[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 24 >graduated, no job, no gf, no future >everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>be 24
>graduated, no job, no gf, no future
>everyone around my age is successful, are in serious relationships and just happy
>too old to do anything you want
>everyone has expectations from you

is there a worse fucking age?
>>
Your not old ,
your afraid of something
>>
>>24880822
you are still young get over yourself faggit
>>
>>24880833
>>24880850
when are you officially old?
>>
>>24880822
Tell us about it your life and times anon
>>
I'm 23 and I feel like I'm too old
>>
>>24880833
>>24880850
This tbqh, you've still got time to turn out around. Come back when you're 34
>>
> too old

not really, you can go back to uni and actually do well this time in something you have interest in

youre pretty much me at 24.. graduated in a degree i fucking hated, was on welfare for 2 years applying for jobs i had no interest in obtaining, and not even getting a single interview.. then i went back to uni and things are alright now

if you actually enjoyed your degree then i dont know anon
>>
>tfw dropout
>tfw manage to get a decent job

This shit blows my mind, there are people out there trying their goddamn hardest to graduat and find a job but can't. What at twisted little world we live in.
>>
>>24880822
Too old to be a celebrity maybe. Why don't you stop being such a faggot and apply yourself in something you like.
Society's definition of success is bullshit, I know plenty of "succesfull" people that are miserable.
You are watching with the wrong glasees.
>>
>>24880822
>24
>old
lol
>>
Oscar winner Billy Bob Thornton appeared for the first time on screen when he was 32
>>
>>24880858
never

when you're 50 you'll still be young and strong compared to the 60 year olds
>>
Just stop caring, you're going to die one day and nothing you did will matter.
>>
>>24880822
I know lots of ppl in your position op. Life sucks for a significant portion of the population. Thats just how it is. Keep fighting though because shit changes all the time.
>>
>>24880932
he also fucked angelina jolie in her prime
>>
Not cooked yet anon
Only thing stopping you doing what you want is yourself, dont use the "too old" excuse just yet

I felt the same, just try getting into something you like at your own pace, see where it takes you and what people you meet?

Cant just sit around forever it'll make things worse, trust me :(
>>
Lol I'll be starting college at 24 senpai
>>
>>24881315
community college?
>>
>>24880876
What did you majored in? What about now?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.