[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a clever Tinder opener space robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nnmx9gT9Bl1titub2o1_500.png (74 KB, 383x641) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmx9gT9Bl1titub2o1_500.png
74 KB, 383x641
I matched with some girls on tinder. Help this beta get laid.
>>
Post the girls b
>>
They're solid 8-8.5's in my books and that's all I'll share haha. Sorry man
>>
>>24879557

have profile pic of a chad who is 9/10 or more
>>
Well I wouldn't say I'm a super beta. I'd say I'm an average looking dude. I wouldn't say I'm a chad with bullet proof abs or anything either.
>>
Just take a screenshot of their profile and post it, you sperg. Nobody is going to be able to dox you or the girl, as long as their profile doesn't have their instagram or snapchat account in its description. Also, whether or not they have a detailed profile is important. If a girl actually puts time into her profile, I usually assume that they might be looking for something a little more serious than just a random hook up. Girls who put little to nothing in their description are usually the ones that I'll use my corniest and raunchiest pick up lines, because I know that usually nothing will come of it either way.
>>
I don't have my phone on me and I'm at work. I can post profile pictures later if you guys really want lol.

Good to know though. If they do have a detailed profile then how should I go about it other than just saying "hey what up"
>>
>>24879557
Yo this app any good? Its name sounds like something a deaf lumberjack would say
>>
>>24880139
Honestly if you're asking for advice on /r9k/ of all places, you're fucked. For starters, a typical "hey" or "hi" response is the worst thing you can do in pretty much any scenario. As long as a girl is a 4/10 or better, she's going to be getting a lot of matches from guys on her tinder, chances are a lot of them will be more attractive than you. Obviously, the trick to tinder is finding a way to separate yourself from the other guys. If her profile is actually detailed and had thought put into it, try to find something you have in common with her and strike up a conversation with it. For a girl with no real description, any sort of cheesy pick up line will probably be your best bet. From there, you need to just kind of think for yourself and keep the conversation going naturally. I'm really fucking tired, and not too good at this myself, so I'm probably not explaining it in the best manner.

Also, setting up a date/meet up in person is the #1 priority. A lot of girls just fuck around on tinder and don't go into conversations with the intent of actually meeting the person they're talking to. You need to move things along pretty quickly and get her number and set up a date.
>>
This app is pretty nice but, the first words matter the most. I matched with seven girls and say "hey, what's up?" to all of them and only one responded. So, if you can't keep a conversation going with some "funny/clever" shit then you're fucked.
>>
>>24880250
Got any tips for a first one liner?

I was thinking about "On a scale of 1 to a (some reliable car), how reliable are you?"

Her: I'm reliable blah blah

Me: Then if I went out to (some restaurant, bar, whatever) can I rely on you?

That's the only shit I got besides I used this "If I were to pass you on the street I'd tip my fedora. M'lady." lol
>>
>>24880250
>>24880250
Got any tips for a first one liner?

I was thinking about "On a scale of 1 to a (some reliable car), how reliable are you?"

Her: I'm reliable blah blah

Me: Then if I went out to (some restaurant, bar, whatever) can I rely on you?

That's the only shit I got besides I used this "If I were to walk by you in the city I'd tip my fedora. M'lady." lol
>>
Sorry didn't mean to double post. My internet is fucky.
>>
File: frog.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
59 KB, 500x402
What're your favorite one liners? I'm trying to woo this chick on tinder. I want something that is pretty clean, not creepy, etc.
>>
>>24879557
Pls b my gf

I can't tell you how many dates and fucks I've gotten off those 4 autistic words
>>
>>24881423
how many
>>
>Are you an archeologist, because I'd really like you to suck my cock like you're drowning and my balls are full of oxygen
>>
>>24881447
He can't tell you, but I can. Zero.
>>
make your name Little kid lover

that way they know your priority
>>
>If you're living in the US
On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?

>Cheese #1
That dress looks good on you, I bet I would too.

>Cheese #2
I lost my number, can I have yours?

>Cheese #3
Are you an archaeologist? Cause I have a bone for you to examine

These are all pretty common, but I haven't slept for more than a day so I can't be fucked to think of some better ones. If you're decently attractive, they'll probably net you some laughs and interest.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.