[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Bad genes" or "unattractiveness" isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6
File: x1sl4m1.jpg (27 KB, 496x483) Image search: [Google]
x1sl4m1.jpg
27 KB, 496x483
Blaming your looks for your predicament, social ineptitude or low self-esteem is an excuse used for poor socialization/childrearing.

Why do you think there's ugly/mediocre looking guys who are entirely socially adjusted, extroverted, popular etc.? What draws the difference between you and these people? The answer: childrearing.

No matter how unattractive you are, as long as you look human, you will NEVER end up with crippling social/personality issues that you attribute to your looks, so long as your parents were loving and not lazy in raising you.

Looks play a VERY small part in how your personality, sociability and confidence are formed, and that has nothing to do with how your peers relate to you, but how your parents relate to you (Attractive babies receive more affection and attention from their parents and other adults, and are more likely to grow up to be well-balanced adults themselves (Bull & Rumsey 1988))

This is the ultimate redpill for unattractive people: your parents could have SAVED you if they cared about you or didn't have personality disorders themselves that stunted your psychosocial development. The fact is that majority of people with social problems have been neglected or abused (in varying degrees) by their parents.

It's a harsh truth.
>>
>>24880608

Didn't read. Not even joking. Get fucked normie.
>>
>>24880608
>blaming your parents
>HURR HURRRR JUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR BEING A LOSER YOUR PARENTS ARE SUCCESSFUL
Have you not seen the way that plays out in other threads? Or are you a new redditshit? Just go, you're not helping these people in any capacity.
>>
>>24880608
Another "its your parents fault" normie memeshit.
Robots, its entirely your fault what you turned out to be, stop blaming your parents and man up already
>>
>>24880608
Nah m8. My parents treated me well. It was everyone else who treated me like shit.
>>
File: 1441915602460.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441915602460.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
>>24880608
>Looks play a VERY small part in how your personality, sociability and confidence are formed

pfff hahahhaa kill urself retarded normie
>>
>>24880627

>tfw 5'6
>"be mor gonfidend :DDDDD"
>>
>>24880643
How is it their fault? Nobody's responsible, themselves, how they turn out to be. It's basic developmental psychology: your parents personalities and behaviors DETERMINES your personality formation. Fact. Children imprint from their parents, that's how nature designed human beings. You can't possibly deny this if you know anything about how humans/children work.
>>
>>24880651
>>Looks play a VERY small part in how your personality, sociability and confidence are formed

Yes. I understand that pisses you off (probably because your parents were never there for you......), but the family/home environment is the key factor of socialization. Secondary is the school (which usually becomes the primary socialization agent in neglected children...)
>>
>>24880657
lol, manlet

no wonder you can't get a GF
>>
>Attractive babies receive more affection and attention from their parents and other adults, and are more likely to grow up to be well-balanced adults themselves

But this contradicts the statement before it and the point you're trying to make. Is this a troll?
>>
>>24880648
That tells very little about how your parents really raised you. Plenty of parents are "loving" to their children but in fact are available for their children for minuscule amounts of time on any given day.

Robots, you live in a culture of parental misattunement. Your parents probably shipped you off to daycare when you were two years old. That is what some would call "normative abuse" or normative neglect. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1375974223490.jpg (185 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
1375974223490.jpg
185 KB, 500x527
>>24880691
You are a fucking retard making those assumptions, my parents were literally the only people that treated me nicely, especially my mother that tried to do everything she could for me, although they were stupid people that didn't teach me anything meaningful, i was never neglected.

The first time i felt bad in school was when a girl told me i am ugly to the face. It all went downhill from there, i even had friends that were protecting me from bullies.

Nice try though armchair psychologist retard.
>>
>>24880669
If they would have born attractive, maybe their parents would have loved them.
Even if your parents completely neglected you but you have good genes, you will end up with a gf sooner or later.
And this is why robots are miserable, they are ugly with shit genes.
>>
>>24880717
I added that there to not entirely refute the importance of looks. It doesn't really contradict the central idea of what I'm conveying: PARENTS ARE EVERYTHING. Even parents give preferential treatment to their children (mothers tend to be more affectionate with female-babies, parents tend to give more attention to the more attractive siblings). etc.
>>
>>24880641
>blaming your parents helps you to have a better life

You guys are just helplessly retarded. You just want to feel bad and sorry for yourselves.
No one else it to blame but you.
>>
File: 1414965868399.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1414965868399.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>Looks play a VERY small part in how your personality, sociability and confidence are formed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Sorry Op but your revelation isnt exactly as all-encompassing as you may think. I had a shitty childhood spent doing nothing but playing video games thanks to my dumb-ass mentally disabled parents; yet thanks to one year of college, my surprising level of intelligence, some empathetic 'normies' (whom I now call friends) and a shit load of MDMA - I can now proudly say Im no longer a personality-devoid, spergy, school-shooting-lookin-ass mouthbreather.

feels good man ^-^
>>
>>24880791
People blame other people all the time, it's what people do.Since you are clueless to that, it seems you are the retard here.
>>
>>24880784
Then this thread is useless.

ofcoursethisisn'toriginalfuckyourobot
>>
>>24880745
You can't expect me to know every minor detail about your life. But I'm sure of this, if I could observe your entire family history in a second-accuracy, I could pinpoint exactly what went wrong. And it CERTAINLY would not be your looks. It could be as innocuous as minor nuances in your parents' personalities (which affect how you relate to them, what you express to them, etc.)

Yes, being ugly and being told you're ugly is a major cause of grief and low self-esteem. But to what degree does that affect people really. Why do some people cope with unattractiveness better? Why do adverts of thin models cause low self-esteem for some girls more than others?

Answer? Again, parents. You can be told you're ugly as fuck when you're a child but if you won't discuss your griefs and problems with your parents, that's on your parents. I'm sorry.
>>
Why do you think there's ugly/mediocre looking guys who are entirely socially adjusted, extroverted, popular etc.? What draws the difference between you and these people? The answer: Neurology/genetics
>>
>>24880943
>The answer: Neurology/genetics
This. People often forget that traits such as willpower, charisma, ambition and mental health are all genetically determined as well.

Protip: Everything is
>>
>>24880985
Normies want to believe that there is some sort of invisible factor that puts us all on equal grounds when it comes to effort.
>>
Looks play a VERY small part in how your personality, sociability and confidence are formed.

The fact that robots are laughing at this statement ITT just shows how hard it is to accept, not only because on the surface it doesn't make any sense, but because majority of people have NO IDEA how personality is really formed.

And it has almost NOTHING to do with looks. Otherwise all robots would be ugly and there would not be a single attractive person with social anxiety or personal disorders. This however is not the case.

#1 formative agent in personality is the parents' own personality and how the child forms his own world view through the parents style of relating to the outside world and to the child himself. Majority of a child's personality is formed by the age of 5 (an age in which the child ought to have spent most of his time with his parents.) It's the parents availability to the child, treatment of the child which really forms the underlying self-esteem. This is why narcissists usually had extremely dismissive/avoidant mothers. They have a giant void where their sense of self and self-esteem should be, all because of their disordered mother's chaotic behavior during the child's infancy/toddlerhood.

Absent fathers are another key player in being an utter loser socially, but that's diving to an entirely different topic.
>>
When something is wrong in a millenials life, they instinctively start searching for someone other than themselves to blame. In fact, they can't function at all until they have found an invisible tormentor. It's their anchor.

It's just how this generation was raised. In the schooling system dominated by spockian thinking, the kids of recent years were raised to have a certain mindset. Competition was discouraged. Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone was a unique special snowflake. If you did bad in school, then it was the school who failed you. If kids were doing better than you, they just had more privilage. You don't need to try and rise above the rest, the onus is on the successful people to bring themselves down to your level.

And these stunted kids brought this sick mindset into adulthood.
"I'm too ugly. My parents raised me bad. Theres no jobs going around. I have mental problems. Acknowlege your privilege. Where is my handout? I hate normies. I hate rich people. I hate well adjusted people. I hate success"

These are the people that are going to be running the country soon. I hope millenials grow up.
>>
>>24880985
Sorry brah I recommend educating yourself, concerning one's personality, genetics play a very minor role compared to one's environment and childhood activities...
>>
>>24881028
>The fact that people disagree with me just shows how right I am
>>
>>24881047
Doesnt matter, you can't choose your parents or upbringing. It's still out of your control. Exactly like your genetics.

Don't shoot the messenger.
>>
>>24880985
Except that they are not. Barring willpower and ambition (which I have actually no clue about), charisma and mental health are absolutely NOT determined genetically. In fact, even physical diseases like cancer and heart disease are not genetically determined. You people are running on extremely outdated information here.

As for neurology, yes, but that's not really genetic. Your genes demand that you're born with +/- 86 billion neurons, but how rich the connections between those neurons will be (AND in what areas of the brain) is solely determined by the environment, which in turn is affected, mostly, by the early life experiences of the infant. And no two humans have the same life experiences. That's why even identical twins have differences in their brains. Neurology is determined more by the environment than by genes.
>>
>>24880608
My sister and I were raised by the exact same parents and she's very social and outgoing, meanwhile I'm an introverted friendless hikki.
>>
>>24880608
What's your point then? Both theories still blame the parents all the same. Where are you going with this?
>>
>>24881068
Not necessarily true, refer to my previous post
>24880800
>>
>>24881080
>charisma and mental health are absolutely NOT determined genetically
>Jus' stop being schizophrenic
>Jus' be attractive
You think chad practiced his facial expressions in front of a mirror to get m ore charisma? If so, you got memed my friend. It's all innate. There are billions of people doing their 'best' every day, yet only a few emerge as winners. Why? Because life is a giant RNGfest and anyone denying this is retarded.
>>
>>24881080
Optimism is genetically determined.
>>
>>24881133
See I know what went wrong with you - you never tried being intelligent as a kid xD (seriously though)
>>
>>24881126
>>24880800
What a retarded post. Nobody is saying you can't make the most out of the hand you were dealt. Of course, I can choose to become a fat slob right now and it would be my own fault, not my genetics.

>>24881181
>seriously though
Eleborate or stop memeing.
>>
>>24880608
>Nobody's responsible, themselves, how they turn out to be.
Simply not true OP, you should definitely endevour to be more well-versed in this shit before u try taking on 4chan xD
>>
I hope you're baiting OP, because if you're not then I want you to literally consider suicide.
>>
>>24881149
I guess you might as well claim that the environment is genetically determined then. Is the entire universe genetically determined too? Surely that has to be the case if you can have "optimistic" personalities born in environments where the world is hateful and nobody cares about you (not even your own parents, heh). Seems likely.

I don't think most people realize how retarded the genetic argument actually is. It's exactly as if you just decide in your head that there's genes for any single aberrant behavior. It's like saying that girls who become anorexic in their teenage years must carry the anorexia gene (to some this actually seems plausible). No, it's not because of genes, but because majority of anorexic girls have been sexually abused and molested before their secondary sexual characteristics started forming in puberty. Childhood trauma is the single best determinator. Why do people develop disordered eating as a coping strategy is not well understood but it certainly is not mass-media ideals or GENES. Life experience programs majority of human disorders, not genes.
>>
>>24880608
>>24881133
I know borderline aspie's that are still socially fucked up despite built as fuck and tall.
One guy I know is the Chad of Chad's, Built as fuck and Tall 6ft 3 , he's really shy, and nice he still has a lot of trouble getting laid, he still gets pussy sometimes but that's only because he isn't completely fucked up like me.
>>24880743
Pretty much this, but most people have the exact opposite problem.
My parents where extremely physically protective of me, but didn't think about how it would fuck me up emotionally or socially
>>24881100
Its also luck of the draw, if a kid has strict parents, he can still get lucky and find friends who are willing to put up with them, until they become normal.
My little sister is like this too, but on the inside she is still very anxious and nervous, even more then me, sometimes she couldn't even go to school because of panic attacks but she's learned to hide it or suppress it because her friends are her support system.
I actually had some friends like this back in middle school and highschool, parents cut me off.

I was finally able to muster up the courage to talk to a girl I liked a few weeks ago, I think she actually likes me back, hopefully after my first experience I'll get better
>>
I don't give two shits about being socially adjusted, extroverted or popular.

I want to be attractive. That's the vision i have of myself and that's what i want to be.

And since i can't because i rolled the wrong dice at birth i'm frustrated.

Sage.
>>
>>24881282
I'm absolutely not baiting, I just like confronting what people on these boards have such hard time dealing with and have incredible unease when they're forced to consider what I'm proposing. The aggressive, hateful reaction my argument almost invariably gets isn't because what I'm saying is retarded, stupid or ignorant. It's because it militates against what you robots can live with comfortably: that your predicament is based entirely on how you were born and there's nothing you can do about it. It causes extreme discomfort to contemplate that something could have been different, something could have been changed that would have prevented whatever you're suffering from.
>>
>>24881212
1) But thats exactly what people in this thread are trying to maintain

2) Listening to my dumbass parents have the same-ole mentally dissonant fights as a kid is what made me determined to become, above anything else, a intelligent person - and shock horror! I became one!

What everyone has to note is that we are all basically organic programs - the big difference between life and machine code is (apart from the obvious complexity factor) that we are both programmed by external forces AND our own being. Thats what makes us so speshial :3
>>
>>24881306
lol at this armchair psychologist. Eating disorders are disorders along the obsessive compulsive range. There may not be some "anorexia gene" but there certainly are genetics that predispose people along the OCD spectrum.
>>
>>24881386
>I just like confronting what people on these boards
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
Alternative, consider lecturing blue pills on
>>>/quora/
>>
>>24881386
>armchair physiology
can you just do a favor and fuck back to reddit already?
>>
>>24881386
It's true that you can improve on some things in your life, but you can't change your facial structure (unless you are a landwhale, then you can lose some weight), and you can't change your personality from a certain point in life, because it got cemented. Your personality and the outlooks on life depend partially on yourself, but more on the environment, how parents and other people treat you, etc.
You can't come to a person who has been an extreme introvert for almost his whole life and tell him "HEY BRAH JUST BE MORE OPEN", he can try but something is pushing him back. It's subconscious. It's cemented. He can't change it, unless he extremely lies to himself, and most robots can't do that because they aren't dumb (yes, I'm playing the "people on here are mostly smart" card, because if you're shunned from the society you develop a liking for certain things like philosophy or reading, you start contemplating how the world works etc).
>>
>>24881405
Not really, free will is a confirmed meme. You will always make the choice that you think is best for you. There is literally no human on earth that doesn't.
>>
>>24881409
And this basically refutes the entire genetic argument. Thanks for that.

Yes, there's predisposing genes, nobody's trying to argue this: Schizophrenics usually have a schizotypal gene which makes them more predisposed to "magical thinking." However, this gene doesn't mean they will actually get schizophrenia. Again, the adverse environmental trigger is required.
>>
>>24881455
> free will is a 'confirmed' 'meme'
I'm sorry pls refer me to the relevant papers detailing a full understanding of the human brain and quantum physics.
*pats anon's head patronizingly*
>>
>>24881409
>>24881435
>armchair psychology

Just about everything I've claimed ITT has evidence in research literature. Just about everything.
>>
>>24881549
>just because someone wrote things on a paper about it, it magically makes it right
>>
>>24881487
>However, this gene doesn't mean they will actually get schizophrenia. Again, the adverse environmental trigger is required.
You are basically refuting yourself here. The fact that you still need an environmental trigger is besides the point.

The point is, some people will get schizophrenia, some won't, just because of genetics.

>>24881536
We already know enough about brains to know we aren't in control of them you retard.

>*pats anon's head patronizingly*
Either kill yourself or go back to reddit, im being dead serious here.
>>
>>24881409
Well environmental factors can activate genes that would have remained dormant.
>>24881442
>You can't come to a person who has been an extreme introvert for almost his whole life and tell him "HEY BRAH JUST BE MORE OPEN",
Yea, its a long process and you have to work on it, but it can be done.
Don't start by going to parties or asking random girls out it will traumatize you
Start by talking to other shy people, make friends with them.
Build yourselves together then eventually start meeting new people with them, and then eventually start making friends with girls.
>>
>>24881571
>"Start by talking to other shy people, make friends with them."
>start by being with people who are of the same thoughts as you and who produce the same atmosphere as you, it will surely change you into a more open person
>"start meeting new people with them"
>start meeting new people with people who are as shy as you
>"and then eventually start making friends with girls"
>making this big of a jump
You're really bad at this, give it up.
>>
>>24881571
>Yea, its a long process and you have to work on it, but it can be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DAHM75MKfk
>just stop liking to kill people brah
>it will take some time dude, just try to be nice
>its all between your ears man :P
>just put urself out there bro
>>
>>24880608
>your parents could have SAVED you if they cared about you or didn't have personality disorders themselves that stunted your psychosocial development.

If you're ugly, chances are your parents are too. Therefore they're probably betas and passed on beta behavior. Your only way out of this is if your parents are ugly but rich.
>>
>>24881536
Holy shit what god forsaken hellbeast stirred up this post
>*pats anon's head patronizingly*
What the fuck
>>
>>24881596
>Start by being with people who are of the same thoughts as you and who produce the same atmosphere as you, it will surely change you into a more open person
If you feel comfortable around them and they feel comfortable around you, you guys will develop some sort of social skills. Of course you should go to public events with them as well, so you can be around normies together and observe their behavior.
>start meeting new people with people who are as shy as you
If you build up enough social skills you can meet new people who aren't shy.
yes it will take a while.
>"and then eventually start making friends with girls"
I don't mean right way, it'll take a while.
Start with ugly and slightly fat girls.
>>
>>24881566
>>just because someone wrote things on a paper about it, it magically makes it right

What do you propose then? That I count on your, a nobody's, opinion over people who actually study shit? LOL, don't use the term armchair psychologist if you don't accept the conclusive studies in the first place, idiot.
>>24881568
>some people will get schizophrenia, some won't, just because of genetics.

Well no, because that's just not true. Only 7/100 women who get breast cancer actually carry the predisposing gene for breast cancer. It CAN NOT be "just because of genetics" if an actual environmental trigger is required to getting something. You can get cancer, diabetes, heart disease, schizophrenia, autism. REGARDLESS of whether you have genetic predisposition or not. Holy shit,.
>>
>>24881677
>you guys will develop some sort of social skills
No, you dumbass. They will just weight me down more. Basic knowledge is that if you want to change you have to go to a group that's different from yours, that means I should go to people who are gigantic extroverts.
>>
>>24881683
>Well no, because that's just not true. Only 7/100 women who get breast cancer actually carry the predisposing gene for breast cancer. It CAN NOT be "just because of genetics" if an actual environmental trigger is required to getting something. You can get cancer, diabetes, heart disease, schizophrenia, autism. REGARDLESS of whether you have genetic predisposition or not. Holy shit,.
You didn't disprove anything I said though. You just stated that some people have more bad luck than others. I wasn't even saying anything about cancer, you just switched to that illness so you could purposely misinterpret my words.

>Holy shit
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>24881647
Thankyou xD

>>24881568
Lol you're not in control of your brain then hey? who is then? try wearing some tinfoil to block the thought rays xDD
>>
Listen robots.

The VERY first time you used a Winodws(or whatever OS you mainly use) did you know how do everything? Were you good at it? Could you fix shit that broke?

For most people, the answer is no. The same applies to social situations. You fuck up, spill spaghetti, people laugh and forget about it and move on. Learn from your mistakes. Fucking way she goes.
>>
>>24881738
Damn son, you just gave up and flat out admitted that you are retarded. ?
That was too easy :(
>>
>>24881769
n-n-no Im not ._. :| .-. |:
>>
>>24881731
I mentioned cancer, a physical illness popularly attributed to genetics, as a side note relevant to the genetic argument, which you are arguing in favor of. It hasn't to do with what you were literally saying in that specific post.

My central point is that nothing happens JUST BECAUSE OF GENETICS. Genes can not and will not EVER work alone. Especially in disorders and illnesses, physical, mental, neurological, you name it, you will always, ALWAYS need the environmental agent. Never attribute anything to genes alone, just because purely genetically determined aspects of human existence are extremely fucking rare.
>>
>>24881765
Operating a OS is one sided, the computer doesn't give a shit who or what you are. When interacting with other people, they judge every aspect about you and you do the same.
>>
>>24881348
>Its also luck of the draw, if a kid has strict parents, he can still get lucky and find friends who are willing to put up with them, until they become normal.

So you're saying overly strict parents are what causes kids to become robots? Because my parents were the exact opposite, they weren't strict at all.
>>
>>24881817
Of course, you can improve your chances of not getting cancer by living healthy. If you have read any of the top 50 posts you would have known I don't deny personal responsibility. I was arguing in favor of luck, or lack thereof. Genetics is just a subject of luck.
>>
The only thing I blame my parents for is being cold with me. It turned me into a cold, unemotional person like my dad. My dad drove away every friend he had, and all his coworkers at every job he had hated him and tried to get him fired.

I don't want to live that life. However, if I had good looks it wouldn't matter what my personality is like at all. So looks do matter.
>>
>>24881866
I wouldn't say you can pinpoint robotic existence to any single behavior in the parent(s). However there's plenty of anecdotal evidence to support that if the parents are socially awkward with other adults, the children will be socially awkward too. Anyone who has worked with children (and in that way had to interact with their parents too) can attest to this.
>>
>>24881866
Both overly strict, and unattached/underly strict parents can cause robotism.
Parenting teaches us how to bond properly for example even during infancy we learn what types of bond to form based on how our parents treated us.
>>
>>24880608
>this is what normies actually believe

Looks are 90% of the basis for how people people perceive you.
Everyone is shallow and if you think otherwise you're being delusional.
>>
>>24881866
>>24881971
Either
A) You dont like to try new things, and emotionally are distant.
or
B) You would like to form emotional bonds and try new things, but you are often anxious , insecure and angry, which holds you back.
This chart is overly simplistic, but you get the general Idea
>>24881959
This too, robotism isn't linked to one single event or person, but an amalgamation of various environmental factors. Genetics do play a part, but most people can behave normally if they received the correct environment, training and support.
>>
>Parents divorced when I was 4
>Raised by single mom
>Mom loves me but isn't exactly the best parent
>Provides everything she can to me, but I still feel like I was fucked up mentally because I never had a strong father figure around since I only saw my father a few times a year
Now I'm a freshman in college trying to start over and improve my social skills
>>
>>24880608
>Why do you think there's ugly/mediocre looking guys who are entirely socially adjusted, extroverted, popular etc.? What draws the difference between you and these people?

From what I've seen: Money, 100% of the time. Which makes them artificially popular.

>>24881608
>If you're ugly, chances are your parents are too. Therefore they're probably betas and passed on beta behavior. Your only way out of this is if your parents are ugly but rich.

I think this is closest to the true answer.
>>
>>24882015
and OP isn't arguing against that either. You're missing the point. The point is that it's not the LOOKS that actually makes a robot. Otherwise all ugly people would be robots. But that's not the case. There's plenty of well-adjusted unattractive people, as counterintuitive as that sounds.
>>
>>24882060
Same guy, and I know its going to be very hard to change, since uncontrollable factors such as the environment and genetics have shaped you into what you are today, but it is definitely possible to change even though you are older.
Doctors did not pop out of the womb with a stethoscope, even though some may be smarter then most.
Bodybuilders didn't pop out of the womb pumping Iron, even some are naturally stronger then most.
Most humans do have a decent amount of potential, at the very least enough to get laid and do a menial job.
If you have insurance, I seriously want you to find a therapist that understands, don't admit anything stupid though (such as violent thoughts).
>>
>>24880896

anon you are just full of bullshit. all your babies theories have been disproved again and again, freud assumption is just bullshit.

and i can say this with confidence because since i was a late bloomer in my 25's in became insta-normie once i had good looks

get fucked
>>
>>24881080
>In fact, even physical diseases like cancer and heart disease are not genetically determined.

HAHAHAHA fucking normie, learn some before replying such bullshit
>>
>>24882060
Don't expect 4chan users to understand anything out of that chart or what it's supposed to stand for. At first it seemed to me like people on this board actually know something but this thread has proved that they're just as ignorant as any other internet community.
>>
>5'6"
>hunched posture
>receded hairline since I was a toddler

>just b confident bro, it's all in your head :))))
>>
>>24882189
>just be attractive
>just be rich
>just go out there and bee u r s e l f
>>
>>24880608
Yeah, my issues all come from how my parents raised me. I think in retrospect that I was neglected as a child and I doubt myself to my very core as a result.
>>
>>24882134
You are left-behind as fuck if you even think that statement is incorrect. It's not even controversial anymore lol.

>>24882125
Where have they been disproven? This is not freud assumption, it's based on research conducted since the 1950s.

You idiots think I'm spewing this shit out of nowhere when in fact it's something which is widely accepted by the scientific community and PROVEN to be true. You ignorant fuckwits only attempt to argue against it because your scope of interests is so narrow that you haven't even stumbled upon the actual literature regarding the topics.

In reality most of you have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that you reply with some incoherent shit about reddit or sigmund freud shows this.
>>
>>24880745
>had loving parents
>had friends
>thinks he's a robot

lel
>>
>>24882139

You probably spout jew memes about psychology on "how being strict makes people failures" (and unconsciously fucking conservative people good goy), or "how being overly distant makes people failures" (and unconsciously fucking independent people good goy) leaving the only good answer as being loyal to a community and get fucked in the ass every day without no other option, and at the same time fucking with your feelings if you aren't part of that group (yes good goy, you have to be a normie :)))) )

the real redpill is that society is fucked as a large and that most of the robots here wouldn't be so sad if they lived in smaller communities, which doesn't get fucked in the ass by all the fucking jew propaganda about how you need to be or act.

If you lived in a small village in fucking vietnam nobody would care if you have a fucking twitch in the eye everytime you speak because they aren't bombarded by all the jew propaganda about how you have to be to be a normal human being

get fucked srs
>>
>>24882189
this board is a normie haven for trolling because they know us robots go full sperg when they give this cvck advice
>>
File: 1413181125463.jpg (23 KB, 268x306) Image search: [Google]
1413181125463.jpg
23 KB, 268x306
>>24882228
>ignorant
Did you get triggered anon? Next you will call us bigots and claim how reddit allows for superior conversations.

>>24882257
>most of the robots here wouldn't be so sad if they lived in smaller communities
I live in a small suburb in europe and the wageslave + good goyim mentality is just as prevalent here as in California USA.

We live in a globalized world. The kike's reach knows no bounds.
>>
>>24882254
as i said, my life went into the trash the first time cute girl told me she doesn't like me because i am ugly, i could no longer see myself the way i did and my self-esteem was shattered, along with it my mind slowly followed as other people told me the same thing as well and i had no girl interested in me ever
>>
>>24882311

There are places anon, i went to south chile in the austral zone for some months and the community there was fucking GOAT srs. I never met people so fucking kind. It was so fucking kind that it made you kind at the same time, it was impossible to feel bad with those people

And then i came back to santiago and realized how fucked society is
>>
>>24882257
>>24882060
>If you lived in a small village in fucking Vietnam nobody would care if you have a fucking twitch in the eye every time you speak
I actually agree with both points, but we don't live in Vietnamese villages so we to work on selves to adapt to our unnatural environment.
Yes someone with a bad attachment style would be better off in small village, partially because of a stronger and closer support system, which, although difficult, is still attainable in our current environment.
There's also constant bombardment to conform ever changing norms in regards to sex, drugs music, and fashion which leave those who don't give a fuck about conforming behind unless they work on other ways to find a support system.
>>
>>24880717
Attractive Parents have attractive babies.
>>
>>24880608
I've been diagnosed with various personality disorders since childhood. My parents were always there and treated me with love and care.

Some people are born ugly and born with a life of misery ahead of them. I'm sorry your life was so easy, mine was not.
>>
>>24882696

sometimes they don't, see bruce willis
>>
>>24880711
Im a 5'6 turbomanlet and I have a girlfriend, so the problem can definitely be beyond height.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.