[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
> got my drivers license the other day
> passed the road test the first time

Feels really fucking good m8s
>>
>crashes car pulling out of parking space
>drives to DMV for road test
>passes road test
They really just give those things out don't they?
>>
>>24879603
Where you from f a m?

Jdjdksmsndjdk
>>
>tfw failed both the theoretical and the practical part of my drivers license test the first time
Felt pretty damn retarded m8.
>>
>Waiting in line at shop
>New register opens up and I'm one of the closest to it
>I tell the old fella in front of me in old line to go to the new one and start a line behind him
>He's really surprised and thanks me like I made his day

Made me feel grate. Like the opposite of cutting in line.
>>
>>24879565
>that feel when never allowed to drive because autistic and epileptic
>>
>>24879648
California, a place notorious for bad driving.
>>
File: 11552544585.jpg (99 KB, 1052x1054) Image search: [Google]
11552544585.jpg
99 KB, 1052x1054
>>24879565
Same as me f.a.m! Join the club

>mfw people used to tell me better drivers pass second time.
>>
>>24879565
You have graduated from /r9k/
Please make your way to /r10k/
>>
doing it right now

can't fucking wait**cheers OP
>>
File: LIVE_MAS.png (54 KB, 1000x685) Image search: [Google]
LIVE_MAS.png
54 KB, 1000x685
>taco bell
>tastesgoodbro
>>
Failed 5 times in a row never bothered after that. Anxiety got me everytime and I fucked up the easiest things. I will never try again and just threw away 2k of my dad's money.
>>
>tfw cant concentrate at all
>almost crashed the car five times on my last driving lesson
>instructor was furious and shouted at me
>exam in a month
Fug
>>
>>24880553

i'm sorry for you bro

hope you will get pass that stress
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.