[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to go to bed (8am) and probably wake up at 5pm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: The_laughing_man.jpg (101 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
The_laughing_man.jpg
101 KB, 500x333
>tfw about to go to bed (8am) and probably wake up at 5pm

such is life as a free, NEET man
>>
You must feel very empty and depressed
>>
>>24880674
OP I wish for you an happy dream.
>>
>>24880688

Not really. I like it because by the time I wake up, the sun is usually going down which means no glare on my monitor
>>
I go to sleep at 6am and wake up at 2~.
How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>24880762
What's the point man? What do you need to be awake for
>>
>>24880773
I feel bad showering at 1am and waking mommy.
>>
>>24880674
from 3am to 3pm here.
>no_pain_when_sleep.jpg
>>
>>24880808

I haven't showered in literally a week to be quite honest
>>
>Be neet
>want to go to gym in the morning when it's deserted
>want to have the whole place to myself
>sleeping pattern is 5am-1pm
>no idea how to fix this

help.
>>
>>24880828

I never understood this "going to the gym" thing especially when it comes to neets

Why not just work out in your own fucking house, get p90x or something
>>
>>24880839
>the p90x meme
>>
>>24880839
It's like that feel when you're neet and you go to the supermarket
>>
I wish I was a neet
>>
>>24880828
Why not go there when there are young hotties sweating it off?
>>
>>24880674
>yet another post on the supposed bliss of the NEET lifestyle

I'm NEET and it's fucking miserable. Unless you're leeching off of your parents, money is scarce. It's depressing and lonely.
>>
>>24880674
>trying to fix sleep schedule by staying awake during the day
>tfw exhausted
>tfw eyes burn like fire
>tfw dizzy
>tfw its only 9am
12 more hours of torture
>>
I used to be like you, but then I started smoking a bunch of weed and now I always wake up around when it starts getting light. Idk why weed fixed my sleep cycle but I like it because having mornings is kind of nice.
>>
>tfw NEET with regular 10-6 sleeping schedule

feels nice doing it for myself. i hope wagefriends enjoy it as much as i do!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.