[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, to be honest no one really likes you, you just kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: RegretsAndFeels.jpg (27 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
RegretsAndFeels.jpg
27 KB, 402x402
>Anon, to be honest no one really likes you, you just kinda hang out near us
What did normies say to turn you into a true robot?
>>
Joke's on them I haven't talked to anybody in 5 years
>>
>>24880626
Greentext the full story senpai
>>
File: 1449694525377.jpg (61 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
1449694525377.jpg
61 KB, 579x553
>>24880626
>What did normies say to turn you into a true robot?
Anon, to be honest no one really likes you, you just kinda hang out near us
>>
>>24880687
>hanging out with "friend" group in HS
>mostly made up of scene kids
>hung out behind the bleachers and other stereotypes
>bunch of them have a small party
>not invited
>happens again
>eventually speak up (true beta)
>they say related
It would've hurt less if they had told me sooner
>>
I said this to my cousin a long time ago,he's a Chad now
>went uptown,to see my cousin
>he played guitar,sounded like a chainsaw buzzing
>tell his uncle
>hey,hey uncle,man your son is bad
>>
>>24880754
>wanting to be friends with scene kids
You deserved it desu
>>
>>24880626
>"Anon, we don't like you and we don't want to play with you. You're weird, just go away"

It was a small class in primary school so everyone hung around together. The sense of rejection destroyed me and I never really recovered.
>>
File: Pagliacci.png (73 KB, 946x521) Image search: [Google]
Pagliacci.png
73 KB, 946x521
Pico Relato
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 800x800
>tfw friends drop me after the quarter is over because nobody needs help with calculus and racism
>>
I think it was probably a combination of these two events.
>In highschool
>facebook had just become popular enough that highschool kids were using it
>There was an app out, that showed you who visited your page most often.
>There was a girl named Aubrey that I really liked.
>She posted the results from that app. It was just a picture of my profil pic
>Her response: "Eww". That's all her comment fucking said.
>JUST A FUCKING PICTURE OF ME AND "EWW"
>Then there was a response of nearly every girl from our school and their various thoughts on me.
Then
>One summer, have to go to summer school, because I gave up on school.
>decide to bring a book, because the work was easy as piss and I didn't have anyone to talk to.
>When I pull it out, the mongoloids in summer school start harassing me.
>"What a fuckin' faggot!"
>Just because I wanted to read a book instead of sit around and essentially do nothing.
>>
File: one-punch-man5.jpg (7 KB, 190x250) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man5.jpg
7 KB, 190x250
>>24882492
racism is a choice
>>
>>24882584
reading books is kinda gay tho

just read ebooks so they dont know to be honest family
>>
>>24882584
I never went to summer school, but one of my two friends somehow ended up with someone wanting to fight him on like the first day he went. Apparently his girlfriend was trying to get them to go at it. But me, our other friend, and our weed dealer all had his back, so nothing ever happened.

I swear I'm not a normie, those were the only two friends I had in high school and I stopped being friends with one of them halfway through.
>>
>>24882681
Autists will never understand why normies can get along with people who look slightly different than themselves. It doesn't help that they have /pol/ telling them hating blackies is right and everywhere on the internet whining about sjws. 4chan is setting these people up to fail.
>>
File: 1449596777343.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1449596777343.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>24882828
mfw i'm assburger and not racist.
>>
This is why I only hang out with other beta people who are like me. I could never have normie friends
>>
Nothing really, I just slowly started mistrusting everyone and interpreted any kindness whatsoever as mocking. I was probably right though.
>>
File: w.jpg (70 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
70 KB, 393x325
>random kid asks me and another guy "are you friends?"
>I say yes at the exact same time he says no
>>
>>24883172
same here, all my friends are beta virgins. We are so uptight and insecure we rarely even talk about sex or girls. Hanging out isn't that fun either since we are are all introverts and don't really talk much. We do drugs and play video games. On the positive side we don't judge each other and never fight. Also better than no friends
>>
>>24883401
>implying you're really friends

I used to hang out with the 2 (other) least cool people in the school, we were completely open about everything. It was pretty refreshing to just be 100% honest about your life and know the other person would get it and laugh along.

I regret not asking to suck one of their dicks because they probably would've said yes, we were that close.
>>
>>24880626
>I dont care what you think - just say they are right or the whole town will hate you
>>
>>24883478
oh we are friends, we've known each other since middle school, or whatever murricans call it. I mean we aren't uptight in a way that we keep stuff from each other. It's more we know each other so well we don't have much to say to each other you know? We have boring beta lives and don't know how to "live in the moment". However we did MDMA once together and got a normie mindset for a moment. Was fun
>>
>>24880626
>"I know he just dumped you a few days ago, anon, but him and I love each other. he took my virginity and I loved fucking him."

REEEE I HATE MY ROOM MATES, SHE'S FUCKING MY LEFTOVERS AND IT MAKES ME SICK! REEEEEEE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.