[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /deliveryguy/ here? I recently started working as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: kingofqueens.jpg (8 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
kingofqueens.jpg
8 KB, 233x217
Anyone else /deliveryguy/ here? I recently started working as seasonal help at UPS. I sit shotgun in the truck and run packages out to houses and apartments. It's a pretty sweet robot job as it requires very little human interaction and I've already lost 10 pounds.
>>
>>24880796
Every time I order something, the fucking lazy ass UPS delivery guy just drop a note in my mailbox instead of actually delivering my fucking package. So fuck you, even if you have nothing to do with this.
>>
i'm a materials handler in a plastic injection molding factory. when necessary i emerge from my secluded office space in the back of the factory to mix plastic materials and generally lift an accumulative total of 500kg-1tonne over the course of a shift.

fairly decent robot job.
>>
>>24880841
That's not UPS. UPS isn't allowed to touch mailboxes. You are a moron.
>>
I applied to a position but never heard from them.Justl ike all the other applications i make
>>
Professional Milker. The job is alright j guess, I choose my own hours but usually work the morning or dusk shift, sometimes graveyard. Jobs last anywhere between 5 min-30min. Have a coworker named Jill who likes to pull my chain, other coworker is lill and she's an awkward bitch. It's mediocre I guess
>>
Royal Mail here, ask me anything ;^)
>>
I think I'm going to try and become a security guard. The classes are very short to get certified and inexpensive. Plus it's more than minimum wage
>>
>>24881055
Do you get tea breaks?
>>
>>24881122
Only before you actually go out for delivery.
>>
Im a package handler at fedex

Dont ship your shit if you dont think it cant survive a 6 foot drop, because it goes through several 6 foot drops.
>>
>>24880841
That sounds like the postal service. Same thing always happens to me unless the package is small enough to fit in the mailbox.
>>
File: form_chfr.png (147 KB, 370x555) Image search: [Google]
form_chfr.png
147 KB, 370x555
>>24881010
> I'm so retarded I think only one country exists
>>
>>24881152
>live in a country full of the laziest faggots outside of africa
>blame us corporation for the poor work ethic of my countrymen
>>
>>24881065
I'm considering this too. Working the night shift sounds pretty nice. I'd love to be able to work at some big warehouse or something where I never see anyone else.
>>
File: 1435632701490.jpg (8 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1435632701490.jpg
8 KB, 221x228
>>24881192
> Switzerland
> Niggers
> Poor work ethics

American education, I swear
>>
>>24881246
>An entire nation built upon hoarding gold in mountains and usury.
>Not lazy
>>
>>24880796
MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY
MY BACK IS GETTING TIGHT
>>
>>24880796
Once I was masurbating by the front window and the fedex man came (he wasn't much older than I do it wasn't weird)
>>
>>24880841

You ought to be thankful for that, packages left at residences can be stolen very easily. They're protecting your packages, you ungrateful swine.
>>
File: 1448584860987.jpg (70 KB, 442x432) Image search: [Google]
1448584860987.jpg
70 KB, 442x432
>>24880796

Who's your favorite KOQ character? Mine is Spence
>>
>>24880796
I would like that job, what are the requirements? Or warehouseman would be cool too.
>>
>>24881768
I'M SITTING HERE IN TRAFFIC
ON THE QUEENSBOROUGH BRIDGE TONIGHT
>>
>>24883497
It's not hard to get hired on as seasonal help due to the holiday rush. Just apply online. They'll pretty much take anyone that can carry 50 pounds and read addresses
>>
>>24881241
>>24881065
Do it. I really like it. Nightshift here and I'm on my laptop basically the whole time. Walk around every couple hours. It's like being at home but I get paid for it. I do live in a small rural town though, be careful if you live near chimp out zones and don't ever do mall work. Good luck.
>>
>>24880841
this i fucking hate UPS. JUST LEAVE THE PACKAGE YOU CUNTS. i had somethig arrive yesterday and NOW THEY DONT EVEN REDELIVER I HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP NO ONE IS THERE WHEN YOU DEIVER SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. fuck
>>
>>24885978
you have to sign for it retard. Can't sign for it if you're not there.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.