[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$1,000,000 or the ability to go back and fix all your past mistakes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Drinking Alone Charc#10006.jpg (73 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
Drinking Alone Charc#10006.jpg
73 KB, 450x320
$1,000,000 or the ability to go back and fix all your past mistakes?
>>
>>24879732

ONE
MEERION
DAURA
>>
I could go back in time and make billions
>>
$1,000,000

Who the fuck ares about past mistakes. Past is the past.
>>
>>24879732
>make mistake on lottery ticket
>go back in time and fix it
>>
>>24879755

What if a past mistake is not making $1,000,000?
>>
>>24879755
A past mistake can be considered getting the wrong number on the mega millions, so just go back in time and make 200x more
>>
>>24879765

that's impossible in my country because a computer rigs the results

no matter how many times you go back in time and play the lottery, the computer will always add your set of numbers to the blacklist and you'll never win
>>
I honestly think I had the potential to be a Chad so I'd go back in time and change it all.
>>
>not understanding timeline or chaos theory

Literally if you change even one thing in your past your whole life and the world you live in will be different. Go back and change for example your school results you might die in a car accident the next day.

ONE MEERION DAURA any day of the week baby.
>>
>>24879916
>changing one bad thing may lead to my early death
>nothing could be more beautiful
>>
>go back in time
>still fail at life
>get back to original decision
>just take the million senpai
>>
>>24879788
Go back in time to place a sports bet that would've made you millions then it's not hard to see that's easily the best choice
>>
>>24879732
if I get 1million my past mistakes won't matter
>>
>>24879732
>the ability to go back and fix all your past mistakes

That would be worth over a million dollars
>>
File: 1437629134229.jpg (50 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1437629134229.jpg
50 KB, 500x373
>>24879961
>yfw your mother gets cancer in the universe were you win the millions
>>
>>24879916
I like how people have a million theories on how the timeline works but there's 0% progress on a time machine so it's pointless
>>
The past dude, the past..
>>
>>24879994
>yfw everything stays the same

It's pointless arguing over shit no one can prove, might as well argue over religion while you're at it
>>
>choose go back in time to fix mistakes
>get sent back to two minutes ago
>pick the mil

problem solved
>>
One million dollars because time travel is impossible.
>>
>>24879994
noice one mang
>>
>>24880008
>everything stays the same
literally fucking impossible you didn't go to school did you.
>>
>>24880035
Oh yeah I forgot where that guy went back in time to test what happens
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.