[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has a girlfriend and you don't. What's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1419356422188.jpg (793 KB, 1401x2600) Image search: [Google]
1419356422188.jpg
793 KB, 1401x2600
This guy has a girlfriend and you don't. What's your excuse?
>>
>>24881021
>that pic
Thanks, saved to my 'Woman Hate' folder.
>>
>>24881021
He literally has bigger tits than her
>>
at Ieast I'm not fat
>>
>>24881021
Almost certainly paying. I remember a pic of the opposite (fat girl fit guy) that circulated /fit/ for a long time that turned out to be a male prostitute
>>24881061
kek
>>
>hot girl
>shit tier piercings
>shit tier tattoos

Honestly, why do women have to ruin themselves like that?
>>
>he is a kek and lets Tyrone fuck the bitch while he lies in the background and swallows another burito
>>
>>24881021
She has a fetish, her fat dad probably left her when she was young.
>>
>>24881021
She's a feeder and he's a feedee. That's all there is to it, she doesn't truly care for this man, he's just a living fetish to her.
>>
You can tell from her fucking eyes (mind you not her piercing and tattoos) that she is batshit insane.
>>
>>24881107
The Jews did this
Original
>>
my looks don't target any specific fetish
>>
>>24881166
Tbqh I wish I had a relationship like this but just the hetero male version
>>
>>24881174
>a post so original there's a whole other forum for it
>>
>>24881021
Shes a fetishist,
>>
well i guess even that fatso has more value than me
>>
>>24881021
this woman is clearly insane
>>
>>24881173
her eyes, the studded belt, her style, she's white, "that edgy goth white chick"
she's definitely a closet psycho, my money says shes also a nympho/fetishist/bisexual
bisexuals are mentally ill, so.
>>
>>24881021
she's a fat fetishizing feeder though.
she's severely mentally ill.
if they have kids, their daughter is going to turn out a self entitled radfem lesbian landwhale, guaranteed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.