[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have one girl of your choosing be your sex slave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1448567627992.jpg (31 KB, 436x428) Image search: [Google]
1448567627992.jpg
31 KB, 436x428
Would you rather have one girl of your choosing be your sex slave for life
OR
Would you rather have to stay a virgin forever but be able to make any girl you want get fucked while you watch/record it and whack it
>>
I pick the one where op gets raped by a pack of wild nigger on command.
>>
With the second one you could blackmail some pretty powerful people. It'd be like Death Note except it gets fucked first episode instead of last cour
>>
can I make my waifu real?
>>
>>24879820
sure i said ANY girl
>>
>>24879856
then that obviously
but she wouldn't be a sex slave, though I could probably get her to date and have sex with me
>>
>>24879884
i said sex slave
she doesnt have to like you
>>
Sex slave
>>
>would you rather have a permanent gf or internet access
>>
>>24880078
>having to deal with being around someone even if I grow to dislike their shitty habits or having access to the only thing I enjoy in life

Sex isn't all that important anyway
>>
The second

>girl pisses you off
>make 6 greasy fat guys rape her
>>
>>24879768
>sex slave

Can I swap for "loving wife"?
>>
>>24880173

GG.

Have a group of sumos tag team her with scat play in a shopping centre while you record it.
>>
>>24879768
I'll take the first one.
MY waifu who loves me.
>>
>>24880173
you won the thread senpai
>>
>>24880132
Sex slave probably implies that you can of what you want with her. If you think she's a bitch just chain her up in your basement or something
>>
File: 53637648_p1_master1200.jpg (246 KB, 1000x974) Image search: [Google]
53637648_p1_master1200.jpg
246 KB, 1000x974
>>24880198
You can always make them love you ;^)
>>
Do you want me to choose between unlimited sex and unlimited kekoldry?
>>
>>24880279
Has this been translated yet? Last I checked was a week ago and the fan translation was only 30% done.
>>
>>24879768
Number one, is that even a question?
Who would choose the second one?
>>
A sex slave is the last piece I'm missing in my life.
>>
Second because I want to be keked by anime girls.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.