty damn sure he knew all the nigs from projects nearby, and I would get my shit kicked in by them if I did anything to retaliate. Kids would pretty constantly get harassed, mugged and jumped by groups of wild nigs outside (and sometimes even inside) the school.

Other than that I never really got bullied too bad, just got some insults hurled at me every now and then or got the back of my head slapped by other wigger manlet who knew aforementioned kid, and against whom I didn't retaliate for the same reasons.
>>
File: 1438739782980.png (493 KB, 1150x1600) Image search: [Google]
1438739782980.png
493 KB, 1150x1600
>>24882080
This.
I always was a big guy but I never wanted to hurt anyone, honestly I never even hurted a fly in my entire life, combining this with the fact I never really talked with anyone I was bullied.
Every time I told someone about that they said I should just ignore it, obviously it was shit advice.
So one day bullies really pissed me off and I punched one in the face once and they just leaved me alone. It was propably the only time in my life when I harmed someone on purpose.

I wish all these people saying how easy it is to stop being bullied would just shut the fuck up beacuse if you won't hurt them they won't stop.
>>
>>24889328
>or no shirt

is this why nigs pull their shirts off when they're about to throw hands?
>>
>>24882080
worked for me desu
>damn it anon nothing pisses you off
>>
My school district must have thought I was a potential shooter. Whenever anyone started shit with me, my word gave them a detention. However, if I ever did anything, I got off with a warning or word of advice. Some nignog almost beat me up in the hallway when I told on him when he attempted to startle me by pretending to attack me that morning. So I told on him again and within a week he was no longer in the district.
>>
File: 201312.png (51 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
201312.png
51 KB, 800x627
>new kid to middle school
>i'm pretty big (tall not fat)
>haven't really talked to anyone but some people seemed friendly
>few days later some short nignog says that he beat me up
>don't even know who he is and already shit it being spouted about me
>kids snigger at me and call my a pussy
>confront him and say wtf
>he hits me
>i hit him and knock him on his black ass
>get in trouble for causing a fight
>>
>>24882013
>that pic
>implying a gril that cute would ever get bullied
>implying 2 out of the 3 girls without their faces covered aren't uglier than her
>implying she couldn't easily get some tall, heavy 8/10 or lower bf just by talking to him
>>
>fight back, both suspended
>tell teacher, both suspended

Why bother? This is a problem that can only be solved with bullets. I'm not even shitting you. The time I told the principal made us sit down and talk about the events that led to the situation. She said these things don't happen for no reason and I must have been instigating it. I get it, niggers are all subhuman assholes who can't read. I'm not reading to make fun of them though. I'm sitting by myself in the bleachers during recess reading. They come by in their little nigger packs trying to start trouble. How is this my fault? Schools should never have been desegregated.
>>
>>24889077
Yeah it does, niggers will never assimilate into upper middle class society, I can tell you probably failed english class since you can't figure the theme out for yourself
>>
>>24882079

You're obviously a female or underageb&

Cyberbullying isn't bullying. We're talking about actual bullying. The violence isn't even the problem so much, but the constant and routine nature of the violence and the humiliation that is always involved too. People like you deserve to be school shooting'd.
>>
File: 1449025547450.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1449025547450.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>Bullied viciously throughout Elementary school
>Still bullied in Middle School, but not by as many people
>A lot of the Chads and Staceys felt bad for me and pitied me because they thought I was mentally retarded due to a facial deformity.

I would honestly rather have gone back to being bullied than have everyone think I'm retarded.
>>
I didn't try anything since I didn't want to get expelled even if it was in self-defense. The school instills a fear that you'll become a dropout, jobless failure if you do anything 'cause the expulsion will stay on your permanent record.

Looking back I wish I had done something and taken the expulsion.
>>
File: 1449085405725.png (280 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
1449085405725.png
280 KB, 664x602
>>24882013
Someone pulled some middle school shit on me in school today. I go to a trade college mostly occupied with adults. He was completely out of line and was insulting to the teacher too, and wasnt in the class even, just dropped in to pop shit. It wasn't that bad, but reminded me of past times. In the past I would get upset, or it would at least fuck up my day. I didn't even react much though, just work on yourself and be proud your you and it won't matter anymore. Bullying only has power when you aren't confident with where you stand ATM.
>>
File: 1442331138992.png (527 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442331138992.png
527 KB, 600x600
>>24882627
A B S O L U T 3
>>
File: dare.png (8 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
dare.png
8 KB, 300x190
>>24882013
>>24882080
>>24882154

i was talking to a teacher I had k-12 (small town & school) while visiting, and that topic came up.

they don't tell children that because they actually think it's the best advice, they do it to minimize their legal responsibility in the matter.

it looks way better if an administration is told of a problem and "attempts" to deal with it (on paper) themselves, even if nothing gets solved, as opposed to a kid fighting back against the bully, one of them breaking a bone, and the only witnesses being the two fighters.

my school actually had to remove, under threat of lawsuit, the slide and monkey bars after a kid pushed another off the fire-pole ledge and gave them a compound fracture
>>
>>24893093
>after a kid pushed another off the fire-pole ledge and gave them a compound fracture

to elaborate, it was an all-in-one thing made from wood. monkey bars were at ground level, from which you went up some stairs for the fire pole, then there were a few more steps for the slide
>>
>>24888642
THIS
>>24882627
BASED
>>
>bullied everyday mercilessly by stacy bitch
>"lol don't lie anons, girls would never do that, she probably likes you"
>continues to get worse every day
>at lunch microwave a cup of syrup until it's boiling
>walk up to her
>shout "HEY BITCH!"
>splash in her face
>she has permanent disfigurement and noone ever loves her again
>cry because what actually happened ended at continues to get worse every day
>>
File: 1448730707440.gif (8 KB, 198x135) Image search: [Google]
1448730707440.gif
8 KB, 198x135
>usually stuck up for people who were being bullied in elementary and middle school
>tfw remembering the one person I didn't stand up for
>didn't want to upset my friends for doing it, even though this wasn't something I usually cared about
>tfw remembering how they turned out in high school because of the bullying

Good motivation to not be a coward tbqh, just imagine having to face them again.
>>
>>24889077

It has plenty to do with it. The people were bad enough, but now we know they weren't even people, but subhuman pieces of shit who deserve genocide. Gb2 reddit and/or africa and you'll be less triggered. You don't belong here.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>24893241
fuck that bitch, she deserves it.
>>
>>24882079
The worst is when you retaliate and then YOU get in trouble, suspended or expelled because "he punched another alumni :("
>>
I got suspended twice because everyone thought I was going to shoot up the school even though my family is Anti-gun.

Now in college (community), no one fucks with me and are actually rather nice. Most of the normies went straight to uni and get in debt or went straight to work shit jobs.
>>
>>24893287
shut up bitch, your not going to do shit.
>>
>>24884411
Mate, it wasn't like that in the 90s. Cell phones? Please.
Most of us are the result of American degradation in parenting, and social behavior in general. Our parents minds were put to sleep by a government that was stealing our future, and they don't care about us anyway.

Anyway, now that I think about it, I had to smash faces four or five times as a kid.
>fourth grade? third?
>only black kid, DeAndre
>tricks me into saying nigger
>wants to fight
Sorry, I don't remember the rest. I feel like I fought him twice, and one time it was by the tether ball, and I hit him with it.
>>
All you have to do is join the wrestling team and no one will ever fuck with you again. Then you also graduate strong as fuck and in great shape.
>>
>>24882178
That's because women don't have to worry about looking like a bitch.
>>
>>24882013
Anyone with a halfway functioning brain knows that advice is bullshit as it will make the bullied seem like even bigger pussies. But schools can't advocate fighting back since that would potentially be a liability nightmare.

None of you retards actually followed this, right?
>>
>>24888642

Agreed

>animals>humans
>>
>>24882013
Yeah its best tell them off and if you know guy can woop your ass then try make sure others are around so it gets broken up before you both get more than a punch in.
>>
>>24893926

Did your retarded nigger monkey brain click on the wrong post number? I know these magical boxes whitey makes are hard to use for things such as you.

I never said I was going to do or not do 'shit' as you call it. I defecate each morning before my shower. Showers are pretty cool by the way. Your race could really benefit from their implementation.
>>
File: ftom.png (153 KB, 1484x992) Image search: [Google]
ftom.png
153 KB, 1484x992
>>24888673
>comparing theft and rape to kids calling you names and lighting shoving you
>>
>>24884116
>mfw I don't have a dad...
>>
>>24890380
Did you wreck his shit?
>>
>>24882013
>Be bullied
> thrown on ground by a spic because problemz
>tell teach
>what do you want me to do about it?
>jump him after school and break his jaw
>a lifetime of teachers upset, conferences, school therapists and alt schools
Upside is that I got friendly with the kid's clique he wanted to be in and the made him do some fucked drugs which killed him.
>>
>>24882627
what kind of kek country can you go into someones house and leave anti freeze out without being caught?
>>
>>24882013
this is the faggiest, pussiest thing ever thought of. It teaches kids to be huge pussies with no honour or integrity
>>
>>24882013
Nah, luckily I grew up during a time before they started socially castrating young boys.
>>
File: 1357965978672.jpg (89 KB, 437x598) Image search: [Google]
1357965978672.jpg
89 KB, 437x598
>chad tries to beat me up and steal my shit
>stab him
>>
File: tumblr_n1srg0NMhd1rovrpso1_250.gif (41 KB, 159x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1srg0NMhd1rovrpso1_250.gif
41 KB, 159x217
Who here /only got female attention after fights/ here?
Women are fucking animals tbqh.
>>
>>24896863
That actually happens?
>>
>>24882627
she's probably had a crush on you nigga
>>
I'm a teacher and I have to deal with this shit daily.

Telling the teacher is a good fucking thing because we can actually do something. If you fight back, we HAVE to get you in trouble as well.

Also, if you were picked on in school, you were a weird cunt who can't pick up on social cues. You annoyed everyone including the teacher, which is why they let it continue so you'd hopefully learn a fucking lesson.
>>
>>24897618
>You annoyed everyone including the teacher, which is why they let it continue so you'd hopefully learn a fucking lesson.
True, kept to myself and my friends got a few remarks didn't give them a good reaction or anything never got anything twice from the same person.
>>
>>24897724

The amount of kids I tell to 'deal with it' is staggering. They complain about people saying ANYTHING to them that could be even slightly interpreted as mean.

Unless it's actually bad or someone's been hurt, I just make them say sorry and go on.
>>
>>24897618
>you were a weird cunt who can't pick up on social cues

...Or you were just small for your age. The vast majority of bullied children probably fall into this category, you apologist for shit people.
>>
>>24897618
>Telling the teacher is a good fucking thing because we can actually do something.
can, but won't
>You annoyed everyone including the teacher, which is why they let it continue so you'd hopefully learn a fucking lesson.
lesson being? kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated as a normalfag?
>>
>>24897804

I actually haven't come across anyone being bullied for their size, the worst has been a passing comment in which even the kid knew he was a bit short/small. I just reassured him that'll he'll get a growth spurt.

>>24897847

The kids I ignore or say deal with it to are the kind that will turn into SJWs because they think they're always being picked on, when it's almost always just normal social interactions they can't handle.

I do take actual bulling seriously. But that doesn't happen nearly as often in Australian schools.
>>
File: 1389583087415.jpg (5 KB, 139x181) Image search: [Google]
1389583087415.jpg
5 KB, 139x181
>>24882013
>told by parents that if you get bullied to fight them.
>Got into 2 fights by kids bigger than me.
>One in middle school and in high school first year.
>Won them both.
>Got a little popular and no one bullied me after wards and left me alone.
>Mom let me stay home for a week after both fights even though i was only suspended for 1-2 days or none at all.
>Uncle buys me video game for fighting and winning
>Bullies got shit for it and never bothered with rematch.
Life wasn't so bad back then.
>>
Yep. Every single time.
>>
File: political spectrum.jpg (156 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
political spectrum.jpg
156 KB, 2100x1500
>>24882013
bullies are just insecure :^)
>>
>>24882157
>ywn stab that fucker in the throat with a pen
>>
File: 1439848491505.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439848491505.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>24882013
>went to teacher
>they didn't gave a shit

Teachers will never care about this stuff. It's not on they payroll.
>>
>>24898140
>fascism and open borders
>lgbt and racism
something wrong is not right
>>
>>24882013
I was in a school that punished the kids getting bullied. Literally. Because the bullies were all friends with this one kid that was the principals son.

So
>get choked
>tell teacher
>stop being a tattle tale man up!
>get choked again
>knock him out with a chair
>get 3 days suspension
wut
>>
>>24898140
ya m'ogre ps4>PC

>inb4 lefty neckbeards
>>
>>24882157
this desu desu senpai mother shaking head honest se slelel ellele epic m,emess
>>
No. My parents told me to beat the shit out of them but I was far too nice. Ironically, the bullying I was too nice to avert drove me batshit.
>>
File: 1446729554767.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1446729554767.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>tfw went to school when they literally didn't care about bullying, it was just a part of life
I used to be such an optimistic and idealistic person, too.
>>
>>24898549
Did you go to Columbine?
>>
I never had to worry about bullies
My cousin was known school wide as a crazy bastard so no one wanted to piss him off by bullying family
>>
>>24882627
>implying a cat would be stupid enough to drink it.....a dog I can see.
>>
> don't fight back, tell a teacher. those kids are stupid and they're not worth the trouble
> fight back! defend yourself. If you get in trouble, tell them they wouldn't leave you alone and you had to stand up for yourself
Well, shit. Which is it?

> they're just jealous
Bullshit.
>>
File: 1449801020375.png (119 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
1449801020375.png
119 KB, 654x639
>8th grade
>get bullied
>9th grade
>join football team, terrible at everything
>no longer bullied
>>
>>24882013
beat them with a fucking chair.
people think you're crazy and they won't harass you physically anymore
>>
I never went to school so I've never been bullied, but I'm an insane level of masochist, what would happen if I just started moaning and shit while getting beat up?
>>
>>24899587
Theyd think you're creepy and beat you up more
>>
>>24897618
>You annoyed everyone including the teacher
by being quiet? baka senpai
>>
>>24897618
>you annoyed everyone
>by being quiet and shy
yeah, I annoyed everyone by minding my own business and totally wasn't singled out for being an outcast
>you were a weird cunt who can't pick up on social cues
I was never really given much chance a lot because it's always taken a while for me to warm up to people. I had trust issues from a young age by being abused

>>24897790
you're a shit teacher and a fine example why I'll be teaching my kids (if I ever decide to have any) to resort to violence first with bullies using the nearest blunt object

realistically, a lot of teachers are lazy fucks that don't care to take responsibility or are incompetent and incapable of keeping a class under control. which is why they're stuck with that shit job anyways.
>>24897885
not everyone has a decent homelife growing up, so going from a shit home to a shit school and back again feels like torture. being picked on and bullied as a child is bad for your self-esteem in the future. it's an important time because we're all trying to form our identities and don't need people constantly breaking us down as we're trying to do so. if we can't escape our home life or our school life, where can we go?

drugs. alcohol. video games. gangs/jail/juvenile facilities. the internet.
none of which are helpful in establishing ourselves as productive members of society. it's harmful escapism.
>>
File: stupid justice samumenco.png (260 KB, 571x411) Image search: [Google]
stupid justice samumenco.png
260 KB, 571x411
>"Just tell a teacher!"
>teacher does nothing because kid's mother is a superintendent and could get him fired
>"Try to make friends with him!"
>he beats the shit out of me
>the next day his friend (who wasn't even there that day) says I started it
>teacher takes their side
>"Just ignore him, he'll leave you alone!"
>he starts destroying my things instead of just stealing them
>decide enough is enough and there's only one way he'll stop
>wait for the next day my dad's going to pick me up for lunch
>steal bully's Gameboy Color (that he always brought in), hide it in the car for later retrieval
>go back for the rest of recess
>he starts shit like usual
>punches me
>fight back for once
>basically just flailing my arms at him and hoping it counts as punching
>get suspended because his five friends who totally saw the whole thing, honest! said I attacked him for no reason
>end up switching schools
>the day I go back to get my things he freaks out at me and starts screaming about how I stole his Gameboy
>pretend to be shocked and all that
>give him a smug smirk as I leave
It felt so good. The first time somebody tried something in my new school I fought back, just to show I wouldn't be an easy target. They moved on to find someone who would. It's the only thing that works, because most of them just want someone to pick on who won't fight back.
>>
>>24882758
>>24883065
>>24883433
>>24883477
>moralfaggots
I want reddit normies to leave
>>
>>24901433
This isn't /b/ faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>24891707
rare bane

saved.
>>
>got diagnosed with autism when i was 14
>socially awkard as fuck, often teased and occasionly punched by this one dude
>in science class with the guy who punched me and he kept calling me names
>told him "if you take the piss one more time im gonna sdmash this chair into your head"
>he takes the piss
>stood up, grabbed my chair and launched it at him
>knocked him out
>got suspended for 3 days
>no one ever picked on me again

fight fire with fire.
>>
>>24882157
>tfw no Casus Belli
>>
>>24882627
>not just poisoning her
Didn't even try famicom
>>
>>24901573
fuck you you fucking righteous moralshit
>>
this may sound bullshit, but just stick up for yourself

typically "bullys" are just looking to exchange some quick bantz
>>
File: sad feel.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
sad feel.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>24882013

>get bullied
>tell teacher
>I didn't see it xD
>get bullied again
>bash the fuck out of them
>I get suspended
>Should've told the teacher anon xD
>get bullied when I come back
>bash the fuck out of them
>repeat until high school
>get kicked out of high school
>now 25, virgin, friendless loser.
>broke and on mental disability payments

fuck the system
>>
>>24899425

First time I've seen that paypay. How much was it?
>>
>>24903522
at least you are not a beta cu.ck who takes shit from people. Be content with that
>>
File: 1444995575782.png (917 KB, 837x740) Image search: [Google]
1444995575782.png
917 KB, 837x740
>be bullied
>both violence and just insulting and being mean
>tell teacher
>they don't do shit
>be bullied more
>tell teachers again
>they don't do shit
>be bullied again and again
>i was a skinny lanklet and he was fat
>one time while getting bullied i called him fat
>teachers call meeting with us and our parents about how i called him fat
>>
>get bullied
>too afraid to do anything about it
>it escalates because they want some sort of reaction
>I just freeze
>cant even speak to them
>it gets worse
>every day I just go home and cry
>they eventually stop out of pity
>>
>>24882013
>went to school in the bad part of town
>all the teachers were from a worse part of town
>if someone puts their hands on you, you beat their ass
>tfw you got actual advice on bullied
>>
>>24903700

How is that a good thing.
Who gives a fuck about pride when all you're doing when you lash out on other people is spite yourself?
>>
>>24903717

You should have just told your parents the whole story, and if they weren't worthless pieces of shit, they would have bitched at the school about their incompetence.
>>
I never got bullied, but I didn't really have any friends either.
Every year since 1st grade I said "I'll show everyone my true colors next year. I'm going to kick it in gear, get good grades, get good at sports, learn to play the piano, and really show everyone."
It never happened. I'm 20, and haven't gotten anywhere in college.
I had a girlfriend one year in highschool, and that was the one year everything went well when I was 16, but it all went back to being mediocre.
>>
>it's better to be honest than to tell lies
>the guilt you feel as a liar is worse than the punishment you feel if you turn yourself in
>>
>>24904495

I don't think I ever had a teacher tell me that.
It wouldn't matter really. Since you're a kid, they don't need any actual evidence to punish you.
I got 2 weeks in school suspension for throwing coins in the hallway.
I never even had money in elementary school to throw.

The teachers are the real bullies.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.