[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3353485/Parents-bab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1299270932515.jpg (64 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
1299270932515.jpg
64 KB, 480x470
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3353485/Parents-baby-Jaxon-born-half-skull-missing-share-touching-photos-son-meeting-Santa-time-Christmas-card-thanking-supporters.html?ito=social-facebook

It's obviously suffering and in distress in all those videos.
Are the parents just in complete denial? Are they delusional?
Any robots with some psych background that can shed some light?

>pic related
that kid is the ultimate sad pepe
>>
>>24881150
>It's obviously suffering and in distress in all those videos.
It could be in distress, although I have to inform you crying and gibbering si waht babies normally do.
As for suffering, you just pulled that out of your ass, why the fuck would it be suffering?

Regardless, most parents of such children are in denial because they act like their child is anything more than literally brain dead. This baby, on the other hand, can actually say some words, so he must have some brain functioning.
>>
>>24881307
He's obviously just mimicing noises, his condition means he only has a brain stem and no proper brain. And it is obviously suffering since being in distress like that is because a lot of the sensory information coming in can't be fucking processed due to a lack of brain.
>>
>>24881469
And how do you know he even understands enough to suffer then? The video is certainly not evidence of it and neither are your assertions. Just quit the fucking charade, these threads come up often enough and are an excuse to look down on the stoopid normies who you, oh so ironically, are actually more moral than!
>>
>>24881605
Dude, not emotional suffering, but like actual physical one. imagine if you were always freaking the fuck out. I'm not mocking it or anything, I'm just baffled at how the parents are so deluded.
>>
>>24881658
>Imagine if you were always freaking the fuck out.
Again, you have no actual basis for suggesting his condition causes this. Have you got any articles stating that thats what such babies are like? Do you not think his brainstem would eventually adapt to it?

Regardless, he'll be dead in a few years, so that should give you some joy. Mr. Compassion.
>>
>>24881694
Not him but why the autism attack? He was just trying to shit on normies. youre on r9k who gives a fuck about facts and shit. This isn't your uni lecture hall.
>>
If there was ever a reason to unironically hate anyone who chooses to be a parent and force someone to live, this is it
>>
>>24881694
You don't need articles, it's displaying obvious signs of irritation for a baby man, have you never dealt with a child?
I never said I was compassionate aggressive anon
>>
What a good, professional Santa.
Has the right aesthetic, too.
9/10 Santa
>>
File: downs_conspiracy.jpg (62 KB, 780x396) Image search: [Google]
downs_conspiracy.jpg
62 KB, 780x396
>>24881723
Because there's a lot of bullshit normies do everyday that directly affects people on 4chan aside from have retarded children that will be dead next year. Anyone who starts these threads wants to engage in normie-bashing without feeling like they're losing the moral high ground and its just retarded.
Its the exact same as some Stacy going 'I just don;t know how anon lives like that, I actually feel sorry for him!!!'

>>24881740
>it's displaying obvious signs of irritation for a baby
Like crying and gibbering? Looking around confused? Moving its limbs around weirdly? Have you ever seen a baby before?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.