[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if she claimed you were the father of this child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
How would you react if she claimed you were the father of this child?
>>
>>24881457
Get a paternity test and then cry tears of happiness
>>
>>24881457
Who are you? I don't even know you.
>>
>>24881457
go along with it as long as I get to smash dat pussy f a m
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 296x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 296x428
>nose piercing

Why do cunts do this?
>>
>>24881457
>I never should have been a sperm donor
Demand partial custody and start teaching him to be a man
>>
smug brag to pol about how i can make white babies as a non-white.

then seppuku
>>
>>24881457
I'm black so obviously i was keked
>>
i would be really nice about it until the child shit itself. then i would offer to change its diaper. then i would take the dirty diaper and forcibly put it on her. then i would remove the rest of her clothes and force her outside. then i would follow her with a megaphone shouting about how she is a retard who shits herself and has to wear diapers. i would walk her in that fashion to her parents' house, where i would force her father at gunpoint to take the diaper off his daughter and apply it to his wife. then i would put an earpiece in her father's ear and force him to parade his wife around town, saying through a megaphone anything i fed to him through the earpiece (pretty much about how she's a retard who shits herself). i would follow behind him with a gun on him in case he tried anything funny. i would lead him to his wife's parents' house to continue the chain until someone's parents are dead, and then i would take them to the cemetery and dig up the body to put the dirty diaper on it. then i would walk the corpses like ragdolls to the graves of their parents until we get far back enough that the burial records are lost, and then i would return to the original girl and lovingly care for her and our child for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>24881457
Lady i have brown skin and black hair. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>24881457
laugh, since I shoot blanks.
>>
>>24881457
im a virgin
>>
>file rape charges
>get shiltloads of money
>>
that's a handsome baby
>>
> wheelchair
I honestly can't get it up for a paraplegic. Also I'm black, that's not my spawn
>>
you can literally see the crazy in her eyes
>>
>>24881457

DNA test, not to mention I'd never fuck an aging horseface like that.
>>
>>24883149
maybe she's just at the top of a really narrow escalator
>>
>>24882788
Sorry, not feeling it senpai
>>
>>24883218
The escalator in her kitchen, yea
>>
>>24883314
you're saying she's paraplegic, but that she shouldn't have an escalator in her house? who died and made you disability compliance inspector?
>>
I can't make my hand pregnant
>>
>>24881457
I'd ask how she got my semen and when
>>
>>24881457
heh if only it were true
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>24881457
Ask acnekun for advice on how to cook a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdO-A21Jyw
>>
File: no bucket.png (89 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
no bucket.png
89 KB, 480x480
>>24883149
A follow-up on that, if she is JRHNBR, then I'm down
>>
I wouldn't.

That baby is white.
>>
But I'm a grill
>>
walk up a some stairs.
>>
>>24881457
Well I am indian.
Prolly say yes. Then my 'son' can grow up to love me. I will have to find a way to get rid of the mum though
>>
File: xgcrbo.png (74 KB, 281x280) Image search: [Google]
xgcrbo.png
74 KB, 281x280
I'd be like "wait I scored?" then I'd be like ok i guess i have to marry this whore now because i dont want to pay child support then id have sex with her every night xD
>>
>>24881457

Seeing as that looks almost identical to me as a child, I wouldn't be suprised.

I'd ask her if she was the mother. hopefully not.
>>
Turn it on its stomach while it's sleeping, blame it on SIDS
>>
>>24881457
check your white privilege shitlord
>>
>>24885220
>hopefully not
Why not? She's a qt.
>>
>people failing to have noticed the wheelchair

Kek
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>>24881457
Kill myself, imagine the look on her face
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.