[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god. I think that everything I have ever yearned for was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449679152028.jpg (103 KB, 1400x943) Image search: [Google]
1449679152028.jpg
103 KB, 1400x943
Oh my god. I think that everything I have ever yearned for was a lie.
There's a very real possibility that I've just wasted my time.
I'm absolutely wretched.
I don't think there's hope anymore.
I'm left with absolutely nothing.

I wish that I had never been born.
My fantasy of buying a gun and shooting myself will probably come true some day.
>>
>>24879713
It's like God exists and I'm the only one that's locked out of happiness. Like I'm the horrible failure.
>>
>>24879713
Hey you should try doing psychedelics.
>>
>>24879713
i know that feeling, its fab senpai
i was like that for years and then i realised there is only one thing that is worth aiming for, which is eternal youth.

if i do nothing i die by age, if i try but fail i die by age, if i try and succeed i can watch anime for eternity and have time to make synthetic waifus
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>tfw you lack the constitution for suicide
>>
>>24880021
best feeling isnt it senpai, life is pointless but you cant leave
>>
>>24880051

Sometimes I put a noose around my neck or walk on tracks only to realize I'm just pretending, not even considering, that makes me feel like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Electricsheep-18467.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Electricsheep-18467.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
I feel as though the world is approaching a singularity of some sort.

More likely this is just my life passing me by.
>>
>>24880071
Yea man I always stand on the tracks and just stand as close to the passing metra as possible. Its fucking SCARY.. wew lads, that things is scary as shit.

Its not FAIR, Im just a KID, why do I have to suffer like this rrrreeeee
>>
>>24880091
i dont see the point in it, ive tried to find a sort of peace in logic and knowledge. Its somewhat helpful
>>
op here

i have some salvia.. should i smoke some?
maybe ask for some guidance from some entity. i dont know
>>
>>24880232
well firstly that wont do anything. i mean come on you are talking about seeing something that isnt real and hoping it can help you.
it may be entertaining, could even become "real" in your perspective, but it wont ever actually know more than you do
>>
>>24880297
probably. you're talking to a dude that believes in god so maybe we're coming from different places.
but yeah i've done psychs before, and here i am. idk. i'm in a very bad place right now
>>
>>24880232
Fuck yeah you should. Salvia is one of the weirdest drugs I've ever done. I wish I had more experience with it.
>>
>>24880337
ahh, yeah we are from different perspectives. but even you can see that doing a psychedelic and asking what you see for advice isnt smart

not saying dont do the drug, but do it for entertainment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.