[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK Wake up wagekucks, wake up to the clock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1423948590435.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1423948590435.png
179 KB, 405x406
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Wake up wagekucks, wake up to the clock

Enjoy your 2 hour commute, slaves

eat shit
>>
>>24880940
Im salaried faggot I can take days off when I want .
>>
All that free time and this is the only thing you could come up with? When I saw that picture I was hoping for something with a little more effort put into it.
>>
Everytime I see a yaawn/wagekek thread it actually makes me think my job is pretty comfy. When you hear NEETkeks try to exaggerate the meme and make fun of you you start thinking of how easy/comfy your job actually is.

So i'd say these threads actually contribute to the mental wellness of workers.
>>
The moment you show me you eat subway every day is the moment I start trying to get neet bux.

I don't believe you make enough money to eat out every single day.
>>
File: download (27).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (27).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
When will wagekeks realize that we are not leaching off them, but that they are merely paying the Jizya for being a non-NEET?
>>
>>24881124
Subway is pigslop anyway
>>
>>24881179
Neets need to fuck off from /pol/ there's no way a neet can be conservative
>>
>>24881030
me too, and i have a 10 minute walk to work

really nice weather this morning too

>>24881096
same anon, i guess their idea of wagekek is the only type of job they could hope to be 'qualified' for and still get fired from, fast food
>>
>>24881214
a NEET from a rich family that has everything handed to them and chooses to do nothing with it could be Conservative or at least Libertarian, claiming their family "earned" their wealth for him and he has every right to just sit around and waste it away. He may also make fun of autismbux NEETs for being welfare queens and social security bitches, probably thinking "my family didn't get rich just to pay for leeches like you"
>>
>>24881324
But that's not you or the guy I replied to ;^)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24880940
This.
Eat this.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
>>24881644

My man. Wojak with the plan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.