[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just wish it was your personality in somebody else's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
>"I just wish it was your personality in somebody else's body"
>>
That makes two of us tbqh
>>
>>24880177
Honestly, I wish they would say this. My personality is shit.
>>
File: file.png (487 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
file.png
487 KB, 640x346
>>24880177
Well, I could always get into your body. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>24880177
>>"I just wish it was your personality in somebody else's body"

>W-women don't care about looks , Anon
>>
It's mean to say it out loud, but is there really any guy on the planet that hasn't thought that about someone?
>>
>>24880242
I have seriously never thought that
>>
This is what people say about my voice
>>
File: 1445971184092s.jpg (11 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1445971184092s.jpg
11 KB, 250x221
>>24880242
I've never even been close enough to anyone to know if I liked their personality or not.
>>
>>24880242

Not really. Basic bitches is basic bitches, not much is gained from switching them around.
>>
>>24880242
We don't care about personality. Neither do women really.
>>
>i just wish i could take your personality of listening to top 100 radio pop hits, posting over hundreds of pictures of yourself and whoring out for attention 24/7 and put it in a fat person's body so you could hate yourself and be forced to develop depth
>>
>>24880177
>>24880177
>"Hahaha. The Irony, I just wish it was somebody else's personality in your body"
>>
It is EXACTLY the opposite to be honest,Great body and good face,autistic personality.
>>
>>24880557
Nah, the first part is right. Speak for yourself cunt. Men are stupid apes and just want someone that looks good. Maybe if they did care about personality, they wouldn't get so bored and cheat on their SO's all the time. At least the OP suggests the girl likes the personality but wants good looks too. Women care about what's inside just as much (if not more than) out.
>>
>>24880640
Im sure you have never talked to women, ever.
Their conversations go along the same lines as ours. They value looks over personality
>>
>>24880640
>they wouldn't get so bored and cheat on their SO's all the time.

What is this, 1991? It's been known for a long time that women are more likely to cheat than men.
>>
>>24880640
Imagine being this delusional
>>
>be attractive guy
>get with an overweight 5/10
>everyone questions it and gives you smirks of doubt

that's how you know people are focused more on looks.
the movie Shallow Hal pretty much nails it. Jason Alexander starts going meltdown mode when Jack Black is calling all these monsters attractive. regular people do the same shit, react the way Jason Alexander does, but they dial it down to your face obviously.
you can just see for yourself, the proof is in the pudding, in people's actions.
the phrase for girls is "oh they're so cute together!".
>>
>>24880177
That means go to the gym and stop being a total fattass
>>
>>24880640

But to women being good looking is having a good personality. If being manipulative, mysogynistic, dishonest, using people, or the other hallmarks of a shitty personality were keeping robots from getting laid, Chad wouldn't have sex with anyone either. Women like to dress up their attraction to people so they can portray themselves less as whores, men just lack the need to bullshit about why they're attracted to someone.
>>
>>24880595
post pics faggot because this may be the most original fucking comment to have ever graced this board
>>
>>24880242
>any guy on the planet
Regardless of how /r9k1/ generally looks at men and women, obviously there will be men out there thinking exactly the same way as what OP implies is a woman-only thing.
Other way around, again even though /r9k1/ generally prefers to deny it, obviously there are plenty of women who care more about personality than looks.
Either way it's within reason, as some form of physical/sexual attraction is also needed in a longterm serious relationship provided it's not between two asexuals, or you'll likely end up with a lot less sex than either/both parties would prefer, thus potentially causing a strain on the relationship.
Mental attraction as substitution only goes so far, and varies per person. Same goes with "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

It doesn't help that although there are plenty of personality traits that are deemed positive or attractive, generally speaking leadership skills and confidence are practically mandatory in a man. You could be the ideal person in terms of all other traits besides that, with fairly good looks, and chances are very slim you'll find a woman actually attracted enough to all that to make a first move and to take some of the lead altogether.
This is where most robots (and other genuinely nice men) probably end up confused and think personality might not mean that much anyway.
Those with leadership skills / confidence / being "alpha", tend to be the ones getting the women (on the short term in particular, which is where others often fail) even if they severely lack other positive traits. Said men also tend to be pretty good looking, which easily allows for the correlation between looks and success to be drawn, and being nice with no success what so ever. Correlation does not imply causation, but that can be hard to keep in mind at times.

I personally have never thought OP's sentence about anyone, but I'm not every guy on the planet so it doesn't represent all men's disposition/opinion.
>>
File: 1449281647769.jpg (68 KB, 856x534) Image search: [Google]
1449281647769.jpg
68 KB, 856x534
>>24880640
>this is bait BUT
>there are people actually ignorant enough to unironically believe this living on our planet
>>
>>24880640
>>24880668
I was pretty sure it was that men more often cheat, but these excursions are based purely on physical aspects.
Women are more often though to leave their partner for the person they had an affair with since women often devolve emotional attachments to them.

Sure some men will cheat, but they still actually love their partner (their personality), but a woman will use a partner as a stepping stone until she gets her #1, tentatively leaving him once she finds an upgrade.
>>
>>24880557
Pretty much this. If you think/say something like this, all you really want is for the person to be more physically attractive.
>>
>>24880177
Jesus I've never been hurt by a picture on here before

If a qt Asian said this to me I'd probably cry on the spot.
>>
File: 1273972784110_f.jpg (25 KB, 470x328) Image search: [Google]
1273972784110_f.jpg
25 KB, 470x328
>grills compliment me on my personality/humour
>say "anon u so tall and funny"
>nobody wants to be my gf

the fuck you want?
>>
>>24880242
>meet grill
>fall in love
>make out
>says she doesnt want a relationship

My dick stopped blocking my brain and i realised she has 3/10 looks.
Thats the problem with personality,you completely ignore someones looks.
Works other way around if youre a guy.
If youre ugly women will think you have bad personality
>>
>>24880177
Hnnggg so cute.
>>
>>24880177
>tfw asked my bf if he would love me more if i looked like this and he said no
y-yeah right shithead ;_;
>>
>>24881233
Things that do not mean attractive when girls say them:
>cute
>funny

If a girl calls you these things, she is not attracted to you, and sees you as a non-sexual being.

>Cute
like a dog. like a fucking dog. would you want to have sex with a dog? apart from furfags no.

>funny
you're good to keep around because you entertain her, but she wont fuck you.

do not fall into the trap of thinking a girl likes you because she says these things.
>>
>>24881345
Nobody ever called me cute.
And they actually said they love my humour,never said im funny.
Also they were kinda orbiting me,not the other way around.
>>
>>24881396
I don't understand how liking your humour is different from thinking you're funny.
>>
>>24880242
No, I've never thought something like that.
>>
>>24880357
I have, that was in elementary school though and nobody gave a fuck then.
Nostalgia isn't fake.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.